Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 LEAF ROOKIES AND STARS
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
madman20
I recently bought a box of these and i was pretty happy about it as well..you get 24 packs per box with 4 hits per box. I hit an Antonio Pittman Dress for Success GU Helmet numbered out of 55. i got a Refractor GU Jersey Warrick Dunn #10/10! I also got an Ovation GU Jersey Lee Evans numbered to 250 and a prime cut auto patch James Jones numbered to 246. All which are FT. I also recieved a few rookies #d to 999 and a few inserts #d 1000. On top of that i also completed the base set 1-100 in one box. Not a bad deal for your money!! LMK
monsta
Very nice!

Thanks for sharing!
juanie212
I just ordered a box of this from Ernie's. Not a bad price either. $77.90 shipped after the TCC discount.

I bought 6 or 7 packs from the shop the day they were released. Didn't do too well. Got a numbered Frank Gore, a Dante Hughes RC, and some Colts Base.

I like they way they look and I'm really hoping for one of the embroidered patch cards.
Golfstud84
Very hit or miss with this product. Only thing I really like is the Jumbo AUTO patches. Other then that you get mostly one colored jerseys that are numbered out of 250. Then the inserts are what out of 1000...thats exciting to know that there is only 999 others just like it. For my money I would stick to Gridiron Gear as there patches are alot better and you are guaranteed an AUTO!
madman20
yea but for the price of this stuff you cant beat it..you get to complete the set..the cards are nice looking and i mean i did well in my box but there is still alot of nice hits you can pull out of this box for 75-90 dollars its pretty nice
Sean
i pulled an Arian Peterson crusade rookie #ed to 1000 and a jason hill auto embroided patch #ed to 249 out of this product, it is hit or miss though, I agree.
BaseballCollector
I love the Rookie and Stars. I like the card designs and I had two packs one was an Adrian Peterson game used number'd to 25 and its the size of the card.
northicehero99
I liked R&S this year as well. Pulled a Stanton Dress for Sucess patch auto #/5, Olsen GU, Meachem helmet #/55 and one other peice out of 16 packs. Not bad for the price. GG was nice as well and I liked the patches in it as well.
dodgerblue38501
I've always liked R&S. It is usually a solid seller for me at my shop. It gives you decent value with 4 hits per box. One of them is usually a good one. I don't like that some of the packs are thick and some are thin. Customers will buy the thick ones first, hit all 4 GU and then I have half a box of thin packs that likely contain no hits.
madman20
you should get those thick plastics you can put the packs in so no one can feel around........
MikeScCa
nice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.