Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Leaf Limited
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
sportcrazynick
Do you think that the new 2007 Leaf Limited is worth $105 for 7 cards? I believe that four of the seven cards are gu/auto, but it seems like its a bit too expensive What do you think?
snkpoct137
QUOTE(sportcrazynick @ Dec 1 2007, 10:48 PM)
Do you think that the new 2007 Leaf Limited is worth $105 for 7 cards? I believe that four of the seven cards are gu/auto, but it seems like its a bit too expensive What do you think?

its actually only 3 of the cards that are auto'd or gu, more then likely 1 auto and 2 gu.. you either hit it big or strike out.. so the question is if u feel lucky!
dualshock
it's like that with most box breaks so if you feel you want to take a chance, go for it.
killerhawkeye21
From what i've seen it's worth it. I'm going to be picking up a box sometime soon because it looks great!
rob2422
I think its great stuff. I picked up a pack yesterday, and I was very satisfied, very nice presentation and card designs. You usually pay around $100 for a box with 3 hits anyways, and thats what you get with this pack, plus the base cards are #ed to 649. I say its def worth it and plan on picking up a few more packs before the price skyrockets
sportcrazynick
thanks everyone i think im going to get a few i will let u kno what i get and post some scans when i get them. prolly sometime next week. thanks everyone.
monsta
Good luck to you!

poodlum
QUOTE(rob2422 @ Dec 1 2007, 11:15 PM)
I think its great stuff.  I picked up a pack yesterday, and I was very satisfied, very nice presentation and card designs.  You usually pay around $100 for a box with 3 hits anyways, and thats what you get with this pack, plus the base cards are #ed to 649.  I say its def worth it and plan on picking up a few more packs before the price skyrockets

Good point, And i would definetly by it cuz the hits r nicer than most products plus really low #ed spotlights and numbered stars and legends its a good by 4 the price
artyman60
I agree, i think it is worth it too. I will be posting robs break on youtube once i get back from the gym if you want to head over there and take a look at it
startingover37
also agree i think it might be worth i bought some last year didnt do so great for stuff i wanted but i was able to trade all of them for stuff i wanted so it all worked out good luck if u get any
rowdyreptile101
I like this product a lot. It reminds me of national treasures.

Still havn't decided if I will pick up a box or not.
faulkrules
Pulled a letterman last year - so I will definitely bust a few!
MikeScCa
yes
jesterr1313
pulled these out of my 2 boxes i bought. some redemption auto #ed to 49 or less, and a jim brown dual patch #ed to 32, and a dual gu

second box cant remember the gu but got a adrian peterson phenoms auto #ed to 10.
fsabala
i love leaf limited
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.