The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.
With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?
If you're not a member, click here: Register
If you're already a member, login here:
Sale Agreement Guidelines
Once you have worked out the details of a sale with another collector, you should post the sale in this forum to document the agreement.
Please follow these basic guidelines when posting sales:
1. The seller involved in the sale should add a new topic documenting the details of the sale. Please include "Sale: " in the title of all sale agreement posts.
2. The buyer involved in the sale should then review the post and add a reply that the details of the sale are correct and are agreed upon.
3. When the seller receives payment for their item(s), they should add a reply indicating that payment was received and the item(s) were shipped along with any additional feedback.
4. When the buyer receives their item(s), they should add a reply indicating that the item(s) were received along with any additional feedback.
5. Once the seller has received payment and the buyer has received their item(s) and both have replied with their confirmation and feedback, the sale post will be closed by a TCC team member and moved to the Completed Transactions forum.
Please understand that Trading Card Central does not serve any role in the sale other than to provide the means for you to find, buy and sell with other collectors. It is your responsibility to buy and sell wisely and to keep your end of all agreements.
If problems occur with any sale, a TCC team member may become involved in order to resolve the dispute. Any collector who does not complete sales as agreed upon risks being removed from the TCC Collector Zone.
1 User(s) are browsing this forum (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
No New Replies
Hot Topic (New)
Hot Topic (No New)
Poll (No New)