Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Sweet Spot Classic Sigs
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
xmartyx
So today I walk into my appartment from work and my girlfriend tells me I got a package. I had no clue what it could be, because I wasnt expecting anything in a package. I open it up and its 2007 Sweet Spot Classic Signatures Babe Ruth tin containing a GU Carlton Fisk, GU Paul Molitor, Chris Chambliss, Fergie Jenkins and a Legendary Autograph by Mickey Vernon. Upper Deck also included a Curt Schilling yellow printing plate number 1/1. This was pretty much the coolest thing I have ever gotten for free. Just thought I would share my first ever NPN with everyone.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
coltsfan23
Wow! That is an amazing first NPN! I gotta try em now.
monsta
jawdrop.gif
WOW
xmartyx
Yea Im pretty happy with what I got. This definetly is going to make me more hardcore about doing the NPN. I only did like 3 of them because I thought there was no way I would get anything back.
Tarasadie17
Holy cow... got pics?
vitalejd
WOW!!! nice NPNs!!!!!!!!!!
aceecards
wow sweet NPN!
boxbreaker
That's sweet. I gotta do some NPNs. You shouldn't have told us cuz now its gonna be harder for you to win with more people entered.
dd316
Whoa mama! UD seems to be coming through nicely with NPN's now!
laskomonkey
QUOTE(dd316 @ Nov 16 2007, 10:26 AM)
Whoa mama! UD seems to be coming through nicely with NPN's now!

Yes true that, but I still havent gotten anything in the last 2 years of NpNs.
urbanmonk
Very sweet NPN, that's cool.
xmartyx
Updates with pictures.
vitalejd
QUOTE(xmartyx @ Nov 16 2007, 05:01 PM)
Updates with pictures.

sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
colts21
Wow, that is what I call an NPN!!!! Makes me want to send out tons of NPN's and maybe hit the mojo.
snkpoct137
wow thats amazing! congrats man!
kc_royals_fan_5
Awesome NPN! smile.gif
Luke2411
UD is being very generous with their npns lately. A couple of people posted on here that they got send an entire box of UD Premier for their NPN entry. Now, they are sending out entire tins of Sweet Spot. That is just amazing. Sounds like they are finally trying to do some things to make up for their customer service.

That's good to see. I sent out a ton of NPNs a while back, and I can't remember if I sent out Sweet Spot or not, but I sure hope so. Maybe I'll get one of those in the mail too.

It's even more amazing that they included a printing plate as well.

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.