Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

8 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> GBforce's TTM's

cardcrazed
post Oct 19 2014, 10:12 PM
Post #101

COLTS Cards I will Find YOU!
Group Icon

First Name: Justin
Transactions: 2
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: coltsfanatic09

Awards:
October 2010 Member of the Month

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

love the UFC returns! I heard they usually take the longest to get back, do you think that is true?

Justin

Colts fan 4-life
I collect any Colts card, if they are wearing a Colt uniform I want that card!
262 Colts autos ND cards: 505 (125 AU)(TTM's 216(180/208)(86%)(HOF autos 13)
340 Manning cards and counting! (not counting dupes)
Notre Dame collector (must be wearing the uniform),
GO IRISH!

Starting a Murray State PC! Supporting my Alma Mater! # of cards: 10
Jeff Samardzija PC! # of cards: 62 (3AU)
TCC's only Draft "BUST" Collection! # of cards: 277
Red Wings Goalie Jimmy Howard PC! # of cards: 20
Jeff Gordon PC # of cards: 12
plus too too many others to mention!

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Oct 22 2014, 08:05 PM
Post #102

Veteran
Group Icon

First Name: Connor
Transactions: 1

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(cardcrazed @ Oct 19 2014, 10:12 PM)
love the UFC returns! I heard they usually take the longest to get back, do you think that is true?

Justin

It really depends on the fighter, I will say this they are by far the best signers out of any sport. There really are just a handful of fighters that just dont sign at all. Most of the top guys actually sign (GSP, Velasquez, Pettis, Rousey, etc.).

I would definitely recommend sending to UFC fighters, they may take alittle bit of time but more times than not you will get it back signed.

Collecting Packers(mostly Clay Matthews and Aaron Rodgers) and also retired/HOF Packers.

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Oct 22 2014, 08:05 PM
Post #103

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

A couple of returns I have gotten in recently...

Bobby Hull
C/O Chicago Blackhawks in 135 days and signed 2/2 and also signed 2 index cards.
The fact that arguably one of the greatest hockey players of all-time signs for free TTM is awesome. If you are a hockey fan I would highly suggest sending to him now as I could see him stop signing soon as hes getting up there in age and already is sporadic in his signing habits. His autograph is really nice looking and always consistent, players nowadays should take notice. Im doing the 2001 Greats of the Game set and really happy to get this one back as a Blackhawks fan.
user posted image

Ronda Rousey
C/O Glendale Fighting Club in 149 days and signed 1/1
This is actually my 3rd return from her and I actually just sent a fight poster to her yesterday. You can see a regression in the quality of her autograph from the first one I got back to this one. This was personalized but I took it off and the card looks fine. I could definitely see here stop signing in the future so all MMA fans I would recommend sending to her now. You can say what you want but I have become a big Rousey fan, she has progressed as a fighter and here fights draw like the top male fighters. I hope that I can get the fight poster back and am curious to see what her autograph looks like with a lot of room to sign.
user posted image

Collecting Packers(mostly Clay Matthews and Aaron Rodgers) and also retired/HOF Packers.

My bucket

+Quote Post
cardcrazed
post Oct 26 2014, 02:16 AM
Post #104

COLTS Cards I will Find YOU!
Group Icon

First Name: Justin
Transactions: 2

eBay: coltsfanatic09

Awards:
October 2010 Member of the Month

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Awesome! Rousey is a beast!

Justin

Colts fan 4-life
I collect any Colts card, if they are wearing a Colt uniform I want that card!
262 Colts autos ND cards: 505 (125 AU)(TTM's 216(180/208)(86%)(HOF autos 13)
340 Manning cards and counting! (not counting dupes)
Notre Dame collector (must be wearing the uniform),
GO IRISH!

Starting a Murray State PC! Supporting my Alma Mater! # of cards: 10
Jeff Samardzija PC! # of cards: 62 (3AU)
TCC's only Draft "BUST" Collection! # of cards: 277
Red Wings Goalie Jimmy Howard PC! # of cards: 20
Jeff Gordon PC # of cards: 12
plus too too many others to mention!

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
+Quote Post
whalerfan
post Oct 30 2014, 05:42 AM
Post #105

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

The Golden Jet's are terrific, congrats!

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Dec 5 2014, 09:24 PM
Post #106

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Finally get a chance to update with 18 TTM's...

