Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Buying Manning & Romo Commons/Inserts (+53 More!)

serving4theking
post Mar 13 2010, 03:28 PM
Post #1

Veteran
Group Icon

Transactions: 32
(View: Pending | Failed)

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

Hi there!

Thanks for the interest in my buying prices and guidelines. I am buying 53+ players currently. They are below. If you have any questions, please let me know! I don't always check the boards, so the best way to reply is to e-mail me.
Tony

*** We will be moving back overseas soon (some time in 2010), so my list is very short compared to the larger lists I have bought with in the past.

*** I buy and resell these cards to help support the work my wife and I do with college students around the world. People often ask what I do with so many base cards and inserts, so I include this information here.

*** May match other bulk buyers. I have compared my prices to other bulk buyers and for many players I pay more per card. If I am lower on certain players, it probably has to do with my inventory, supply, and customer demand.

1. For fastest response, e-mail all lists or questions to me at serving4theking@hotmail.com.

2. The prices below are for commons (base cards) and inserts, #'d, etc.

3. I pay using Paypal. If you prefer a check you can send first, and I'll send a check or money order when the cards arrive.

4. I will take duplicates, up to 10 of the same card.

5. No beat up cards, please.

6. The prices are "shipped" prices, I don't normally add extra for shipping but I will split the cost of a bulk flat-rate priority box if the lot is a large one (600+ cards and/or $50+).

7. Subset and multi-player cards are OK, and all years and uniforms are fine unless stated.

8. Specific list not necessary, but I do need a list with the # of cards of each player. It's best to just copy and paste my list and put the number of each player at the end of each line.

BASEBALL:
Y BERRA: 5 cents per card
R BRAUN (MIL): 10 cents per card
P FIELDER: 6 cents per card
L GEHRIG: 10 cents per card
J HAMILTON: 9 cents per card
R HOWARD: 6 cents per card
ICHIRO: 6 cents per card
D JETER: 18 cents per card
M KEMP: 3 cents per card
I KINSLER: 4 cents per card
T LINCECUM: 8 cents per card
M MANTLE: 15 cents per card (HRH Cards, 8 cents per card, NO #1 please)
R MARIS: 5 cents per card
J MAUER: 12 cents per card
Y MOLINA: 8 cents per card
J MORNEAU: 6 cents per card
D PEDROIA: 13 cents per card
A PUJOLS: 22 cents per card
C RIPKEN: 3 cents per card
M RIVERA: 4 cents per card
A RODRIGUEZ: 6 cents per card
B RUTH: 16 cents per card
N RYAN: 3 cents per card (no Pacific player set stuff)
M TEIXEIRA: 7 cents per card (Yanks uniform ONLY please)
C UTLEY: 12 cents per card
D WRIGHT: 4 cents per card
(26)

WILL ALSO PAY 1 CENT PER CARD FOR ANY OTHER BASEBALL HALL OF FAME (HOF) PLAYER NOT LISTED EXCEPT NONE OF THE FOLLOWING: BOGGS, CARLTON, G. CARTER, ECKERSLEY, MURRAY, PALMER, RICE OR WINFIELD PLEASE! AND NO "ALMOST HALL OF FAMERS" LIKE BLYLEVEN OR DALE MURPHY PLEASE.

WILL ALSO PAY 3 CENTS PER CARD FOR ANY SERIAL-NUMBERED CARD (#/1200 OR LESS; MLB, NBA, & NFL ONLY; 2007-2010 ONLY)

WILL ALSO PAY 3 CENTS PER CARD FOR ANY OFFICIAL BOWMAN CHROME "FIRST YEAR CARD" (chrome only; no green "RC" Logo cards please; baseball only; 2008-2010 ONLY; regular and draft)

WILL ALSO PAY 5 CENTS PER CARD FOR ANY REFRACTOR (OFFICIAL TOPPS-BRAND [TOPPS, BOWMAN, FINEST, ETC]REFRACTORS ONLY; BASEBALL, BASKETBALL, FOOTBALL; X-FRACTORS/COLORED AS WELL)

WILL ALSO PAY 75 CENTS PER CARD FOR ANY MLB GAME-USED OR JERSEY CARD (NO OFF-BRANDS OR MINOR LEAGUE ISSUES -- BASEBALL ONLY!)

WILL ALSO PAY 85 CENTS PER CARD FOR ANY OFFICIAL PACK-RELEASED MLB AUTOGRAPH (NO OFF-BRANDS OR MINOR LEAGUE ISSUES, 2004-2010 ONLY -- BASEBALL ONLY!)

FOOTBALL:
T BRADY: 6 cents per card
D BREES: 6 cents per card (Saints Uniform ONLY please)
J ELWAY: 6 cents per card
B FAVRE: 8 cents per card
P MANNING: 13 cents per card
D MARINO: 5 cents per card
J MONTANA: 8 cents per card
J NAMATH: 6 cents per card
W PAYTON: 25 cents per card
A PETERSON (MIN): 14 cents per card
T POLAMALU: 9 cents per card
B ROETHLISBERGER: 5 cents per card
T ROMO: 5 cents per card
Em Smith: 3 cents per card
J UNITAS: 5 cents per card
(15)

BASKETBALL:
*** NO 2007-2008 Topps Cards (those with the black border -- way overstocked)

L BIRD: 10 cents per card
K BRYANT: 19 cents per card
T DUNCAN: 2 cents per card
K DURANT: 8 cents per card
L JAMES: 31 cents per card (player set cards 20 cents per card)
M JORDAN: 13 cents per card (NO Upper Deck "Athlete of the Century" player set cards please)
S O'NEAL: 3 cents per card
C PAUL: 5 cents per card
R RONDO: 6 cents per card
B ROY: 3 cents per card
D WADE: 12 cents per card
Der WILLIAMS: 4 cents per card
(12)

53 Total Players

User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 18th March 2024 - 10:26 PM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us