Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WANT: Rolen, Fingers, Ottavino, Cueto!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
2005Cardinals
*Looking to trade the Johan on my list for a low-end Albert auto for a nice Albert RC!*

Title really does say all. Looking for autos, game-used, vintage, or great inserts of Scott Rolen, Adam Ottavino (will also take base), Rollie Fingers, and Albert Pujols. My tradelist is at www.freewebs.com/2005Cardinals If you don't see anything, please post with what you want, I can Un-PC things and dig stuff up. Will look at buckets and lists if you see soemthing on my list you really want. All of the "incoming" have arrived, Mauer is gone. Thanks!
oneoftheguys
is the jacoby ellsbury RC a 2005 bowman heritage or 2007?
2005Cardinals
05 Heritage.
2005Cardinals
Any more Rolens?
2005Cardinals
Any more out there?
Dave05
Hey, are you still interested in some of my stuff? Whats the BV on the Putz and Johan?
mvpujols#5
OMG i need the Johan, and I know you might say no, but i NEED it for my collection, the CENTERPIECE of my Collection, the Miguel Cabrera/Ken Griffey Jr auto, i will trade BIG time for them two cards
gwynn_fan
Hi I can use the Santana...search my site by Rolen...lmk Bob
dj_4dig
i like these:
miggy/cabrera dual reflections auto
pujols bat/jersey - if you have any specific wants (besides the players you listed) for gu only, lmk and i'll gladly trade in your favor
pujols topps chrome traded rc

have these :
Rolen Scott 2000 SP Authentic Chirography SR Auto
Rolen Scott 2000 Upper Deck Game Jersey H-SR Auto Jersey
Pujols Albert 2001 Upper Deck 295 RC
Pujols Albert 2001 Bowman 264 RC
Pujols Albert 2001 Topps Traded T247 RC

thanks!
2005Cardinals
Dave05- Looking 100+ on the Johan unless I really need the card, where I'll go ~80. DIdn't see anything I could use right now.

MVPujols5- Didn't see anything right now for the Johan. FOr the dual, I'd need something absolutley sick. I'm talking 1/1, Ruth, Cobb, etc. It's PC.

gwynnfan- Nothing for the Santana right now, but I'll be in touch if I can't trade or sell it.

dj- Looks like you looked my the pics. Nothing I can use right now for them, please check the list. FOr the Pujols dual GU, I'd be looking for a similar value (25-40) of Albert.
Dave05
Not interested in the Mathews/Sabathia anymore?
2005Cardinals
Not for the Putz or Johan. I've gotten my hands on some other HoF stuff.
dj_4dig
QUOTE(2005Cardinals @ Dec 1 2007, 06:39 PM)
dj- Looks like you looked my the pics. Nothing I can use right now for them, please check the list. FOr the Pujols dual GU, I'd be looking for a similar value (25-40) of Albert.

i can trade the chirography rolen for the johan.
2005Cardinals
I'm looking 150+ high BV on the Johan, so I'll pass!
dj_4dig
what is it #'d out of? Why does it book so much?
2005Cardinals
Numbered out of 35. Doesn't book. Compared to simialr autos from eBay, I'm looking about 150 high BV, 80-100 CV/SV.
dj_4dig
you're a little on the high side, but good luck trying to get that much. it's a nice card though.
ichibanmnm
cmb for pujols, have more not listed lmk
2005Cardinals
dj- Thanks, I hope you have GL trading!

inchi- Didn't see any Pujols. LMK!
2005Cardinals
inchi- See above!
gwynn_fan
You did see the 2004 SP Prospects Rolen/Ferris dual? and have some Rolen GU'd
lmk Bob
2005Cardinals
Not interested in it right now.
2005Cardinals
Busted open a box of Bowman Jumbo, anyone need anything?
2005Cardinals
Please see above, Bowman jumbo.
2005Cardinals
Any more anything out there?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.