Mark Margolis
C/O Red Letter Entertainment in 37 days and signed 1/1 and also included a signed business card.
My first Breaking Bad return, and Im very excited to get this one back. If you guys dont know who the character is that Mr. Margolis played he was the guy who was in the wheelchair that rand the bell to communicate. This specific poster is the season in which he died blowing himself up and killing Gus in the process. Hes been in a lot of good movies including Scarface and The Wrestler. I thought the role he played in Breaking Bad was great as he never said a word and always got his point across. I sent a couple of Breaking Bad posters out TTM so I hope I can get more of them back.
user posted image

Louis Nix III
C/O Home Address in 193 days and signed 2/2
A rare current football return, a nice one at that. I really enjoyed watching him play at Notre Dame and wish the Packers could have drafted him to beef up their D-Line. He unfortunately, was put on IR in September with a knee injury so I hope he can make a quick recovery. I sent about 10 of these 14 UD cards and this one of only a couple that I have gotten back, football rookies aren't great TTM signers which you wouldn't think is the case.
user posted image

Greg Lloyd
C/O Home Address in 614 days and signed 2/2
Didnt expect to get this one back. He was really an underrated player in his playing career and his career was cut short because of injuries. This is a rare 2005 Topps Fan-Favorites set add, which I havent added to in awhile and looks really cool in the gold pen he used.
user posted image

Mario Williams
C/O Buffalo Bills in 27 days and signed 2/2
2 current NFL returns in 1 update is a rarity. The 2006 NFL draft was the first draft that I followed really closely and Williams is still the most physically gifted player I have ever seen coming out of the draft. I remember the Packers picked 5th that year and wanted Williams bad, even though I was happy with the Hawk pick. He was nice enough to inscribe '06 1st pick on the Topps Total card(Which is a set I wish they would bring back) which was cool of him to do.
user posted image

Nick Collins
C/O PO Box address in 73 days and signed 2/2
This one was kind of sad to get back, I still to this day believe that if Collins didnt get hurt in 2011 he would be the best safety in the NFL. He was on his way to that accomplishment in 2010 in which the Packers won the Super Bowl and I think would have repeated if he didnt have a career ending injury. He was nice enough to inscribe XLV Champs on both cards which looks good.
user posted image

Peter Stastny
C/O Home address in 70 days and signed 1/1
This is my second return from Mr. Stastny, the first one I got back I sent 2 cards and he signed the non-set card so i resent to him to get this card signed. Happy to get it back nicely signed in blue and its an awesome addition to my set.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
Post #107

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Arianny Celeste
C/O Authentic Sports Management in 46 days and signed 4/4
My first Ring Girl return, and hopefully not my last. I have sent to Brittany Palmer and hope that I can get a return from her as well.
user posted image

Sergio Pettis
C/O Roufus Sport in 25 days and signed 5/5
Really happy to get this one back as Im a big fan of his. He still really young at only 21 years old and has shown flashes of what could be a great career. He has a fight coming up against Matt Hober at UFC 181 and hopefully he can secure a win and move up the flyweight division.
user posted image

Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza
C/O Jiu Jitsu Pro Gear in 69 days and signed 4/4
Excited to get this one back as I think hes an eventual title holder. He's been on a big winning streak and has a big fight against Yoel Romero at UFC 184 that could be a potential #1 contenders fight. Nice MOT set addition as well.
user posted image

Ben Rothwell
C/O Rothwell MMA in 40 days and signed 4/4
Cool return from one of my favorite fighters to watch, always a fun fight with him. That fight against Overeem was so much fun to watch, as big of an upset as it was. He should be getting a quality opponent in his next fight (JDS or Miocic maybe) and it will be interesting to see if he can match up against a good fighter. The silver pen he used looks really nice on the cards.
user posted image

Rafael Dos Anjos
C/O Kings MMA in 60 days and signed 4/4
Another nice return from a future title fight contender. He had a big upset against Benson Henderson and will fight Nick Diaz in what should be a exciting fight at UFC on Fox 13.
user posted image

Myles Jury
C/O Alliance in 38 days and signed 1/1
One of my "sleepers" as you could say. I feel like he could one day be a contender for the lightweight belt. He has a fight coming up at UFC 182 against Donald Cerrone which should be a fantastic fight. I am considering doing the champions set, haven't decided yet but trying to get as many as I can.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
Post #108

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

George Sotiropoulos
C/O Gracie Barra in 73 days and signed 5/5
Cool return from someone that hasnt been to easy to get TTM in the past. This 4X6 is almost complete if I can somehow get Rousimar Palhares TTM.
user posted image

