Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Fan Packs
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
sportsrock333
List all your fan pack successes...and tell what you got in them.. to start off today I got my first one.. the Sabres

1 Derek Roy magnent
1 tatoo
1 sticker

what other hockey teams send good fan packs?
urbanmonk
An older topic here (in Hockey forum):

fan pack topic

Not sure if they all doing it still, Nashville hasn't sent me anything. I got one from the Coyote's yesterday:
Coyote Magnet Schedule
mascot magnet and Jovanovski magnet
two Temp Tattoos
houkk
FYI, I have a Fan Pack Thread in the Baseball Section. There is also one in Football and, as previously mentioned, in Hockey.

The Predators are up for sale, and haven't been sending out Fan Packs like they used. Too bad, because they had the BEST Fan Packs!
dd316
I moved this to the NPN section, since it pretty much fits in with that forum's theme.
xmartyx
I just recently got a Red Sox fan pack. It had a Curt Schilling photo, Red Sox Nation rubber armband, dirt from Fenway, and a 2007 schedule.
BlueSinceBirth
I also just got my Buffalo Sabre fan pack. Recieved 1 sticker,1 tattoo, and 1 Thomas Vanek magnet.
jusam55
[attachmentid=5001][attachmentid=5001]
QUOTE(BlueSinceBirth @ Dec 7 2007, 03:07 AM)
I also just got my Buffalo Sabre fan pack. Recieved 1 sticker,1 tattoo, and 1 Thomas Vanek magnet.

What are fan packs? How do you request one? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Jusam55
dd316
QUOTE(jusam55 @ Dec 7 2007, 12:20 PM)
[attachmentid=5001][attachmentid=5001]
What are fan packs?  How do you request one?  Thanks for any help you can give me.

Jusam55

Just go to a team's website, find the Contact Us section and request a Fan Pack! Most will send you a package including any number of things - cards, schedules, programs, leftover giveaways, etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.