Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: It's Been a Year Contest! A FREE Group Box Break
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135
coltsfan23
QUOTE(jmarino76 @ Dec 11 2007, 10:46 PM)
what team did coltsfan23 win??

The hometown Vikes, w/ AP! smile.gif
thesobons
fitch1jr was the first winner and I think I mentioned I gave him some leway since he was the first winner and we were starting out.

Everyone else is changing there post each time...

Sorry
jmarino76
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Dec 11 2007, 11:47 PM)
The hometown Vikes, w/ AP!  smile.gif

my favorite part about tcc is not even realizing the vikings were on the clock, and i have been waiting since 6 o clock eastern time sad.gif
dd316
My favorite thing about TCC is watching everyone go nutty over this contest! wacko.gif

laugh.gif
monsta
QUOTE(jmarino76 @ Dec 11 2007, 09:49 PM)
my favorite part about tcc is not even realizing the vikings were on the clock, and i have been waiting since 6 o clock eastern time    sad.gif

ouch!! sad.gif
thesobons
They idea of the contest and the posting was to be creative!

You just posted "fav part of TCC is contests" Multiple Times

Sorry if you are unhappy with the decision, feel free to try again!
DawgPounder
QUOTE(sgmco @ Dec 11 2007, 09:00 PM)
Fausto, Grady and Victor are three players worth a look--besides some minor league pitchers

Good call...There are a lot of sweet Grady and Victor cards out there....I do already have a UD Jersey Patch card of V-Mart...
monsta
well......

My favorite part of TCC is the candy store.
thesobons
NFC West Wednesday!

Starting with the ewes being chased out of the barn by something at sunrise.

biggrin.gif

Good Night!!
monsta
QUOTE(DawgPounder @ Dec 11 2007, 09:51 PM)
Good call...There are a lot of sweet Grady and Victor cards out there....I do already have a UD Jersey Patch card of V-Mart...

and you guys think i'm random...

pshh

tongue.gif
GamerRoy
you mean there is candy???
DawgPounder
QUOTE(monsta @ Dec 11 2007, 11:52 PM)
and you guys think i'm random...

pshh

tongue.gif

LOL Monsta .. That was part of a reply to me about my favorite part of TCC is the awesome collections people have. I'm new to the site -- and I've always collected Dave Kingman stuff, and was looking for suggestions on an Indians player I can start collecting....so it kinda makes sense.

BTW...I have 1 Paul Williams Auto -- a Topps Chrome /50.
sgmco
what kinda candy do my bears come with---hope it's not like the whine that came with Vikes
rowdyreptile101
Ut Oh, no throat slicing fellas!
monsta
My favorite part of TCC is the part where everyone gets along! wink.gif
thesobons
Everyone stop take a deap breath and count to 10!

Thanks for posting and every post that is in the proper format is an entry in the 2nd chance drawings.

GOOD LUCK!
nelly1310
my favorite part about TCC is rubbing it in Robert's face when the bears end up beating the division winning packers TWICE in a year!!!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif
dkhwilson
My favorite part of TCC is the great people here
monsta
My favorite part of TCC is wondering if I should buy a Hobby Box of Lost or Battlestar Galactica cards. Hmm.......
thesobons
QUOTE(nelly1310 @ Dec 11 2007, 08:36 PM)
my favorite part about TCC is rubbing it in Robert's face when the bears end up beating the division winning packers TWICE in a year!!!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif

My favorite part about TCC is the fact that that is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!
thesobons
QUOTE(monsta @ Dec 11 2007, 09:10 PM)
My favorite part of TCC is wondering if I should buy a Hobby Box of Lost or Battlestar Galactica cards.  Hmm.......

My favorite part is telling Monsta JUST SAY NO!

monsta
QUOTE(thesobons @ Dec 11 2007, 11:15 PM)
My favorite part is telling Monsta JUST SAY NO!

I dunno. $45 dlvd for Lost series 2 isn't toooo bad. The good autos (BSG) sell for big $$$. Which I don't want to dish out but wouldn't mind having 2 or 3.
thesobons
In case anyone is checking:

Wednesday Schedule:

Rams at about 7:am PST +/- 30min

Cardninals at sunset PST

and 49ers sometime during the day/night

GOOD LUCK!
thesobons
QUOTE(monsta @ Dec 11 2007, 09:17 PM)
I dunno.  $45 dlvd for Lost series 2 isn't toooo bad.  The good autos (BSG) sell for big $$$.  Which I don't want to dish out but wouldn't mind having 2 or 3.