Roy Nelson
C/O Springer Training in 30 days and signed 7/7
One of my favorite signers so I was very happy to get these back. He has been a favorite of mine ever since he knocked out Brenden Schaub in the 10th season of the Ultimate Fighter. Everyone knows he is particular with signing by personalizing through his autograph but in all honest I really dont care as long as he signs what I have. I do wish he would have signed his spot on the poster instead of signing over someone else but what can you do, but still very excited to get everything back signed.
user posted image
user posted image

Johny Hendricks
C/O Team Take Down in 40 days and signed 7/7
Awesome return from the current Welterweight Champion. I am very happy that he signed everything I sent and inscribed his nickname "bigg Rigg". He signed everything just the way I wanted and its a great return.
user posted image

Frankie Edgar
C/O PO Box Address in 44 days and signed 7/7
Another awesome return, Im really happy he reopened his PO Box and began signing again. Just like Hendricks he signed everything perfectly and I couldn't be happier. This also included a great addition to my Octagon Side set which I haven't added to awhile.
user posted image

Tyron Woodley
C/O American Top Team in 12 days and signed 4/5
Very quick return from another one of my favorite fighters. Hes real cool on twitter responding to fanmail requests and letting people know that hes returning stuff signed. The gold pen he used looks real nice on the cards. I also said that he could keep any of the cards that he wanted and he kept the 14 champions which is totally cool with me.
user posted image

Ronda Rousey
C/O Glendale Fighting Club in 46 days and signed 1/1
I swear this is my last request Im sending to her. I saw this poster and just had to send it to her and it looks awesome. I couldn't be happier with the way this turned out, no complaints.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Dec 13 2014, 09:49 PM
Post #109

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

A couple of returns I have gotten back recently...

Abby Wambach
C/O Home Address in 325 days and signed 1/1 and one that I didn't think was coming back after such a long wait. She is a legend in the sport, especially for heading in goals in world cup games. That Womens soccer team in the 2012 Summer Olympics was very fun to watch and had a lot of big names (Hope Solo, Alex Morgan, Abby Wambach, etc.) on way to winning the gold medal. She was awarded the 2012 FIFA World Player of the Year in which she was the first player to be awarded that honor in 10 years. Im not really working on the 2012 Topps Olympic set, but try to get them signed TTM whenever I can, especially when I can get the big names in the set.
user posted image

Butch Goring
C/O New York Islanders in 14 days and signed 1/1
A quick return from one of the better players in Islanders history. He had a pretty decorated career including winning the Lady Byng Trophy, Conn Smythe Trophy, and winning the Stanley Cup 4 times. One thing I have noticed about this set is that it seems like every return I get they look nice and never get smudged or damaged. A great addition to my set.
user posted image

Joseph Benavidez
C/O Team Alpha Male in 55 days and signed 7/7
Cool return from a fighter that I have enjoyed watching for a long time. The cards and especially the poster look really nice with the silver pen he used, a very nice return from the flyweight contender.
user posted image

Hector Lombard
C/O ATT in 50 days and signed 6/6 and also included 2 signed promos.
One of the cooler returns I have I gotten back, he included to signed promos that I didn't ask for, paid for return postage, and included my SASE inside the one he provided. He also signed all of the cards on the back which was really cool of him but he really didnt have to do that since the cards look fine on the front. It was really nice of him to include 2 signed promos and Im looking forward to his fight against Josh Burkman in January and hopefully a title shot after that.
user posted image
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Dec 21 2014, 08:51 PM
Post #110

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Been on a bit of drought lately, but got 1 in yesterday...

Brian Ebersole
Dont Remember what address I used(Wasnt Tiger Muay Thai) I want to say it was a home address. Got his back in 338 days and signed 5/7
Didnt expect to get this one back after a couple of guys got him back a couple days ago and mine didnt show up, but low and behold it did after all of this time. This is a nice return, as I have seen returns from him where signs on the back and Im glad he signed them on the front in a nice blue pen that looks great on the cards. This 4x6 is probably going to go out to Cub Swanson to continue to be signed, A nice addition to my Moment of Truth Set which is now at 105/220.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Dec 27 2014, 07:57 PM
Post #111

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

A couple of returns I have gotten in...

