Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Upper Deck Goudey
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
madman20
Recently bought a box of this you get something like 14-18 packs plus an auto and a game used card in every box. I thought the cards were cool as well and there is alot of sub sets within the main set so it looks like a really tough one to put together. It runs about 98-100 dollars. I thought it was good anyone have an opinion? And the auto i pull out of the box was a Goudey Graph Ryan Zimmerman so that was a sweet pull and the jersey was Brian Roberts. Ne Opinions on this set?
Johnny Number 5
I did a few packs of goudey, but now its football time for me..i liked the small size of the cards....sets like that, ginter and turkey red i dig, the old time style is more appealing to me, than glitter, holograms and all that stuff

j5
madman20
yea i love the ay goudey looks! I also like the way Ginter looks and Turkey red. Those are the three best looking sets out there right now in my opinion...
MikeScCa
?? ok product
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.