Contact Us
  NPN Offers
  Price Guides
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

11 Pages « < 9 10 11 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Boxbreakers BIG BREAK - 4 Cases!, Break is complete

post Dec 31 2011, 04:57 PM
Post #201

Group Icon

First Name: Kevin
Transactions: 168
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: k.ck.1

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

Lol, I've still got an outstanding redemption of an Exq. Mo Pete auto/patch from the multi and 5 Lawrence Taylors from '09 Exq. that I'm waiting for.
I was looking online last night and from the sounds of it they'll help you with something if it's within a year of the expiration and you have alot better chance if it's a sport they still have a licence for. Otherwise you're up the creek without a paddle.
After reading that I'm going to be giving them a call next week and seeing what I can get for my outstanding redemptions. I'm o.k. with going hockey if I have to in order to get at least something out of them. I don't understand why they're worried about only sending out licensed products to replace older redemptions when they're still making football products. I'd be quite happy with a '10 Exq. AP auto in a college uniform instead of the big fat zero I'm expecting to get.

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Dec 31 2011, 06:25 PM
Post #202

Group Icon

First Name: Chris
Transactions: 117
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: hailautumn2224

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

Wow Pretty rough for me. One hit from 2 teams. Thought the Colts would be one of the better teams but not one hit for them. I am going to have to get out of group breaks and just start buying my own boxes at least then I am guaranteed to get something. Congrats to everybody with Big Hits and Happy New Year!!

I collect Peyton Manning and Adrian Peterson cards. I am on the lookout for ANY Peyton Manning Rookies especially ones I don't already have. PMs always get a faster response from me since it is the first thing I check when I logon!

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

11 Pages « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 27th November 2015 - 07:41 PM

BCW Supplies

Copyright 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us