The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

jkseb1972 receives:

fleer ultra lucky 13 josh hamilton auto

madman20 receives:

94 ud Alex Rodriguez rc

Additional notes:

None Specified.
madman20
QUOTE(jkseb1972 @ Nov 29 2007, 06:39 PM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

jkseb1972 receives:

fleer ultra lucky 13 josh hamilton auto

madman20 receives:

94 ud Alex Rodriguez rc

Additional notes:

None Specified.

i Agree thanks alot man ive been lookin to get an Arod RC for a while ill be sending out no later then monday
madman20
I will be shipping to you monday so you should have the hamilton by wednesday thanks alot!
madman20
[hey bob im requesting that this person sends first because he told me he sent his card on friday and he gave me a DC number, then when i told him i will be sending my card on monday ( the day that i was supposed to recieve the card he supposedly sent me) he said that the DC number he gave me was the wrong one and he forgot to send the cardthat he will be sending monday as well. But the thing is he told me he had the card he was sending me in bubble wrap and then the next day he PMed me saying he sent it and gave me a fake DC number so i dont feel comfortable sending him the card until i recieve my end of the deal. I dont want to get ripped off. Thanks
bob_TCC
QUOTE(madman20 @ Dec 3 2007, 06:07 PM)
[hey bob im requesting that this person sends first because he told me he sent his card on friday and he gave me a DC number, then when i told him i will be sending my card on monday ( the day that i was supposed to recieve the card he supposedly sent me) he said that the DC number he gave me was the wrong one and he forgot to send the cardthat he will be sending monday as well.  But the thing is he told me he had the card he was sending me in bubble wrap and then the next day he PMed me saying he sent it and gave me a fake DC number so i dont feel comfortable sending him the card until i recieve my end of the deal.  I dont want to get ripped off.  Thanks

He said that he gave you a "fake DC number"? unsure.gif

-Bob
madman20
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 3 2007, 07:10 PM)
He said that he gave you a "fake DC number"?  unsure.gif

-Bob

Not in those exact words..i we made this trade deal on thursday and he PMed me and said quote " I put your Arod card in bubble wrap and everything and will be shipping to you first thing tommorrow morning" then the next day i checked my Pms and he said quote " I sent you the card! Here is the DC number! Enjoy" so i replied to him quote" Thanks man i will be sending the card to you on monday because i am busy on friday and saturday so you should get the card by wednesday or thursday" i dont remember if it was later that day or on sunday he replied quote " Oh my bad man, i sent you the wrong DC number i forgot to mail out your card ill mail it on monday as well". I dont know what he is trying to d oand im not implying he is trying to rip me off but i thought what he was telling me was pretty wierd so i dont feel comfortable sending my card to him without seeing the ARod first. It just didnt make sense what he said
bob_TCC
QUOTE(madman20 @ Dec 3 2007, 06:14 PM)
I dont know what he is trying to d oand im not implying he is trying to rip me off but i thought what he was telling me was pretty wierd so i dont feel comfortable sending my card to him without seeing the ARod first.  It just didnt make sense what he said

I guess taking him for his word and realizing that he made a mistake is out of the question? While monitoring over 11,000 transactions, I've certainly seen transactions where someone mixed up DC numbers for the multiple packages that they either sent or were preparing to send. In addition, I don't see anything in Joe's transaction history that leads me to believe that you'll have an issue.

With that said, I can't force you to send your end at the same time. However, you should be letting your transaction partner know that is your plan. He may or may not be willing to do that.

-Bob
madman20
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 3 2007, 07:21 PM)
I guess taking him for his word and realizing that he made a mistake is out of the question?  While monitoring over 11,000 transactions, I've certainly seen transactions where someone mixed up DC numbers for the multiple packages that they either sent or were preparing to send.  In addition, I don't see anything in Joe's transaction history that leads me to believe that you'll have an issue.

With that said, I can't force you to send your end at the same time.  However, you should be letting your transaction partner know that is your plan.  He may or may not be willing to do that.

