Contact Us
  NPN Offers
  Price Guides
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Selling it all for College! Team/Player/Resale lot, 150+ GU/Autos, TONS of #'d/Inserts

post Jan 29 2013, 04:11 PM
Post #1

Professional Stud
Group Icon

First Name: Matt
Transactions: 51
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: Mattdile3

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

Hey Guys,

Going back to school in a week (February 4th)... Trying to raise as much money as I can before then...

I have like 150+ game used and autos, and a ridiculous amount of numbered cards, inserts, refractors, and the dreaded base cards that are barely worth a nickel anymore...

Let me know who or what you are looking for an we can work out a deal!

Matt Mandile

I collect (Players Listed in Order of Priority):
Baseball - Mets, Wright, Reyes, Wheeler, Seaver, Santana, & Ryan Kalish
Football - Jets, Sanchez, Tebow, Greene, Namath, Revis, & My Hometown Heroes Knowshon Moreno/Donnie Brown

I also love to run and participate in group breaks. Looking for new members to join my Football High-End Group! Might start a baseball one down the line

Check out my old Monthly High-End Break! Bringing it back soon
May Break Completed Wednesday 5/19/2010
Monthly Members, Random Fill-ins, all are welcome!

PM me if you have some of my guys, wanna trade, join my group break, have one for me to join, or anything along those lines!

Thanks a lot

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 7th October 2015 - 01:49 AM

BCW Supplies

Copyright 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us