John Harbaugh
C/O Baltimore Ravens in 12 days and signed 1/1
My first return for a project I have started working on. I'm trying to get every NFL coach to draw out their favorite play and then sign it with the play name. I thought it was interesting to see that his favorite play is the Four Verts and it will be interesting to see what other NFL coaches draw out when I get them back. This return looks great and looks exactly what I had in mind when I decided to start this project.
user posted image

Ezekiel "Ziggy" Ansah
C/O Detroit Lions in 366 days and signed 2/4
Very nice return from one of the best up and coming pass rushers in the NFL. Unfortunately, it seems like he always plays well against the Packers(My Team). He is still young and will continue to develop as a pass rusher and could be a perennial pro bowler in a couple of years. I'm pretty sure I sent a couple cards which he mush have kept which is fine. I have seen to many returns from him so Im happy to get this back after a long wait.
user posted image

John Bucyk
C/O Boston Bruins Alumni in 13 days and signed 1/1 and also signed 2 index cards
Another nice success for my 2001 Greats of the Game set, and signed beautifully. One thing I have noticed about doing this set is that a majority of players in the set are in Canada which makes it kind of expensive to try to send to players with the cost of stamps, because of this whenever I see that a player is signing in the US I sent to them right away. This is a very nice return as he is one of the best players in Bruins history and it came back very quickly signed perfectly.
user posted image

Alexander Gustafasson
C/O Alliance Training Center in 250 and 283 days and signed a total of 5 things in the 2 requests.
Really happy to get both of these back in the same day as I needed him for my Octagon Side set, which I now have 2 of. He's always good about catching up on his fanmail when he comes back to train at Alliance. I do wish he would have added The Mauler inscription on the cards(But he did add it on the photo) but overall its a very nice return from the Light Heavyweight championship contender.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
jaderock
post Dec 29 2014, 03:04 PM
Post #112

Collector Zone Team
Group Icon
Group Icon

Members Referred: 53
First Name: Peter
Transactions: 48

eBay: jaderock

SportsBuy: 5193

OpenChecklist:
jaderock

Awards:
2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Player Collection 2007 Favorite Collection Jan 2010 Member of the Month

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Great thread and information. Some awesome responses like harbaugh

Any chance of trading the brunells? smile.gif

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

4 Sport Tradelist...BRUNELL WANTLIST
My Brunell website: Ultimate Mark Brunell Card Collection Having spent 12+ years on the collection, this IS the most complete/comprehensive single player collection in the world! Now with 238 #1/1 cards!!
user posted image

RIP Christine 5/18/2011-1/29/2015

NBA Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Dec 30 2014, 05:36 AM
Post #113

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(jaderock @ Dec 29 2014, 03:04 PM)
Great thread  and information. Some awesome responses like harbaugh

Any chance of trading the brunells? smile.gif

Thanks alot for the kind words.

Sent you a PM

My bucket

+Quote Post
whalerfan
post Jan 16 2015, 12:57 PM
Post #114

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Nice returns; like those puck successes!

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Jan 25 2015, 03:58 AM
Post #115

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Some returns I have gotten back...

Sam Mitchell
C/O Minnesota Timberwolves in 20 days and signed 1/1
Nice success from one of the best players in Timberwolves history. He ranks second in team history in points, steals, and minutes played and is third in rebounds. He also had a successful transition to coaching, winning Coach of the Year with the Raptors in 06-07. I have kind of stalled in getting returns for my 1990-91 fleer set so whenever I get one back its always exciting.
user posted image

Tommie Frazier
C/O Home Address in 18 days and signed 1/1
Awesome return from a college football legend. He had a decorated career at Nebraska in the early 90's and is still considered to be one of the greatest players to ever play college football. Unfortunately, he didnt get a chance to play in the NFL due to a blood clot in his leg. He hadnt been a really good signer TTM so I was real excited to get this one back for my 2005 Topps All-American set.
user posted image

Marvin Lewis
C/O Cincinnati Bengals in 18 days and signed 1/1
Another very cool return for the project I have just started working on. I think its really cool just seeing what play these coaches write out and in this case its alittle difficult to tell,lol. Still and awesome return and he did what I wanted him to so I have no complaints and look forward to seeing more of these come back soon. I actually ordered more of these photos so Im going to continue to send them out, I have also contemplated sending them out to college coaches so hopefully that goes well.
user posted image

Tomas Vokoun
C/O Home Address in 385 days and signed 1/2
Didnt expect to see this one back after a long wait. Its always cool when you get these returns after such a long wait and you totally forgot you sent them out. I do wish that he would have signed the 2011 UD card for my set, but I also like the look of the All-Goalies set so i was happy to get it back. He had a nice long long career and recently retired so i hope for all the best in his post playing days.
user posted image

Marcel Dionne
C/O Home Address in 18 days and signed 1/1
Very nice return from the NHL legend and 1992 Hall of Fame inductee. He had a long decorated career in the NHL with a couple of different teams. He is a good TTM signer and a great addition to my 2001 Greats of the Game set.
user posted image

