Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
biohazard
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

biohazard receives:

07 SP Rookie Threads Silver Letterman /150 Brian Leonard $40

champb21 receives:

06 SPA 1 Color Patch/Auto Jason Avant $40

Additional notes:

I'll send Saturday (12/1) or Monday (12/3)

doesn't matter if you choose to simulsend or not, I have well over 150 trades on [another site], but will not argue the fact that I'm still semi-new here...

~ Jay

(Champ, PM incoming with my addy)
champb21
im sending first on monday
biohazard
yep, we worked it out.... he's going to send first.......
champb21
ya i have to send first but bio thought since he was new he had to but i said he didnt have to so all worked out i know i have to send first
champb21
sent today need to get dc from dad then will post it up.
biohazard
8 days since you've said your dad sent the package out.... I've tried contacting you with no luck. If he did send it, I would've had it by now. If you sent your end, then we will go through with the trade, if you didn't send your end, I'm afraid I'm not going to be interested in dealing with you

sorry bud, I've tried my hardest to be patient, but without hearing anything from you, I'm forced to do this

~ Jay
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to champb21.
biohazard
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 12 2007, 02:53 PM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to champb21.

Thanks Bob

keep in mind, I didn't send my end yet, obviously being under the restriction he is under, I'm not sending until I receive

~ Jay
bob_TCC
QUOTE(biohazard @ Dec 12 2007, 04:18 PM)
keep in mind, I didn't send my end yet, obviously being under the restriction he is under, I'm not sending until I receive

Understood. wink.gif

-Bob
champb21
the reason i cant commuticate with u is i was suspended i told u i was sending monday i explained that situation to u and we were working a deal to add avant spx. so i didnt send. i was going to send monday but ur address is on tcc that where i leave addresses sign in in morning give dad a paper he sends. by being suspended i cant retrieve it for 3 days causing me to miss sunday monday tuesday and wensday. if u want to cancel it cancel it
biohazard
QUOTE(champb21 @ Dec 12 2007, 07:44 PM)
the reason i cant commuticate with u is i was suspended i told u i was sending monday i explained that situation to u and we were working a deal to add avant spx.  so i didnt send. i was going to send monday but ur address is on tcc that where i leave addresses sign in in morning give dad a paper he sends.  by being suspended i cant retrieve it for 3 days causing me to miss  sunday monday tuesday and wensday. if u want to cancel it cancel it

that's fine. I don't know what to do, I've waited for some time now, so the only thing I can really offer is to complete the trade with some decent throwins coming my way, or cancel it... that's your choice

if it was ready to be sent and your dad was going to send it... wouldn't you have the address already on the first package?
champb21
ready to be sent means i have in in a bubble mailer no address is put on it i got buble mailers at my house give dad a slip with them for address and he sends them.
champb21
lmk i can send tom. with dc or you can cancel now
bob_TCC
Is this trade proceeding or being closed as failed?

-Bob
biohazard
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 13 2007, 01:06 PM)
Is this trade proceeding or being closed as failed?

-Bob

I PMed him telling him we can continue the trade so long as it's out by TODAY

if it did fail, would that hurt me?
biohazard
alright, we just got done talking to each other....

the deal is still on, no hard feelings. Under the circumstances he was in (being suspended for 3 days) I totally understand that it was hard for him to retrieve my address.

he is sending tomorrow with DC

~ Jay
biohazard
update.... got a PM from Champ last night, read today... he needed my address (again) but is sending "tomorrow" which is today. But since he didn't have my address I'm guessing it's going out tomorrow?
champb21
ya tom. its going out ry for trouble
biohazard
alright, please update me with DC #'s when you get them

~ Jay
champb21
sent got to get dc from dad
biohazard
sounds good. lmk the #'s once you get them

thanks

~ Jay
champb21
when you recieve it i got to get dc from dad still he been away at work for alot and mom taking me everywhere but once you recieve it keep the avant card happy christmas its christmas time and its time for giving . for makign you wait this long you deserve it.
biohazard
are you sure bro? I don't want to be the one that doesn't send anything out........

very bold of you to do such a thing, but it shows great character for you to offer what you just did

makes me think twice on how I mis-judged you in the first place

I'm sorry things didn't work out in the trade, but I have no problems making future trades as long as we get things straightened out the first time round smile.gif
champb21
np enjoy it
biohazard
I will update you when it is received... once again I really do appreciate all the troubles you had to go through, and for you to honor your trade without even receiving anything back

I hope you have a very merry christmas bro

Mine just got better thanks to you
biohazard
received the card today. I appreciate it Champs

~ Jay
champb21
np this can be closed as complete what i recieved was a thanks and im just happy with tht
champb21
any update on this as complete?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.