-Bob

I Let him know already just thought id post it in the thread..im not saying i dont take his word for it..im not trying to say he is dishonest or not..just saying i dont know the guy from adam so how can i be reassured? Im just playing it safe i am new here i dont want to get ripped off just being cautious thats all no harm intended to anyone just wanted to voice my concerns...Im sure he is an honest guy but like i said..he isnt one of my friends i dont know anything about the guy so...sorry if i caused any problems with the guy just dont wanna lose a nice auto thats all thank you for understanding where im coming from
madman20
OK this is really starting to get fishy to me..Joe gave me the new DC number: 03207 0020 0001 5908 5105 and i tried it at USPS.com, FedEx.com, UPS.com, and DHL.com and none of them are reading this DC number as a valid number in there system. Ive tried it yesterday and today and no luck. If he could tell me how he sent the package that would be great and maybe he made another mistake about the DC number again i dont know but if i could know whats going on that would be great thanks
madman20
OK bob..we worked out the problem and i will be sending the card to him tommorrow....thanks
jkseb1972
wow, this was quite the issue wasn't it? I simply mixed up the DC #'s from two different transactions, and when i realized it i accidently hit an extra key when i tyed it in,. you can see there are 5#s in the first part when there should have been only 4. simple mistake.
was 03207 0020 0001 5908 5105
should have been 0307 0020 0001 5908 5105
madman20
lol its cool i got the card today im gonna be shipping yours tommorrow first thing ive been trying to get it out earlier this week but i have school and work all those days but tommorrow i have no school so i will get it out asap with dc number sorry for the wait..
jkseb1972
still waiting...
jkseb1972
well, it's going on 13 days and he has yet to get back with me on the supposed DC# he has. with his limited time here on the site. it looks like this could be a loss for me. no responses to emails, nothing sent, 13 days, tisk tisk!
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to madman20.
jkseb1972
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 12 2007, 12:07 AM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to madman20.

well Bob, still no replies. i guess you can chalk this one up as a no-go. it's really a shame when someone gets burned like this.
madman20
dude i have no intentions of burning you i have been EXTREMLY busy with the school semester ending i have tions of work and limited money. If you give me a little of your patience i have every intention on sending you the card so please....i will have it to you as soon as i get a minute thank you for your understanding
bob_TCC
QUOTE(madman20 @ Dec 12 2007, 08:08 PM)
dude i have no intentions of burning you i have been EXTREMLY busy with the school semester ending i have tions of work and limited money.  If you give me a little of your patience i have every intention on sending you the card so please....i will have it to you as soon as i get a minute thank you for your understanding

As mentioned in another one of your pending transactions (now failed):

If you really haven't been able to find the time or money to send your end of this transaction in nearly 2 weeks, then I believe it's only fair to you and the rest of our members to restrict your account to Current Transactions Only.

This way, you won't find yourself entering into agreements that you can't actually meet at this time and other members won't be spending their time waiting on you or monitoring your transactions.

Please let us know when you ship your end of this trade.

-Bob
Santa
Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! santa.gif
pavi39
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to jkseb1972.
madman20
sorry i went away to see my friend graduate school in PA i guess this guy has a brother who lives around here? said he would swing by to pick up the hamilton so that is the plan now
jkseb1972
do you not have the time to mail it? my brother-in -law would be going quite out of his way to get the card, and all yoiu need to do is throw it in the mail. He wouldn't even be able to do it until after the holidays when he is "called" to go to another office or client. and who knows when that will be. chances are, you won't even answer the door anyways, you would probably be "too busy". as far as i'm concerned, i was just ripped off. it's not the first time and it won't be the last. Now that i think about it, i am not going to put my faith in you enough to send my family out of their way. you win, now you have both cards and i'm sure that was probably your plan all along. a copy of this email will be posted on the transaction log as well. merry xmas.
madman20
ok he told me his brother lives here near me and that he woul dcome get the card i gave him my cell phone number and havent heard from hos brother yet who works with my dad at IBM here in Poughkepsiee. Now he is telling me forget it he isnt sending his family so now i need to find a way to scrap together the 20 dollars it costs to mail this card because im flat ###### broke as i said before
jkseb1972
it costs a measley $2 to mail it! if you can't afford that then why did you agree to trade in the first place. just more lies.
jkseb1972

i dont live with my dad ###### my damily is divorced.  i went to see my friend graduate with his parents number 2 and number 3 its like 20 buks to mail something from here.  if you want to continue to be an ###### i wont give you the card i dont really care about you that much to be honest.

that is obvious, do what you are going to do. and the USPS is the same everywhere. postage is set universally by the gov't, not state mandated. usps prices don't differ. wew are done talking about this. this is going to be copied to the transaction log as well
madman20
dude youve been telling me your gonna do a hundred different things with this card!! If you want me to mail you then tell me....i mean ive given you my cell phone number, my address, you told me your family lives near me and is coming to get the card. Ive been waiting to here from your brother, then after we come to the aggreement of him coming to get the card you write me back talkin smack and accusing me of things lol. Get your story straight dude and let me know what you want to do because your saying something differnt everyday to me i dunno what you want to do.
jkseb1972
I suggested he come by, but when you didn't get back to me for a number of days, i assumed you were just going to stiff me,so i told him to forget it. I then realized he would have to go a it out of his way (not to metion the gas $), and there as no guarentee that you would even answer the door. Don't put this on me, i upheld my part of the deal. I sent when i said I would, you didn't. I then told you that if you planned on living up to your end of the deal, then you would send it. If you don't, then you don't. at least i will be the last person you do this to on this site.
madman20
dude my intentions are to get you rthe card. i told you that i was very busy and was going on vacation and woul dget the card out to you asap. When i got back i checked my mail and you told me you would have your bro come get it i gave you my cell number and everything. The next day you changed your mind. This is the only reason i havent gotten the card out to you. Once the holiday is over and i can mailk it i will thank you
madman20
ok will be sending out today so we can clear up this transaction......
jkseb1972
still waiting..........
jkseb1972
and waiting......
finestkind
jkseb1972
looks like his last post was just a bunch of bull. lets just call this what it is, a failed transaction and hope nobody else has the misfortune of dealing with this guy.
madman20
QUOTE(jkseb1972 @ Jan 9 2008, 02:30 PM)
looks like his last post was just a bunch of bull. lets just call this what it is, a failed transaction and hope nobody else has the misfortune of dealing with this guy.

