Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: artyman60 and My2sonscards
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
artyman60
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

artyman60 receives:

2007 Absolute Memorabilia 217 David Harris AU NM-MT Own 1 $12.00 $5.00 $12.00

2007 Absolute Memorabilia 218 Daymeion Hughes AU NM-MT Own 1 $10.00 $4.00 $10.00

2007 Absolute Memorabilia 242 Ray McDonald AU NM-MT Own 1 $12.00 $5.00 $12.00

My2sonscards receives:

Frank Gore Dual GJ

Jags Triple GJ

Bush Dual GJ

Additional notes:

My2sonscards will be shipping first
My2sonscards
AGREED!
QUOTE(artyman60 @ Nov 29 2007, 09:02 PM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

artyman60 receives:

2007 Absolute Memorabilia 217 David Harris AU NM-MT Own 1 $12.00 $5.00 $12.00
2007 Absolute Memorabilia 218 Daymeion Hughes AU NM-MT Own 1 $10.00 $4.00 $10.00
2007 Absolute Memorabilia 242 Ray McDonald AU NM-MT Own 1 $12.00 $5.00 $12.00

My2sonscards receives:

Frank Gore Dual GJ
Jags Triple GJ
Bush Dual GJ

Additional notes:

My2sonscards will be shipping first

artyman60
cards recieved, and will be shipping tomorrow afternoon
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to My2sonscards.
My2sonscards
I have not received my end yet.... But its christmas time so mail is prob slow right now.....
artyman60
Im hoping its because of the holiday season but just to make sure i will check the DC # once i get his address so i can match it up
artyman60
According to the DC # this package was delivered on the 8th

here is the # 0305 1720 0000 7290 3755

a little confused why you dont have the cards yet
My2sonscards
yeah i am very confused i will take this dc#up there maybe you wrote the PO BOX # wrong or whatever it may be no worries or maybe they just put it in the wrong box
My2sonscards
ok i went to the post office today and showed them where it said it was delivered on the 8th....... The lady proceeded to tell me i get so many packages so i had to get that one..... At this point i was starting to get heated....I told her that I infact did not receive this paticular package I document everything i get... I know it was sent he had his DC# ... Only thing i can figure is it was put in the wrong box and someone wasnt honest in giving it back to the Post Office.... So I want to Thank arty at this time for his prompt service and holding up his end of the bargain and hope we can deal again.... Also would like to ask Bob to go head and close this one and mark it down as the post office messing this one up....
My2sonscards
Have advice on what i should do on this situation...
Quick rundown

1 - I sent to arty
2 - arty sent back
3 - Tracked the item
4 - Delivered to my Post office on the 8th of december
5 - i received letter from bob to update
6 - Told him i did not receive
7 - Started investigating
8 - Personally went to post office and they said it came in on the 8th and that i must have gotten it with all the other packages i have received
9 - Then she told me there was nothing i could do about it
10 - last but not least i have been collecting for almost 20 years and i know what i have received and not received
11- Sent arty a thank you letter and hope to trade with him again

my solution arty and i give each other positive feedback
and we both leave Post office -1 thanks for your time
artyman60
I have PM'd my2sons and am working on a solution, its hard for me to accept this trade being complete without him recieving anything because of the post offices incompetency. I will make this right if its the last thing i do biggrin.gif

pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to artyman60.
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to My2sonscards.
My2sonscards
please read yhe above the post office has messed this trade up.... He received his mine made it to my post office just not to me his delivery confirmation confirmed that....
so just close this trade thanks
artyman60
Im not really sure what to do about this one, i can send more cards but he insists thats its not neccessary. So i guess its up to a team member on closing this out
My2sonscards
Yeah i dont think he needs to... we have asked for it to be closed it is clearly the post office fault on this one.... Use his tracking number it was delivered to my post office but not to me.... it clearly is not arty fault so please close this trade instead of messaging us again...Thanks
Tarasadie17
Per our policy of accepting DC as proof of delivery, this trade is completed.
Tarasadie17
Just received this PM from My2sonscards...

"Well I have good News after 6 months I finnaly got the cards I received them on may 9th and it was postmarked early december. Arty had dc and everything and it showed it was delivered.. But one slight prob instead of 2903 he put 2983 as POBOX... Long story short i have cards and was wondering if you could note that on the page"

my pleasure... wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.