The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.
With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?
If you're not a member, click here: Register
If you're already a member, login here:
[ Outline ] ·
BASEBALL BOXBUSTERS - JAN/FEB BREAK, Scans posted!!!! - YU AUTO
Jan 11 2013, 03:32 PM
Jeff Bagwell Super Collector
Joined: 9-March 08
From: Jackson, Michigan
Members Referred: 1
First Name: Abel
(View: Pending | Failed)
Best Jeff Bagwell Collection Ever!
View Trading and Marketplace Topics
Now lets take a look at the club rules:
(These rules may seem similar to another clubs rules, its just what my friends and I agreed upon)
1. $35 a team, $33 for any additional team.
2. PayPal, cash, money order payments only.
3. Club members will give input on what boxes to purchase.
4. Videos will be made of each box break and will be broadcast LIVE on UStream.
5. Team owners have first choice to either hold on to their team or choose an unclaimed team for the following month.
6. If a member does not reclaim their team(s) and does not participate in the break the following month, then their team(s) will be forfeited that month.
*****Rules for members with claimed teams:*****
1. There will be a deadline date for claiming teams.
2. Once deadline for claiming teams has passed, the members of the group will have a 5 day period in which they can pick up any other remaining teams at a special $10 price. The discounted teams do not carry over into the next month.
3. The extra teams that are picked will count towards the random drawing.
Rules for cards from unclaimed teams:
1. Hits from these teams will be randomly distributed to members by drawing names out of a hat and will be done live on ustream.
2. Claiming more than one team does increase your odds of winning.
3. Once you have been awarded an unclaimed hit, your name will be removed from the drawing (unless you have claimed more than 1 team).
4. If there are more unclaimed hits than members/claimed teams, then there will be a second round of drawings.
5. Unclaimed base cards will be distributed to all members randomly and will not be done live nor taped.
More deciding rules:
1. Cards with multiple teams represented will be decided by drawing names out of a hat between the owners of the teams on the card.
2. Cards with a player that is wearing a different jersey than what card says goes to team depicted on card, not by jersey.
3. Cards with a player in their minors/college/USA jersey will go to the team they were drafted by. If undrafted, then it will be randomed off.
There you go. Thats bout it. If there are any changes or additions in the rules, they will be posted here on the thread.
2012 Bowman Sterling
2012 Bowman Draft Jumbo HTA
2012 Panini Prime Cuts
2011 Topps Tier 1
Yankees - pwolantern PAID
Red Sox - bajmurray PAID
Rays - (batman1641)
Orioles - captkirk42 PAID
Blue Jays - (SFGiants)
Tigers - pwolantern
Twins - (chab1733)
White Sox - (SFGiants)
Indians - (bajmurray)
Royals - (batman1641)
Angels - batman1641 PAID
Rangers - batman1641
Mariners - 5toosweet PAID
Athletics - (tyrodsports)
Phillies - chadb1733 PAID
Mets - (tyrodsports)
Braves - 5toosweet
Marlins - 5toosweet
Nationals - captkirk42
Cubs - (tyrodsports)
Brewers - pavi39 PAID
Cardinals - tyrodsports PAID
Reds - 19th Century Indiana Jones PAID
Pirates - (chadb1733)
Astros - (chadb1733)
Dodgers - tyrodsports
Giants - SFGiants PAID
Padres - (5toosweet)
Diamondbacks - (chadb1733)
Rockies - (SFGiants)
ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY Feb 8
Collector Zone Team"You must show no mercy.....nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you.....for your greatness will silence them all."Check Out My Cards!!!
Looking for:1. Jeff Bagwell
- HTF 90's base/inserts preferred2. Vlad Guerrero3. Paul GoldschmidtMy Facebook
Posts in this topic
5toosweet BASEBALL BOXBUSTERS - JAN/FEB BREAK Jan 11 2013, 03:32 PM pwolantern I am back with the Tigers and Yankees Jan 11 2013, 06:21 PM bajmurray Can I jump in with the Rex Sox? Jan 11 2013, 06:48 PM 5toosweet
Welcome back to our b... Jan 11 2013, 08:02 PM 5toosweet
Gotcha down. Thanks. Jan 12 2013, 12:43 PM batman1641 Hmmmm Jan 12 2013, 01:45 PM batman1641 OK decision made. I am dropping the Rays but keep... Jan 13 2013, 11:20 AM 5toosweet
Ok. Thanks. Jan 13 2013, 12:21 PM 5toosweet Any suggestions for boxes?
