The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.
With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?
If you're not a member, click here: Register
If you're already a member, login here:
[ Outline ] ·
BASEBALL BOXBUSTERS - MAY/JUNE BREAK, Scans posted.
Jun 8 2013, 10:17 PM
Jeff Bagwell Super Collector
Joined: 9-March 08
From: Jackson, Michigan
Members Referred: 1
First Name: Abel
(View: Pending | Failed)
Best Jeff Bagwell Collection Ever!
View Trading and Marketplace Topics
Now lets take a look at the club rules:
(These rules may seem similar to another clubs rules, its just what my friends and I agreed upon)
1. $35 a team, $33 for any additional team.
2. PayPal, cash, money order payments only.
3. Club members will give input on what boxes to purchase.
4. Videos will be made of each box break and will be broadcast LIVE on vaughnlive.
5. Team owners have first choice to either hold on to their team or choose an unclaimed team for the following month.
6. If a member does not reclaim their team(s) and does not participate in the break the following month, then their team(s) will be forfeited that month.
*****Rules for members with claimed teams:*****
1. There will be a deadline date for claiming teams.
2. Once deadline for claiming teams has passed, the members of the group will have a 5 day period in which they can pick up any other remaining teams at a special $10 price. The discounted teams do not carry over into the next month.
3. The extra teams that are picked will count towards the random drawing.
Rules for cards from unclaimed teams:
1. Hits from these teams will be randomly distributed to members by drawing names out of a hat and will be done live on ustream.
2. Claiming more than one team does increase your odds of winning.
3. Once you have been awarded an unclaimed hit, your name will be removed from the drawing (unless you have claimed more than 1 team).
4. If there are more unclaimed hits than members/claimed teams, then there will be a second round of drawings.
5. Unclaimed base cards will be distributed to all members randomly and will not be done live nor taped.
More deciding rules:
1. Cards with multiple teams represented will be decided by drawing names out of a hat between the owners of the teams on the card.
2. Cards with a player that is wearing a different jersey than what card says goes to team depicted on card, not by jersey.
3. Cards with a player in their minors/college/USA jersey will go to the team they were drafted by. If undrafted, then it will be randomed off.
There you go. Thats bout it. If there are any changes or additions in the rules, they will be posted here on the thread.
13 Bowman Jumbo
13 Topps Archives
12 Panini Prizm
12 Onyx Platinum Prospects
Yankees - pwolantern
Red Sox - obert22
Rays - 5toosweet
Orioles - captkirk42
Blue Jays -
Tigers - pwolantern
Twins - SFGiants
White Sox -
Royals - chadb1733
Angels - 5toosweet
Rangers - batman1641
Mariners - 5toosweet
Athletics - 5toosweet
Astros - 5toosweet
Phillies - chadb1733
Mets - 19th Century Indiana Jones
Braves - chadb1733
Nationals - captkirk42
Cubs - tyrodsports
Brewers - pavi39
Cardinals - tyrodsports
Reds - tyrodsports
Pirates - chadb1733
Dodgers - tyrodsports
Giants - SFGiants
Diamondbacks - 5toosweet
Rockies - chadb1733
ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY JUNE 29
Collector Zone Team"You must show no mercy.....nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you.....for your greatness will silence them all."Check Out My Cards!!!
Looking for:1. Jeff Bagwell
- HTF 90's base/inserts preferred2. Vlad Guerrero3. Paul GoldschmidtMy Facebook
Posts in this topic
5toosweet BASEBALL BOXBUSTERS - MAY/JUNE BREAK Jun 8 2013, 10:17 PM 5toosweet Please bring me suggestions. Many new products sin... Jun 8 2013, 10:19 PM captkirk42 back with both. Jun 8 2013, 11:14 PM tyrodsports Back with both Jun 9 2013, 07:29 AM 5toosweet What do you think about this list....
... Jun 9 2013, 09:18 AM 19th Century Indiana Jones In with just the Mets. Jun 9 2013, 09:31 AM 5toosweet Thanks for checking in guys. List updated. Jun 9 2013, 10:05 AM pwolantern I am back with the Tigers and Yankees Jun 9 2013, 06:56 PM pavi39 I'm in with Brewers again. Jun 10 2013, 07:47 AM SFGiants Back with the Giants. List looks good to me!
... Jun 11 2013, 03:44 AM captkirk42 selection looks good to me. Jun 11 2013, 08:38 AM 5toosweet Still waiting on a few more to confirm their teams... Jun 14 2013, 09:51 AM bajmurray I'm going to have to drop out.
