Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: UD Elements Baseball NPN
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
northicehero99
Got a redemption card a while back for this. FedEx delivered it today.

Here is a picture:

[attachmentid=4930]

July 26, 2004 Padres vs Giants
jam92102
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Nov 21 2007, 06:24 PM)
Got a redemption card a while back for this.  FedEx delivered it today.

Here is a picture:

[attachmentid=4930]

July 26, 2004 Padres vs Giants

That is awesome! What a rare piece to add to your collection. Congrats!
SinatraKing
Very Nice!!!! Congrats Brian wink.gif
northicehero99
Thanks all.
Luke2411
Wow, that's really nice.

Very cool, thanks for the pic.
FerrisBueller
I received mine on Tuesday, it is from the June 5, 2004 Milwaukee Brewers at San Diego Padres game. My guess it would be from the Padres (Padres line up on left hand side of card). There is a space for the manager to sign at the bottom of the card, but it is blank.

Looking to trade for a line up card from an Indians game.

user posted image
dviv17
Very very cool piece!
bushidobard
I just love seeing something different.

Very cool.

Thanks for posting.
baseballcollector7
thats a sweet redemption...at least bonds is on it
northicehero99
Thanks all. Yes Bonds is on it but curiously I went to the box score for that day and of course, he was walked all four at bats. One intentional, the rest just pitched around I guess. laugh.gif I was kind of hoping he hit a hr that day, that would make it a little more interesting. The only things I really disliked about it is how they scratched out players who were replaced and the lack of a managers signature. I thought at least a manager's signature would be cool.
FerrisBueller
I've added a scan of my lineup card. Does anyone have the instructions to post a smaller picture with click to enlarge that northicehero used?
aceecards
nice brian!
bigeric
NICE NPN
coltsfan23
Very very neat NPN!
laskomonkey
Nice redemps. Do you know when you redeemed it? I am still waiting on my UD ELements redemp to come in, its an auto ball.
dd316
So, these aren't actual lineup cards? Are these just cards manufactured and filled out by UD?
udkidsrocks
Wow that's sweet, and I got a Griffey Jr. jersey auto out of Elements and it looks really cool, here's a pic
dd316
QUOTE(udkidsrocks @ Dec 3 2007, 11:13 PM)
Wow that's sweet, and I got a Griffey Jr. jersey auto out of Elements and it looks really cool, here's a pic

I think you forgot to post it! smile.gif
FerrisBueller
They're actual MLB line up cards.

QUOTE(dd316 @ Nov 27 2007, 03:29 PM)
So, these aren't actual lineup cards? Are these just cards manufactured and filled out by UD?

dc_o
Nice pickup Brian.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.