Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: UD NPNs
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
bluanwht
Just got a letter in the mail from Upper Deck. It states that as of January 1 the NPNs will be online. Sounds a lot easier and less expensive than mailing in entries. Comments?
dd316
First I've heard of this, sounds cool to me!
nelly1310
nice!!!
2000 rushing yards
never heard of it yet. i'll still use npnsportscards but nice addition for ud thumbup.gif
THUNDER9
[quote=bluanwht,Nov 28 2007, 01:51 PM]
Just got a letter in the mail from Upper Deck. It states that as of January 1 the NPNs will be online. Sounds a lot easier and less expensive than mailing in entries. Comments?

[

UPPER DECK DOING SOMETHING IN THE CUSTOMER'S BEST INTEREST...
I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT - laugh.gif
artyman60
Yeah, lets see if it really happens first then wait and see how long it lasts if it does
SinatraKing
I got the same letter, it states that as of December 1st 2007 they will no longer accept Mail-In entires. To submit your entries starting January 1, 2007 you will need to log on at npn.upperdeck.com and submit entry there.....
jwman92
sweet cant wait!!
randomH
I now hope that they DON'T change there pack or box design and make each have a dif. code for NPN blink.gif
FerrisBueller
Rec'd my letter today, states the same info. I wonder if we'll be limited to one entry per day or one entry per product.
gene01011
got one too
rowdyreptile101
QUOTE(randomH @ Nov 29 2007, 05:41 PM)
I now hope that they DON'T change there pack or box design and make each have a dif. code for NPN  blink.gif

shouldn't... that would defeat the whole npn aspect of it!
northicehero99
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Nov 28 2007, 08:20 PM)
I got the same letter, it states that as of December 1st 2007 they will no longer accept Mail-In entires.  To submit your entries starting January 1, 2007 you will need to log on at npn.upperdeck.com and submit entry there.....

I received the same letter yesterday as well.

Looks like you cannot send in for an NPN for a month?? unsure.gif
northicehero99
I now hope that they DON'T change there pack or box design and make each have a dif. code for NPN  blink.gif

That should not happen as it is "No Purchase Necessary" so you should not have to purchase anything to submit an NPN.

The scariest part of this is that I must be on a list at UD if I received the letter. Does that mean they are going to be tracking these for the IRS? unsure.gif
Kmart6nets
Well, that'll open the door for me to try some NPNs.. I've meant to, but I've been to lazy to actually do it.
dd316

Why not? Topps has different addresses for theirs.
Pantherfan68
I did not know they were going to start doing this over they internet. How do I get this newsletter you guys are talking about? I guess I will haveto start checking the website you mentioned often.
Hotdog
I got won to!!!!!
SinatraKing
I talked with UD CS about a redemption, and asked them about them not accepting NPN Mail In requests for the Month of December, and they said they knew nothing about that, and to still mail them in. The online version will launch 1-1-08
Pantherfan68
What is the web address, that we go to, to get NPNs? I am going to try and see what I can get. i just recently started sending off NPNs and I got a Brett Fare card but then traded it. I have not gotten any game used cards yet I hope to get couple though.
pavi39
QUOTE(Pantherfan68 @ Dec 3 2007, 12:26 PM)
What is the web address, that we go to, to get NPNs? I am going to try and see what I can get. i just recently started sending off NPNs and I got a Brett Fare card but then traded it. I have not gotten any game used cards yet I hope to get couple though.

If I remember my letter correctly they did not have a website on the letter. It just stated that they would not be accepting any NPN after December 1 and that the online NPN would start January 1, 2008.
SinatraKing
Effective January 1st 2008 you can access this website for your NPN requests:
npn.upperdeck.com
wink.gif
larcha
I wonder if the chances will be harder to get a card now.. blink.gif
Kmart6nets
I'll say definitely since it'll be far more convenient... As evidenced by me, who has never done it, and will be starting once it goes live.
gene01011
anyone been to the online NPN yet? I am trying and can not find it.
jwman92
QUOTE(gene01011 @ Jan 6 2008, 01:42 PM)
anyone been to the online NPN yet? I am trying and can not find it.

it is not up yet they are having techincal difficulties.
Here is the email i received from ud when i asked the same question
We are currently experiencing some Technical Difficulties with the new site. Hopefully it will be up and working next Monday. Please try again next week.

Thank You,
Tech Support
The Upper Deck Company
GamerRoy
im new to this NPN have not tried yet but online looks easy what will happen to you have to buy a UD product or will there have a drop down list of a product you can choose from to try and get a NPN
foxforcefive
I just tried it. It looks like the products that are released will show up in a drop-down list to choose from. The only product in my list is 2007 World of Warcraft Feast of Winter Veil. Yeehaaaa
Luke2411
Yep, I submitted an NPN for World of Warcraft as well.
nameant
EDIT: Nevermind. Just caught Jeremy's thread.
Pantherfan68
I also entied for the 2007 World Warcraft Feast of Winter Veil.
Pantherfan68
Does anyone know how often they change the prize. So I wil know how often to check back to enter to win.
GamerRoy
i also entered as well
northicehero99
QUOTE(Pantherfan68 @ Jan 21 2008, 12:26 PM)
Does anyone know how often they change the prize. So I wil know how often to check back to enter to win.

At this point I would suggest checking back every week. They have not listed how often they change it, but if it is anything like thier product checklists you just have to keep checking back.
jwman92
are we allowed to enter once a day, or once overall???
Pantherfan68
It says one entry per household.
Kmart6nets
So, is that drop down list always going to contain one product? Or will they eventually expand it to list every product they have NPNs available for?
GamerRoy
they have added 3 new sweeps

2007 Sp authentic
2008 UD series 1
2007 Fleer
Kmart6nets
I'm assuming they're baseball... Are they not planning on telling you what sport they are?
Kmart6nets
Ah. They tell you after the fact. Weird.
teddyvarious
was the sp authentic football?

i remember one of the other twos is a baseball one
thesobons
Has anyone won any of these yet?

I entered while I was logged in. Way too easy!!!

SP Authentics Football is up.
Kmart6nets
Hmm, now how are you supposed to know the difference between the two SPAs now that they added a new one? If you click the wrong one you'll be disqualified for entering twice.
smwphotos
I know. The one on the top of the list is the new one. I guess that they are going to be adding the new product to the top of the list. top sp authentic is basketball
Rhody_Red_Pats
Two new UD NPNs are up: Hot Prospects Hockey and UD series 2 hockey. In addition(thankfully), UD has added what sport each NPN is for, so no more guessing which SP authentic you are choosing.
sahetu
Thank heavens they did, I worried about Authentic the last time, wasn't sure it was NBA or NFL. Thanks for the update. smile.gif
Rhody_Red_Pats
UD has added many new NPNs to the site today. Looks like all of their 07 releases and a few recent ones like 08 spectrum baseball
DamnWS6
i got my first a week ago in the mail

a jon papelbon gu from 08 ud series 1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.