STOP WHINING , STOP COMPLAINING.
We are still here and we are still one.
Need I remind each and everyone of you that in april of 2005 when I joined there were only 3 or 4 of us active posters.. plus Bob's alleged ghost posters..LOL (got to be an old timer to remember the accusations thrown at Bob and his fledgling site) We didn't grow because Bob built it, we grew because we enjoyed each others company about numerous topics, from sports, to tv shows, movies, and of course the dreaded political forum. And the Hobby.
Are there still Hobbyist out here everyday? OF course there is!
Trouble is we have NO CONTENT!
Let me give you a few suggestions
1. somebody start spearheading a new release topic every week. Easy to research.. goto dave ad adams and copy their product blurbs with a suggested retail price and date
AND EXPRESS YOUR OWN OPINION! THAT ALWAYS RATTLED SOME CAGES.
2. start talking about sports again. The draft, hockey playoffs, basketball playoffs, ring tossing, baseball, Frisbee golf cow chip tossing, competitive beer drinking..
IT DOENT MATTER WHAT THE TOPIC IS, OTHERS MIGHT JOIN IN!
3. Lets have a showoff showcase showdown thread, here Ill start one!
Check out my Non sport showcase showdown topic in show and tell!
NOT NOW YOU GOTTA LET ME FINISH THIS FIRST!
4. Go post your favorite movie topic and lets have a poll and let people nominate and post movies to vote on!
OK SOUND LAME BUT...
5. Write a movie review. Gosh knows I don't want to spend $11 to be the first to see Iron Man 3.. however Star Trek into darkness looks like a bad robot!
6. start a hobby talk article about an old set you liked or a set your assembling!
7. Post a wantlist for gosh sakes!
MINE IS IN MY SIG!
8. Post a political topic that will stir up debate and good clean healthy discussion with a little name calling on the side
COME ON RICHARD YOU PROMISED!
and Im on a roll and my brain is smoking
We got to reboot this site just like a few of us booted it the first time.
It takes a team! We have a team, we just need to bring them home.
AND IN MY BEST BELUSHI IMPERSONATION..."WHO'S WITH ME?!!!"
I am not giving up till the germans bomb pearl harbor by the way!