Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Threads, Bowman Chrome, or SPA Baseball
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
sportcrazynick
Hey there I'm rather new to this site. I have a question on which two boxes out of the three I should buy. Im only looking to spend about $150 though. I love the 2007 Donruss Threads Football, but they are around $100. You are guarenteed 4gu/autos though which is nice. The 2007 Bowman Chrome Football are only around $65, but you only get 1 rookie auto. The SPA Baseball around also around $100 and you get two of those Letterman autos in there. The only downfall to the SPA in my mind is that they put players like John Vander Hurk into the Letterman series and I'm not quite sure if the quality is there like in previous years. I'm leaning toward the SPA and Chrome, but please let me know what you think.

Also, I was wondering what you would do with a certain card I am in possesion of. The card is a 2001 Donruss Elite Albert Pujols Rookie Card which is valued around $400. Albert really hasnt been performing the last couple years like he used to and i was wondering if it was time to sell it. Thanks for all your replies.
sportcrazynick
Wow i thought someone would have responded by now. I know i'm a new comer to the site and whatnot, but im not new to collecting. i just want someone's opinion besides mine in order to give me some advice on what to buy. I would greatly appreciate any replies. Thanks.
DogFood11
Sp authentic is an awful product. The base is boring and fills every pack. The speed and power inserts are boring and filled with base vets and un numbered. You get two letterman for a 100 bucks and nothing else. Worst product of the year vote from this collector.
IowaCubs1
threads. and ill take that pujols off your hands if its FT
Lew47
I like the long term value of Bowman Chrome. I'd open 3 boxes of it before I'd open the others.

If you in it for the thrill of busting 2007 Leaf R&S looks good.
MikeScCa
threads
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.