The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.
With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?
If you're not a member, click here: Register
If you're already a member, login here:
[ Standard ] ·
BASEBALL BOXBUSTERS - JULY BREAK, Scans posted
Jul 12 2012, 09:08 PM
Jeff Bagwell Super Collector
Joined: 9-March 08
From: Jackson, Michigan
Members Referred: 1
First Name: Abel
(View: Pending | Failed)
Best Jeff Bagwell Collection Ever!
View Trading and Marketplace Topics
Now lets take a look at the club rules:
(These rules may seem similar to another clubs rules, its just what my friends and I agreed upon)
1. $25 a team, $22 for any additional team.
2. PayPal, cash, money order payments only.
3. Club members will give input on what boxes to purchase.
4. Videos will be made of each box break and will be broadcast LIVE on UStream.
5. Team owners have first choice to either hold on to their team or choose an unclaimed team for the following month.
6. If a member does not reclaim their team(s) and does not participate in the break the following month, then their team(s) will be forfeited that month.
*****Rules for members with claimed teams:*****
1. There will be a deadline date for claiming teams.
2. Once deadline for claiming teams has passed, the members of the group will have a 5 day period in which they can pick up any other remaining teams at a special $10 price. The discounted teams do not carry over into the next month.
3. The extra teams that are picked will count towards the random drawing.
Rules for cards from unclaimed teams:
1. Hits from these teams will be randomly distributed to members by drawing names out of a hat and will be done live on ustream.
2. Claiming more than one team does increase your odds of winning.
3. Once you have been awarded an unclaimed hit, your name will be removed from the drawing (unless you have claimed more than 1 team).
4. If there are more unclaimed hits than members/claimed teams, then there will be a second round of drawings.
5. Unclaimed base cards will be distributed to all members randomly and will not be done live nor taped.
More deciding rules:
1. Cards with multiple teams represented will be decided by drawing names out of a hat between the owners of the teams on the card.
2. Cards with a player that is wearing a different jersey than what card says goes to team depicted on card, not by jersey.
3. Cards with a player in their minors/college/USA jersey will go to the team they were drafted by. If undrafted, then it will be randomed off.
There you go. Thats bout it. If there are any changes or additions in the rules, they will be posted here on the thread.
12 Tier 1
12 Bowman Platinum
11 Donruss EEE
Yankees - Axe725 PAID
Red Sox - Axe725
Rays - tyrodsports
Orioles - captkirk42 PAID
Blue Jays - (chadb1733)
Tigers - pwolantern PAID
Twins - (Axe725)
White Sox - (chadb1733)
Indians - (SFGiants)
Royals - SFGiants PAID
Angels - chadb1733 PAID
Rangers - batman1641 PAID
Mariners - 5toosweet PAID
Athletics - (chadb1733)
Phillies - RGBII PAID
Mets - RGBII
Braves - RGBII
Marlins - RGBII
Nationals - captkirk42
Cubs - 19th Century Indiana Jones PAID
Brewers - pavi39 PAID
Cardinals - SFGiants
Reds - 19th Century Indiana Jones
Pirates - chadb1733
Astros - (SFGiants)
Dodgers - SFGiants
Giants - SFGiants
Padres - (chadb1733)
Diamondbacks - (chadb1733)
Rockies - (SFGiants)
ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY July 26
Collector Zone Team"You must show no mercy.....nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you.....for your greatness will silence them all."Check Out My Cards!!!
Looking for:1. Jeff Bagwell
- HTF 90's base/inserts preferred2. Vlad Guerrero3. Paul GoldschmidtMy Facebook
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.