Ted Lindsay
C/O Home Address in 15 days and signed 1/1 and signed an index card
Awesome return from one of the best players in the storied history of the Detroit Red Wings. He is a true pioneer in the game of hockey and helped establish a lot of the things that helped make the game what it is today. The fact that he still signs regularly and for free is a true testament to the type of guy he is as he no doubt could charge a fee or not sign at all at this point. The card looks great and he inscribed HHOF '66 which he didnt have to do. Im really enjoying working on this set as every one I have gotten back has looked great and not one has come back smudged or bubbled.
user posted image

Alexander Gustafsson
C/O Alliance in 10 days and signed 7/7
A very quick return from one of my favorite fighters in the UFC. I have gotten him back recently after a long wait so now would be the time to send to him as hes probably going back to Sweden soon. As soon as I got this poster I knew I was going to send it to him as it would look awesome signed and it does. I now have noting left for him to sign and can leave him alone, lol.
user posted image
user posted image

Miesha Tate
C/O Xtreme Couture in 84 and 120 days (2 returns) and signed 3/3 and 4/4
Really excited about this return as I have tried getting her in the past without a return. She seems to finally be signing and returning her fanmail through Xtreme Couture as I have seen other returns from there recently. Really happy to get the Octagon Side card done as I needed for my set.
user posted image
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
sasports
post Jan 25 2015, 08:46 AM
Post #116

Nerdgaming74859
Group Icon

First Name: Shawn
Transactions: 607

Restrictions:
Must Send First

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

NICE. Keep em coming!

Deals since resurrection: 6 (HELP ME!)

AP Collection
The Sooners PC
My Tradelist

QUOTE(chopinalex @ Aug 13 2009, 03:49 PM)
man your hardcore if you bust the box in the parking lot..

TCC Facebook

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Jan 29 2015, 06:23 PM
Post #117

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

A couple of returns the past couple of days....

Coby Fleener
C/O Indianapolis Colts in 25 days and signed 4/4
Very nice returns from one of the up and coming Tight Ends in the NFL. He had a pretty good year last season with 774 rec yards and 8 TD's spitting time with Dwayne Allen. He as all the tools, along with the trust of Andrew Luck and will continue to grow into one of the better Tight Ends in the league. The cards themselves look great with the blue pen he used and all came away smudge free and in good condition.
user posted image

Bob Nystrom
C/O Home Address in 167 days and signed 2/2 and also signed an index card.
Another great addition to my 2001 Greats of the Game set. He is arguably the best player in Islanders history and is regarded as " Mr. Islander". This set is coming around nicely and I look forward to getting more back in the future.
user posted image

Donald Cerrone
C/O His Gym Address in 26 days and signed 7/7
Awesome return from one of the most popular fighters in the UFC and a great TTM signer. Hes coming off of a win against Benson Henderson and I would really like to see him get a chance at Pettis for the title. He was nice enough to even inscribe "Fight of the Night" and "Knockout of the Night" on the mini poster which is awesome of him too do.
user posted image
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
jaderock
post Jan 29 2015, 10:16 PM
Post #118

Collector Zone Team
Group Icon
Group Icon

Members Referred: 53
First Name: Peter
Transactions: 48

eBay: jaderock

SportsBuy: 5193

OpenChecklist:
jaderock

Awards:
2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Player Collection 2007 Favorite Collection Jan 2010 Member of the Month

View Gallery

Create Transaction

More awesome returns!

What is your overall success rate?

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

4 Sport Tradelist...BRUNELL WANTLIST
My Brunell website: Ultimate Mark Brunell Card Collection Having spent 12+ years on the collection, this IS the most complete/comprehensive single player collection in the world! Now with 238 #1/1 cards!!
user posted image

RIP Christine 5/18/2011-1/29/2015

NBA Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Jan 31 2015, 07:01 AM
Post #119

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(jaderock @ Jan 29 2015, 10:16 PM)
More awesome returns!

What is your overall success rate?

Thanks a lot for the kind words.

My overall success rate is hovering right around 50%. Some years are higher than others, like 2013 I was around 68% but didn't send as many requests out.

My bucket

+Quote Post
THUNDER9
post Jan 31 2015, 10:20 PM
Post #120

MVP
Group Icon

First Name: Jeff
Transactions: 83

eBay: Braves20

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Thanks for sharing!

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post

8 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 25th April 2024 - 12:01 PM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us