Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Topps TX Football
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
madman20
I recently busted a box of 2007 topps tx football. I thought it was a great product i pulled 2 autos and 2 redemtion autos plus 4 relic cards! The box average is 4 autos and 4 relics, and i paid $138 for the product. I was quite satisfied. Anybody else have anything to say about this product?
kcroyals24
who were the autos and jerseys and i have heard bad things about tx
artyman60
I would also like to know who the auto's and GJ's were, Also is anything FT/FS
madman20
sorry im new to the hobby right now what is FT/FS? And i got two rookie autos out of it, one was Tony Hunt the other rookie was Amobi Okoye then i got two redemtion cards for two superbowl ticket stub auto memorabilia cards but i dont remember who they were i already sent the cards to topps for redemtion. Then i got a Ben Rothlesberger and a Stephen Jackson Jersey and i also got an Adam Vineteri Super bowl stub memorabilia card and another one of someone else who i dont remember. I also got tons of insert cards and SP cards of the retired players and was only 2 cards off of making the set so i thought it was a good product.
madman20
when the redemtion cards come in the mail ill post them up and the other memorabilia card i got will be up for trade as well tommorrow....
chargersfan71
topps TX is a decent product. i dont care for the base set AT ALL. the base card look hideous! As for the autos, they are pretty sweet, but are not priced that high. The Marshawn Lynch TX rc auto books for a crummy $60. wink.gif
northicehero99
I really did not like this product at its original price range of $20 a pack. At $138 for a box that is not bad. Most boxes contained 7 or 8 hits. 2 auto ticket stubs, two gu, a rookie or two auto and two base ticket stubs. The problem that hurt it was the checklist (players not that good) on the auto ticket stubs and the fact that they were sticker autos.

I would be interested in the Roethlisberger GU. LMK if it is available and what you would be looking for. You can check my gu list in the link below.
MikeScCa
nice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.