Red Sox are av... Jun 14 2013, 10:08 AM batman1641 I'm back Jun 14 2013, 10:28 AM chadb1733 i am back Jun 17 2013, 04:09 PM 5toosweet Thanks to everyone for verifying. Im gonna drop th... Jun 18 2013, 10:18 AM obert22 I'll take the Red Sox!
Mark Jun 18 2013, 08:14 PM 5toosweet
Welcome to our break!!!!
pm sent Jun 19 2013, 01:16 AM obert22 Let me know payment specifics. Thanks! Jun 18 2013, 09:43 PM obert22 Awesome! Money sent! :) Thanks...
Mark Jun 19 2013, 06:15 AM 19th Century Indiana Jones Two goats and a chicken sent. :) Jun 19 2013, 08:11 AM 5toosweet
Thanks for the prompt payments. Jun 19 2013, 09:50 AM obert22 Wait I could have paid with a goat!?!?... Jun 19 2013, 08:08 PM batman1641
Nope 2 goats!!!! Jun 19 2013, 09:12 PM obert22 Dang it! I'm down to my last one! Figu... Jun 19 2013, 10:34 PM chadb1733 when are teams going to be 10 Jun 20 2013, 03:52 PM 5toosweet
June 22, Saturday 10pm EST Jun 21 2013, 11:16 PM SFGiants I will add the Twins at discount. Thanks.
Jerad Jun 22 2013, 10:25 PM tyrodsports Cubs and reds at 10 ea Jun 23 2013, 06:11 AM 5toosweet I will pick up Dbacks, A's, Astros Jun 23 2013, 07:02 PM chadb1733 pittsburg Jun 23 2013, 10:11 PM chadb1733 royals and rockies Jun 23 2013, 10:13 PM pavi39 Money sent. Jun 24 2013, 10:34 AM 5toosweet
Thanks. Got it. Jun 24 2013, 08:05 PM SFGiants Payment sent. Good luck everybody!
Jerad Jun 28 2013, 10:30 PM 5toosweet
Thanks for payment!!!
We are looking... Jun 28 2013, 11:29 PM pwolantern Payment sent Jun 29 2013, 06:11 PM captkirk42 Payment sent. Jun 29 2013, 06:44 PM tyrodsports paid Jun 29 2013, 09:25 PM 5toosweet
Thanks guys! Jun 30 2013, 07:30 AM batman1641 Payment sent!!!!!!!... Jul 1 2013, 12:56 AM chadb1733 money sent Jul 1 2013, 10:59 PM obert22 Do we have a date for this yet? I'm going thro... Jul 7 2013, 07:29 PM 5toosweet
It will be towards the end of the week. I will po... Jul 7 2013, 11:53 PM obert22 That'll work. Can't wait. Thanks! :) Jul 8 2013, 12:02 AM 5toosweet Break will be Saturday @ 10PM EST Jul 9 2013, 04:15 PM 5toosweet Tomorrow is the break!!! All boxes are... Jul 12 2013, 10:35 PM batman1641
not me I have to work. Jul 13 2013, 12:12 AM obert22 I'm gonna try to be there! Jul 13 2013, 07:40 AM 5toosweet Here is the link to my channel:
http://vaughnlive... Jul 13 2013, 11:03 AM tyrodsports Ill be there Jul 13 2013, 12:04 PM 5toosweet Going live in a few......
http://vaughnlive.tv/5t... Jul 13 2013, 08:41 PM tyrodsports great break! Thanks for the fun. Jul 13 2013, 09:50 PM 5toosweet Break Video:
Random ... Jul 14 2013, 01:40 AM SFGiants Just got off work and ready to watch the break. Yo... Jul 14 2013, 02:25 AM tyrodsports Thanks for the fisk Jul 14 2013, 08:48 AM 5toosweet I will post scans and video once it get home from ... Jul 14 2013, 11:27 AM SFGiants Great break! Thanks again for hosting Abel... Jul 15 2013, 12:08 AM obert22 Thanks for the break! Figures the hit I get wo... Jul 15 2013, 08:34 AM 5toosweet
Sure can. You need all the Archives Wrappers? Jul 15 2013, 09:21 AM obert22 Ya they said all. ##### but I guess if that's ... Jul 15 2013, 11:57 PM 5toosweet http://pbckt.com/pJ.JGCquQ
http://pbckt.com/pJ.JG... Jul 17 2013, 02:54 PM 5toosweet Cards are being sent out this week. Sorry for the ... Jul 26 2013, 11:44 AM captkirk42 Thanks Abel got my cards from the break. Jul 30 2013, 02:55 PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.