I sent the card out the day after i said i was going to......you probably have it and are just saying you didn't get it. All you have done this whole trade is make accusations about what is going on. You've threatened me lol which i find redicolously funny! I sent the card out to you i dunno why it has not got to you yet might have gotten lost or i might have sent it to wrong address and it is coming back to me. Either way its a card that isnt even worth more then like 15-20 bucks and your treating it like its a High End Card lol. Give it some time to see what is going on with it i did send the card out
madman20
my intent is obviously not to rip you off on a 15 dollar card....if i wanteds to rip people off on this site i would have done it when i traded my Cal Ripken Jr auto for a Ladainian Tomlinson Rookie Auto! But no..i was saving my rip off techniques for your 15 dollar card, lol. So all your accusations you have been making are funny man. I dunno if you ever had personal problems before happen to you to prevent you from finishing something for a minute but i did and all you do is talk trash and accuse me of things that you dont even know...and its over 15 bucks dude. Chill out..the card will be there
jkseb1972
sure it will......
jkseb1972
why is it that you just can't quit with the lies? let it go, i have already come to the realization that i will never see it. what goes around comes around.
jkseb1972
to add, it has nothing to do with the BV of the card, it's the whole idea of dealing with the lies and the idea that someone just stole from you. if you sent it like you said you did, then where is the delivery confirmation # you said you would get me? or is you little personal problem so bad that you can't afford the $0.69?
madman20
man dude you cant stop the accusations can you? You dont know me you dont know anything bro......if you say its not gonna be there then its not gonna be there...whatever you say...im done with you...if you get the card or not i dont care...if the mods here this I DONT CARE! This guy is a jerk off who deserves to get stiffed on anything and ripped off everytime. You prolly would deserve it to not get the card its funny cause youve told me so many different things dude about how we can settle this trade and then you go and accuse me of something....then i tell you something and you accuse me again. Would you care about someone who acts the way you do? I sure dont....i feel bad for people like you who have no concept of understanding especially since you dont know me!! And especially since its a cheap card! And like i said if i came to this site to rip people off i would have ripped off that Ladainian Tomlinson RC AUTO i got instead of your ARod RC card dude so think about that one. Bye ######
jkseb1972
the only accusations i have made is that you lied about ever sending the card. that is it! it has only been 44 days since you first said you would. and now it's my fault? i'm the jerk who is in the wrong? i am supposed to understand that poor little you couldn't find your way to the mailbox? dude you have problems if you think i'm to fault. i'm simply stating the facts. you are a liar and a thief. that has been proven. there has been no false accusations made be myself at all. i lived up to my half of the bargain and you haven't, now who is to blame? you have told me on 3 different occasions that you would send the card out "tomorrow" and 44 days later i still don't have it. how am i supposed to believe a word you said? the truth is that you are a theif and a liar. if your not, then prove it! i didn't think so. so stop your defensive cries abolut how i am not understanding and how i make accusations that aren't true. yeah i don't know you from adam, but i do know what kind of person you are, and honestly, your kind makes me sick. what am i supposed to do, just say " oh, it's ok, let me send you some money so that you can work out you incredibly difficult situation. don't worry about your end of the deal"? if you are so hard up, why do you offer to deal with people in the first place? i hope you enjoy the arod, i just don't see how you sleep at night.
madman20
Whatever man your card is in the mail should be there in a few days....I threw in a few extra cards to show my apologies for making you wait. Your DC# is 0307 0020 0001 0101 0803

Once again i am really sorry for making you wait for so long. I hope the extra cards can make up for the time it took me to get this out
madman20
just wondering if joe recieved his end of the deal yet? Thanks
bob_TCC
QUOTE(madman20 @ Jan 16 2008, 05:11 PM)
just wondering if joe recieved his end of the deal yet? Thanks

From the USPS web site:

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 0020 0001 0101 0803

Your item was accepted at 6:05 PM on January 14, 2008 in CORNWALL, NY 12518. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

-Bob
jkseb1972
the card came in today, and Madman was classy enough to throw in a nice extra as well. lets get this deal closed up.
madman20
deffinetly lol enjoy Joe!
madman20
this traqnsaction can be closed out now...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.