Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Leaf Certified Triple Jersey Auto Hines Ward
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
soberdick
Pulled this yesterday. It obviously wont have a book value due to scarcity. Its a:

2007 Leaf Certified Fabric of the Game Triple Jersey (NFL Die-Cut) Auto Hines Ward 3/5

There arent many better memorabilia cards if your a Hines Ward or Steelers fan. I am looking for A Nice Tomo Romo Autograph or rare Game-Used. I might also consider selling and I might also consider trading straight up for multiple hobby boxes of cards (negiotable on the brands). If you want this card please come strong. To see a scan check my bucket under the Low Serial subfolder. Thank You.
straightbutta14
check my site.. thanks!
soberdick
QUOTE(straightbutta14 @ Nov 29 2007, 04:44 PM)
check my site.. thanks!

Butta I didnt see anything I could trade the Ward for but I do like the Dorsett/Jones GU; anything you see youd trade that card for?
soberdick
QUOTE(soberdick @ Nov 29 2007, 09:39 PM)
Butta I didnt see anything I could trade the Ward for but I do like the Dorsett/Jones GU; anything you see youd trade that card for?

Come strong people!! What No Steelers fans around?
cbluem
lmk if I have anything you like. Thanks
soberdick
QUOTE(cbluem @ Nov 29 2007, 11:19 PM)
lmk if I have anything you like. Thanks

Didnt see anything I collect cbluem
straightbutta14
what is the Gates patch numbered to?.. also I could add a marion barber auto or two for the Hines or Lynch autos.. lmk

QUOTE(soberdick @ Nov 29 2007, 06:39 PM)

soberdick
QUOTE(straightbutta14 @ Nov 29 2007, 11:49 PM)
what is the Gates patch numbered to?.. also I could add a marion barber auto or two for the Hines or Lynch autos.. lmk

Sorry I didnt get back to you; thought I had replied to everyone. The Gates is numbered to 30. Id be very interested in Barber autos and any Cowboys autos for that matter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.