Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Ben Roethlisberger ETopps RC FOR TRADE!!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
globalduk
This card is gorgeous! I just got in the Ben Roethlisberger 04 ETopps RC #35, uncirculated and never touched by human hands outside the Topps factory! Very cool looking, refractor-like RC, limited to 2500. I'm looking for good autos.....LMK if interested,
don
globalduk@aol.com
aceecards
that I wopuld like.. i still got the ripken if you wanna talk turkey..

Id go the ripken for the big ben, kc jones auto and bill sharman auto? what say ye?
globalduk
Hi acee,
Maybe i got hosed on this card....i had no way of knowing BV. I traded some nonsport cards for it and the other guy said it booked at $300.00. Obviously if it's not, i'd only ask what the BV is. Any ideas or how i can find out?...I'd take your offer if i know you're closer than what i gave for it. LMK,
don
bufbillsstlcards
what is an Etopps?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(globalduk @ Mar 28 2006, 01:23 AM)
Maybe i got hosed on this card....i had no way of knowing BV.  I traded some nonsport cards for it and the other guy said it booked at $300.00.  Obviously if it's not, i'd only ask what the BV is.  Any ideas or how i can find out?...I'd take your offer if i know you're closer than what i gave for it.

Here's what the Beckett OPG currently has for this card:

2004 eTopps 35 Ben Roethlisberger/2500 $25.00 $40.00

-Bob
globalduk
Bob: Thanks for the Info

Acee: Post the trade and i'll accept it. PM me shipping info and i'll respond.
thanks,
don
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Mar 28 2006, 01:27 AM)
what is an Etopps?

Click here for the etopps web site and additional information. wink.gif

-Bob
bufbillsstlcards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Mar 28 2006, 01:49 AM)
Click here for the etopps web site and additional information.   wink.gif

-Bob

Thank you Bob!
aceecards
and it is mine!! YES!!!
Bondsaway
QUOTE(aceecards @ Mar 28 2006, 08:40 AM)
and it is mine!! YES!!!

Hmm steve that ben would look much better with my rookies and my auto's in yours!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.