Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF Lebron James
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Basketball > Basketball Trading
sportfanatic13
im lookin to get some Lebron James into my collection so pm wat u got and wat players u r lookin for and if u like anything from my bucket.
coltsfan23
Got a GU /250 of King James. Doesn't book, but based on other GU of his, asking 40-45 bv. Didn't see much, so lmk if interested in buying.
wildboyz_211
I like the Dwight you got, i have a few Lebrons in my tradelist...
sportfanatic13
Coltsfan23- im not interested in buying rite now but if i do want to buy it later on i will let u know

Wildboyz- can u get the scans of the lebrons that u have the website does not work on my computer thanx
wildboyz_211
user posted image
user posted image
sportfanatic13
i like both of those lebrons so lmk if we can work somethin out
wildboyz_211
You dont have anymore cards besides whats in your bucket?
sportfanatic13
i have a lot more cards than wat is in my bucket
why do u want to know
sportfanatic13
anyone else out there have lebron james cards they want to trade
wildboyz_211
because ill trade the lebrons, but the only thing i saw that i liked was the dwight howard rc.Do you have any other dwight howards, jameer nelson, jj redick, or amare stoudemire. Im also collecting reggie nelson from football.
sportfanatic13
i have a stoudemire chrome refractor 03-04 topps and i think its just about all i have of those guys
sportfanatic13
i will check though and let u know as soon as i can
jwman92
i have a lebron topps collection rc, does not book putting 70 BV on it, looking for brian leonard in return
sportfanatic13
sorry jwman i still have no brian leonard cards
wildboyz_211
alright man, thanks anywayz...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.