Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trading for football !!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
kobelover_24
The Pc is for a very high-end auto or a adrian peterson auto rc! Thanks and God Bless wink.gif
coltsfan23
What does that Kobe book?
kobelover_24
dont really know.. but its sv is $175 i think like year ago thats what one sold for.
coltsfan23
QUOTE(kobelover_24 @ Dec 2 2007, 04:35 PM)
dont really know.. but its sv is $175 i think like year ago thats what one sold for.

Oh okay, thanks for getting back to me.
kobelover_24
no promblem Ankesh..
troygoesdeep
i got petersons but the ruths u had are gone .. wat did u do with them after u backed out of our deal lmk
kobelover_24
i sold one and traded one for ty cobb.. but we never made a deal.lol what do you mean backed out? i would be intrested in the peterson auto... and check my incoming bucket..
troygoesdeep
we made several deals in which you changed your mind sorry nothing for petersons
kobelover_24
actually i remember that.. we were keep making deals then i look on e-bay and some of your prices were way off... and some tiimes you backed out too.. buts all good.. thanks and god bless
troygoesdeep
do you want me to dig up the conversations i dont appreciate what your saying because i remember the whole thing plain as day but w/e
kobelover_24
no you took it wrong way, im sorry if you were offended.. im sorry i remember to.. but w/e sorry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.