Ladies and Gentlemen,
We have a growing trend on TCC. The CZT are here to help ensure that transactions are conducted in an appropriate manner and everything runs smoothly. In order to do that, we must sometimes request Updates. There are rules and regulations that this site has in place and we follow them. We do not make biased decisions on transactions or harass people with Updated Requests. That being said, please read, memorize, and expect the following:
1. If a transaction is dormant for a period of time in which a CZT feels is too long, we will request an update.
2. If an Update Request is given and you come online and ignore the request, expect a warning. Multiple warnings will result in suspensions at the CZT discretion.
3. Any attitude given to CZT about an Update Request will result in a warning and/or suspension.
4. Multiple Warnings may result in a Must Send First or Current Transactions Only restriction.
5. Last but not least, if a CZT tells you something, dont bother crying to the other team members as 99% of the time, we discuss all of our decisions before they are put into effect. However, don't hesitate to email me or another CZT if you truly feel a CZT is abusing there authority on this site.
I hope this clears up a few things. If you have any questions, complaints, moans, or groans, feel free to PM me.
Dusting this post off, please take the time to read this post.
Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)