I received one suggest... Jan 15 2013, 10:34 AM SFGiants We are back! We are back! WE..ARE..BA-ACK... Jan 15 2013, 11:17 PM SFGiants I see that ATL has 2011 Prime Cuts for dirt cheap ... Jan 15 2013, 11:21 PM 5toosweet
Ok. Gotcha down.
If payments get in quick I can... Jan 16 2013, 12:02 AM pavi39 I'm back with Brewers. Jan 16 2013, 12:41 PM 19th Century Indiana Jones Reds. Thanx. Jan 16 2013, 12:44 PM tyrodsports Back with both Jan 16 2013, 08:00 PM captkirk42 I'm not a huge fan of Prime Cuts since it is u... Jan 16 2013, 08:50 PM 5toosweet
Ok welcome back!!... Jan 17 2013, 12:05 AM captkirk42
I think we did Tier One a few times that is good... Jan 17 2013, 09:30 AM 5toosweet
Ok. I will keep that in mind. Jan 21 2013, 12:12 AM SFGiants
Tier One is always good with me!
Jerad Jan 23 2013, 12:43 AM chadb1733 in with phillies Jan 22 2013, 09:14 AM 5toosweet
Ok gotcha down. Thanks. Jan 22 2013, 01:14 PM 5toosweet Are you guys referring to 2011 Tier One? Jan 23 2013, 01:35 PM captkirk42
Originally yes, because at first I thought it wa... Jan 23 2013, 01:44 PM 5toosweet The discounted team sale will begin Saturday Jan 2... Jan 23 2013, 11:25 PM 5toosweet Here is the product list!!!
2012 Bowm... Jan 26 2013, 10:33 AM tyrodsports Cubs Jan 26 2013, 08:00 PM tyrodsports Take the mets and A's too Jan 26 2013, 08:01 PM SFGiants Rockies Jan 26 2013, 08:04 PM SFGiants I will add jays too. Thanks.
Jerad Jan 26 2013, 09:15 PM bajmurray I will take the Indians. Jan 26 2013, 09:23 PM batman1641 I will take the rays and the royals. Hey sfgiants... Jan 26 2013, 11:11 PM 5toosweet Thanks to everyone who picked up extra teams. Plea... Jan 26 2013, 11:21 PM chadb1733 i will take dbacks pirates astros Jan 27 2013, 07:32 AM 5toosweet
Thanks Chad! Jan 27 2013, 09:52 AM SFGiants Well, I will take the ChiSox as well. Thanks.
Jer... Jan 27 2013, 06:12 PM 5toosweet
I'm gonna take the Padres. Jan 27 2013, 06:23 PM chadb1733 give me the twins and we can fill this thing up Jan 28 2013, 12:22 PM 5toosweet
Ok we are full
Let's get those payments in s... Jan 28 2013, 12:42 PM pwolantern Payment sent for Tigers and Yankees Jan 29 2013, 07:32 PM captkirk42 Abel,
I need to recharge my Papal I can get payme... Jan 30 2013, 11:22 AM 5toosweet
No problem. Jan 30 2013, 01:27 PM batman1641 Pyment sent!!!!!!!... Jan 31 2013, 03:27 PM 5toosweet
Thanks!! Jan 31 2013, 06:47 PM captkirk42 Payment for Nationals and Orioles sent. Feb 5 2013, 10:20 AM chadb1733 money sent Feb 5 2013, 04:50 PM 5toosweet
Thanks! Feb 5 2013, 10:05 PM tyrodsports paid, thanks Feb 7 2013, 10:50 PM pavi39 Money sent. Feb 8 2013, 04:32 PM 5toosweet
Thanks! Feb 10 2013, 12:29 PM tyrodsports Abel, did u get my payment? Feb 11 2013, 12:30 PM 5toosweet
Yes I did. Thanks! Feb 11 2013, 11:57 PM batman1641 Any idea when we are breaking? Feb 13 2013, 08:44 AM 5toosweet
Just received the last couple payments today. The... Feb 13 2013, 10:26 PM batman1641
SWEET!!!!!!!!... Feb 14 2013, 01:52 AM 5toosweet Lets try for 9pm EST Tuesday. If by chance things ... Feb 19 2013, 12:03 AM 5toosweet Going live in a few:
http://www.ustream.tv/channe... Feb 19 2013, 08:56 PM batman1641 Great break!!!! Wish I could have... Feb 20 2013, 12:36 AM tyrodsports will you be able to load scans? Feb 20 2013, 01:16 PM 5toosweet
Yup. Gonna do that here in a few. Feb 20 2013, 10:20 PM 5toosweet What a break we had!!!
Here are the ... Feb 20 2013, 11:48 PM 5toosweet http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s300/5toosweet/... Feb 20 2013, 11:51 PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.