Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: It's Been a Year Contest! A FREE Group Box Break
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(jmarino76 @ Dec 12 2007, 07:10 PM)
10 pm pacific time??? that is ridiculous, thats one o clock in the morning, thats way past my bedtime

Another individual who 1) can't read and B ) seems to think that this contest should be centered around him and not the person actually buying the cards and then GIVING THEM AWAY FOR FREE.... rolleyes.gif
monsta
My favorite part of TCC is that the king of hearts is the only king with out a mustache.
thesobons

biggrin.gif

Love that responce!

Less than 10 minutes!
Tarasadie17
A favorite thing of mine about TCC is the 99% of our members who are enjoying this awesome contest, being appreciative of it, respecting the other competitiors and the man running the contest! wink.gif
monsta
My favorite part of TCC is that the human eye blinks an average of 4,200,000 times a year.
ichibanmnm
one of my favorite things is that people like to help you out.....ex. free cards
ichibanmnm
one of my favorite things........team addresses on tcc!!!!
mavisbike
awesome contest...
thesobons

Here is the Post for the Box Breaks:

The Box Break Thread!!

Getting ready!

So what teams are released on Thursday??
ichibanmnm
i'm new here but I also found that people like to help you out when you ask for it......another favorite thing on tcc
thesobons
AT 10 oclock the 49ers will be released....

In case you haven't figured that out yet!
ichibanmnm
my favorite the .....thesobons contest
ichibanmnm
10 pst....I presume....darnit...well i'll just try again, I thought that was the end time
ichibanmnm
my favorite thing on tcc.....contest
thesobons
QUOTE(ichibanmnm @ Dec 12 2007, 09:58 PM)
my favorite the .....thesobons contest

Thanks, but remember to be a winning post you need to use the whole statment.

My (or A) favorite thing about TCC is .............

Then it counts for the 2nd chance prizes also!

ichibanmnm
My (or A) favorite thing about TCC is .............thesobons contest
monsta
My favorite thing on TCC is that I just found a PW 1/1 Auto/Laundry Tag!!

Although...All of his uniforms should be clean!! biggrin.gif sad.gif
thesobons
Well thank you Everyone and tonight to Tyler for the New Sig!!!

The San Francisco 49ers are available to the 2000th post!

and to celebrate I will include a 2007 Rookie Auto of Thomas Clayton!!

GOOOOOOO!
Tarasadie17
A favorite thing about TCC is mustard flavored ice cream
Tarasadie17
A favorite thing about TCC is the #2000
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is Michael and his Mustard Flavor Ice Cream!!
Tarasadie17
A favorite thing about TCC is that I can't win because I have already won...
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is Robert's new SIG!!

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(monsta @ Dec 12 2007, 10:04 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is Michael and his Mustard Flavor Ice Cream!!

Thanks! wink.gif
ichibanmnm
2000th post....ridiculous.....counting that many is a waste of time, I guess you have a short cut
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is this would of been the perfect time to release the Titans!!

WHERE IS EVERYONE!!
Tarasadie17
A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is A favorite thing about TCC is ....
ichibanmnm
my favorite thing about tcc is thesobons contest
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is that it tells you the post count on each POST!
ichibanmnm
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(ichibanmnm @ Dec 12 2007, 10:05 PM)
2000th post....ridiculous.....counting that many is a waste of time, I guess you have a short cut

sigh.... sad.gif
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is 18 post until 2000!!
ichibanmnm
my favorite thing about tcc is thesobons contest!!!!
mavisbike
QUOTE(ichibanmnm @ Dec 13 2007, 02:05 AM)

in the uppper right hand corner u can see what post # it is
Tarasadie17
A favorite thing about TCC is Sugar Ray Leaonard!
thesobons
I guess I'll help out too!

My favorite thing is going inside monsta's brain and wondering if he is going to try for the 49ers and Willis or wait for the Titans on Friday????
ichibanmnm

The winner will receive a BONUS

mavisbike
hmmmmm. my favorite thing about tcc is TCC!!!!
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is chocolate flavored gravy.
Tarasadie17
Win the Niners and trade for the Titans!
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is this is my last post until there is a winner!
mavisbike
QUOTE(thesobons @ Dec 13 2007, 02:07 AM)
I guess I'll help out too!

My favorite thing is going inside monsta's brain and wondering if he is going to try for the 49ers and Willis or wait for the Titans on Friday????

i like the 49ers a little so i hope i can win them!!
SinatraKing
My fave thing about TCC is the Christmas tree in TCC plaza
ichibanmnm
my favorite thing about tcc is YOU!!!
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(monsta @ Dec 12 2007, 10:07 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is chocolate flavored gravy.

With ketchup!
SinatraKing
Another fave thing about TCC is the stockings hung from the chimney with care
ichibanmnm
my favorite thing about tcc is TRADING!!!
mavisbike
QUOTE(monsta @ Dec 13 2007, 02:08 AM)
My favorite thing about TCC is this is my last post until there is a winner!

I just hope I wina team!!!
mavisbike
ME????
ichibanmnm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.