Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Playoff Honors Award Winners autos
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
straightbutta14
I think this would be a great set to try and complete.. please let me know if you have any and we can trade.... Thanks!
KHarmon
Man...where were you a month ago....I had a Weurfel (SP?) AUTO that I sold on the BAY and it went cheap...would have loved to have traded it.
straightbutta14
just thought since I have two of the autos, i should try and get the rest... would be a cool set even though most of them are NFL busts!

QUOTE(KHarmon @ Mar 27 2006, 03:59 PM)
Man...where were you a month ago....I had a Weurfel (SP?) AUTO that I sold on the BAY and it went cheap...would have loved to have traded it.

KHarmon
QUOTE(straightbutta14 @ Mar 27 2006, 05:12 PM)
just thought since I have two of the autos, i should try and get the rest... would be a cool set even though most of them are NFL busts!

You're right....I looked at the check list for that set and I was scared....very, very scared!!!!!
straightbutta14
yeesh!! but i like a few guys in there especially the Military guys (Pete Dawkins, Staubach, Glenn Davis) hopefully i can piece it together and if you see any let me know!

QUOTE(KHarmon @ Mar 27 2006, 04:16 PM)
You're right....I looked at the check list for that set and I was scared....very, very scared!!!!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.