AH, what the heck go for it!
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is, again, the group box breaks. Especially Elite breaks!!
monsta
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Dec 11 2007, 11:30 PM)
My favorite part of TCC is, again, the group box breaks. Especially Elite breaks!!

My favorite part of TCC is also the Elite Group Breaks!!
thesobons
My favorite part is ALL GROUP BOX BREAKS!

Especially the Elite ones! - Too fun having 8 teams!
monsta
QUOTE(thesobons @ Dec 11 2007, 11:44 PM)
Too fun having 8 teams!

That is NO joke!! thumbsup.gif

Always...fun fun fun STUFF!!
monsta
My favorite part of TCC is the Never Ending Story located in the everything else section.
cbluem
My favorite part of TCC is the fact that everyday I could come up with another reason or part of TCC that could be my favorite. (contests like this, Elite breaks, Group breaks, GREAT TRADERS, Great overall experience)
rafa20440
my favorite part of TCC is the show and tell section
flea
QUOTE(thesobons @ Dec 12 2007, 01:13 AM)
My favorite part about TCC is the fact that that is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

My favorite part of TCC is that IT WILL

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
monsta
My favorite part of TCC is that I just purchased Lost season 3 and I'm fixing to start re-watching it again. WOO WOO!!
thesobons
Late nighters / Early morning people One more chance for you thurs/friday!

I'll let you know!

Notice the new prizes in the first post!

Lets hit 2000 Wed!
2000 rushing yards
I love TCC because of the giveaways smile.gif
Kiansdad
QUOTE(nelly1310 @ Dec 11 2007, 11:36 PM)

My favorite part of TCC is that nelly1310 and flea are 100% correct!!
gopackgo
QUOTE(Kiansdad @ Dec 12 2007, 05:51 AM)
My favorite part of TCC is that nelly1310 and flea are 100% correct!!

My favorite part of TCC is that the Packers are kicking the snot out of the rest of the division this year, and we can have our NFC North Division Championship T-Shirts BEFORE Christmas! Beat that... tongue.gif
Kiansdad
QUOTE(gopackgo @ Dec 12 2007, 07:47 AM)
My favorite part of TCC is that the Packers are kicking the snot out of the rest of the division this year, and we can have our NFC North Division Championship T-Shirts BEFORE Christmas! Beat that... tongue.gif

My favorite part of TCC is that the Packers could lose their first playoff game (like they have 3 of the past 5 times they made the playoffs, not making it past the divisional round since their last SB apperance.. a loss to the Broncos in 1997), and all they will have is that t-shirt.

My second favorite thing about TCC is that, if they win that first game, Dallas will probably destroy them again.

My third favorite thing about TCC is that, if they did make it past Dallas, New England will stomp a serious Mudhole in them, the Cowgirls or anyone else they play in the SB, so Packers fans should enjoy their t-shirts now, while they can!

wink.gif cool.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif
cmuchips1
my favorite thing about tcc is robert won the santa claus box
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(cmuchips1 @ Dec 11 2007, 07:46 PM)
w/e man w.e

This attitude and disrespect towards the person holding what may be the best contest ever here at TCC is unacceptable. The rules are clear, and Robert even posted a reminder last evening that the format must be followed to win. It is a shame that such an awesome thread has to suffer this kind of selfish, lack of understanding and consideration type of reaction.

cmuchips1 has been given a 72 hour posting suspension due to his disrespectful posts and attitude.

Robert, I am sincerely sorry for having to post this negative in what has been an incredibly positive experience... for the rest of you, PLAY ON...
aceecards
My favorite part of TC is the contest forum
urbanmonk
My favorite thing about TCC is that Steve needs 21 more posts in 6 hours wink.gif laugh.gif
aceecards
I forgot to ask robert can an individual win more than once?
ffman
My favorite thing about TCC is that Steve will hit 40,000 today.
urbanmonk
QUOTE(aceecards @ Dec 12 2007, 07:06 AM)
I forgot to ask robert can an individual win more than once?

From post #1:

If you win a team you can't win a second chance prize UNLESS you give up your Team.
GamerRoy
my favorite part of TCC is the box breaks
thesobons
sorry for the delay - Busy Morning!

Only 1 win per member, trading and give teams away in the spirit of Christmas is great.

All that said good luck Everyone.

The Rams have left the Barn & are chasing the ewes.!

The Rams are available to the 77 post after this one!

Don't forget the "my favorite part about TCC is....

Good Luck
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is thesobon's bizarrely funny clues as to what teams will be given away.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My FAVORITE part of TCC is knowing that I'll likely be posting most of these 77 posts, heh.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My faaaaaavorite part of TCC is having a chance at all sorts of boxes that I wouldn't normally have through our group breaks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.