Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: It's Been a Year Contest! A FREE Group Box Break
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is getting a ton of entries for the second chance drawing by doing this!
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is being seemingly alone when a team is announced.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is being wary, and wondering who will jump in at the last second to take the last post from me. The anticipation!
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is the creativity that has to come along with this wacky contest.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC is the fact that thesobons actually mixes this contest up enough that I have a chance at one of things before work!
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is sharing my own (rare) box breaks with others.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is being able to freak out in the presence of of card collectors when I pull something big DURING a live break.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is having other folks around to comfort me when I miss two hits on a live box break.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is finally having company on this thread.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is wondering what people must be thinking as they see these posts flow by.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is cheaply increasing my post count via this contest.
urbanmonk
My favorite part of TCC is giving WestCoast a posting break laugh.gif
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is straining my brain trying to think of more of these without being too generic.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is urbanmonk, for posting!
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is that I should probably be getting ready for work, but the lure of contests is strong enough that I'm posting away instead.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is every single member of our group box breaks, who happens to pay on time.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is finding out about Sage Decadence through a group break.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is being able to buy a box of said set when it was still at a good price BECAUSE of finding out about them here.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is that slightly numb feeling in your hands that lets you know you've been posting laugh.gif
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is genuinely wondering if people think I'm nuts for posting like this.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is talking to myself, apparently.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is having almost an entire page of my replies to myself.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is knowing that I have a halfway decent shot at a second-chance drawing, after this insanity.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is hoping that I won't NEED a second chance drawing after this insanity.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC are those wonderful team logos we can add to our sig.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is that people don't seem to be nearly as hard to trade with on this site, as opposed to others.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is racing to post against... myself.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is likely setting someone else up for sweet victory.
urbanmonk
My Wife's favorite part of TCC is that it keeps me out of her hair laugh.gif But that's what she gets for marrying a younger man, a 45 yr old that acts half his age (at best) 90% of the time wink.gif laugh.gif
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is that I just discovered that Sidney Crosby looks oddly like JD from Scrubs (via TCC!).
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is deciding to post instead of eat.
urbanmonk
My favorite part of TCC is trading with all the awesome folks, and feeding the fire of me getting back into a hobby I once loved, and now love even more since I can trade cards someone else wants for their PC for cards I want for my PC.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is wondering how long I can go on like this!
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is that I'm completely losing track of my posts, and I like it.
dd316
My favorite part of TCC is not knowing when the heck I'm supposed to post in this contest! smile.gif
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is that I'll likely be late to work, and it all seems fine!
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is pitching insurance to other traders who live in California laugh.gif
urbanmonk
Another thing I like about TCC is on days I can't sleep (3 hrs sleep so far), I have something to do, though I will probably regret not trying again sometime thru my 10 hr shift at work tonight.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is managing to insert an insurance reference during a contest.
dd316
My favorite part of TCC is trying to win contests!
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is when members post deep, meaningful posts, like those I'm posting now!
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is being able to use the word "post" as multiple parts of speech, and not having anyone call me on it.
dd316
My favorite part of TCC is watching WestCoastSkinsFan catch up to my post count in one thread!
urbanmonk
My favorite part of TCC and this thread is waiting for Robert to post the winning post # again laugh.gif
thesobons
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Dec 12 2007, 07:50 AM)
My favorite part of TCC is that I'll likely be late to work, and it all seems fine!

Then your time on TCC is Busn. Time! biggrin.gif

GOOD LUCK
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is still freaking out about that Kolby Smith 1/1 auto we pulled in the elite break yesterday!
dd316
My favorite part of TCC is a secret!
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is wondering who here might need a quality insurance provider, assuming they live in California.
dd316
My favorite part of TCC is gearing up for the HUGE baseball team box break!
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is actually being able to tell people HOW their insurance covers their card collection (barely, sadly)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.