Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> wm22 results so far

aceecards
post Apr 2 2006, 08:35 PM
Post #1

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

First Name: Steve
Transactions: 1068
(View: Pending | Failed)

Awards:
2014 CZT of the Year 2015 2012 & 2009 Battle Royal Champion 2009 Best Autograph Card 2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Overall Collection 2007 Trade of the Year Trader of the Month - Oct. '05, Aug. '06, Aug. '07, Mar 15 (TIE)

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

Mickie james is new womans champ!!

Taker won

Kane and Big Show won!!

JBL beat benoit

Edge speared Foley through a table on fire to beat Mick

Boogeyman beat sharmell and Booker T

RVD won money in bank match!! with 5 star from ladder!!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Solid133
post Apr 2 2006, 08:38 PM
Post #2

The U and Dolphin Collector
Group Icon

Members Referred: 5
First Name: Joey
Transactions: 74

eBay: solid132

OpenChecklist:
Solid133

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Its nice to hear Taker is still undefeated...I gotta see Edge spearing Mick...I definetly want to see the James/Trish match and the Pillow fight match...And last its good to see RVD win a huge match like that

QUOTE(aceecards @ Apr 2 2006, 08:35 PM)

Taker won

Kane and Big Show won!!

JBL beat benoit

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
+Quote Post
jaderock
post Apr 2 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #3

Collector Zone Team
Group Icon
Group Icon

Members Referred: 53
First Name: Peter
Transactions: 48

eBay: jaderock

SportsBuy: 5193

OpenChecklist:
jaderock

Awards:
2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Player Collection 2007 Favorite Collection Jan 2010 Member of the Month

View Gallery

Create Transaction

THe partial giveaway was WWE advertising Big Show/Kane as defending the tag titles against Spirit Squad in the upcoming tours AS 5 on 2 match ups!!!!! That should be fun.

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

4 Sport Tradelist...BRUNELL WANTLIST
My Brunell website: Ultimate Mark Brunell Card Collection Having spent 12+ years on the collection, this IS the most complete/comprehensive single player collection in the world! Now with 238 #1/1 cards!!
user posted image

RIP Christine 5/18/2011-1/29/2015

NBA Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
jaderock
post Apr 2 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #4

Collector Zone Team
Group Icon
Group Icon

OpenChecklist:
jaderock

Awards:
2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Player Collection 2007 Favorite Collection Jan 2010 Member of the Month

View Gallery

Create Transaction

"For Mysterio, he hasn't used the "Eddie" angle for a while now and has been on the losing end to Henry and Angle plus getting pedigreed and RKO'ed on his way to WM. I would think that the induction of Eddie Guerrero will bring many tears to alot of people's eyes. Ultimately, my personal belief is McMahon will exploit Guerrero's name one last time on the biggest event of the year!"

The WWE is "KNOWN" for having title changes given to the person with a LOSING STREAK going into a title match and they did it again.

Mysterio wins WORLD (NOT some crappy WWE) TITLE!!!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

My Brunell website: Ultimate Mark Brunell Card Collection Having spent 12+ years on the collection, this IS the most complete/comprehensive single player collection in the world! Now with 238 #1/1 cards!!
user posted image

NBA Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Apr 2 2006, 10:09 PM
Post #5

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

Awards:
2014 CZT of the Year 2015 2012 & 2009 Battle Royal Champion 2009 Best Autograph Card 2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Overall Collection 2007 Trade of the Year Trader of the Month - Oct. '05, Aug. '06, Aug. '07, Mar 15 (TIE)

View Gallery

Create Transaction

yes rey rey won

and shaun michaels won

but no results posted on triple HH and cena yet

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
jaderock
post Apr 2 2006, 10:10 PM
Post #6

Collector Zone Team
Group Icon
Group Icon

OpenChecklist:
jaderock

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

SHOCKER - WOW! CENA WINS CENA WINS CENA WINS! HHH you're not the biggest JERK in the world!!!

GO EDGE GO!!!!

Watching the webcast postgame!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

user posted image

NBA Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
jaderock
post Apr 2 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #7

Collector Zone Team
Group Icon
Group Icon

OpenChecklist:
jaderock

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Cena is still pissed with the FANS!!!! HHH taps out the the STFU!!!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

user posted image

NBA Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Apr 2 2006, 10:15 PM
Post #8

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

what no way!!..

cena won and they made him a heel?

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
jaderock
post Apr 2 2006, 10:17 PM
Post #9

Collector Zone Team
Group Icon
Group Icon

OpenChecklist:
jaderock

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

No, but Cena was still voicing his opinion about the fans that boo him yesterday/today on the post interview.

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

user posted image

NBA Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Apr 2 2006, 10:19 PM
Post #10

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

No they are going to make him a heel so RVD can beat him tomorrow night on Raw!!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
snkpoct137
post Apr 2 2006, 10:27 PM
Post #11

HOF
Group Icon

Members Referred: 1
First Name: Steven
Transactions: 422

eBay: baseballkenneth1939

View Gallery

Create Transaction

well i got most right.... how did rey win, he prolly pinned orton so angle can get his rematch right? also how the heck could they give the title to JBL (i hate that guY!!!!) and how did he win? is it over now?

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
SinatraKing
post Apr 2 2006, 11:25 PM
Post #12

Retired Box Break Host
Group Icon

First Name: Brandon
Transactions: 646

eBay: sinatraking

Awards:
Trader of the Month - Jun. '06

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Wow! I thought that was one of the best WM events in a while. The Kane Big Show match was fast, and it set up Carlito and Masterpeice for a rivalry, just like I thought.
Money in the Bank was fast paced, and wild. I couldn't beleive Hardy suplexed Flair off the top of the ladder. I thought for sure Flair was injured and done for good. But the end when RVD, Hardy, adn Shelton were on top of the two ladders, and Shelton and Hardy moved on to one, and RVD was on the other. you could see what was going to happen, and RVD pulled the breifcase down for the win! (couldn't hold on to the thing to save his life though)
Tad interviewing Mean Gene was good, until Orton interrupted. But then having Batista intterupt him was cool, telling Orton that he would be back to collect his title.
I was sad to see that Bret was not at the WM event to come out on the ramp with the other HOFers Very saddened by this
Benoit and JBL was boring, too much technical crap for me, I like the high flying, hard hitting matches. Watching JBL attempt the 3 Amigos, then Benoit doing it, great tribute to Eddie. But having Benoit get robbed by JBL holding the rope, sometimes it just gets old. JBL the new US Champ Blah!
Now the Hardcore match between Mick, and Edge, was AWESOME! Edge trys to spear Mick, but runs into a Barbed Wire belt that Mick had put on himself, that was awesome. And when Barbie came out, and the thumb tacks......OUCH! ohmy.gif But the finisher with the table being doused in lighter fluid and lit on fire, then Edge spearing Mick off the apron and through the Table of Fire.......WOW blink.gif ohmy.gif
Book/Sharmel against Boogeyman......the Papa Shango rip off is lame, wasn't that into it, but Book lost, and Boogeyman is still weird and creepy. Kind of like the segway before the match, showing Snitsky sucking on Mae Youngs toes.....GROSS
Trish and Mickey........about time they let some new blood hold the title. This rivalry should be long and drawn out. Mickey won.....what a pshyco wacko.gif
Casket match Undertaker, and Henry. Henry was dominating, and I thought it may go his way, but then Taker came back, and it went back and forth in the typical Taker Match way. Finally Henry gets put in the casket, and the lid is closed, and the lightning summoned. Taker now 14-0
HBK vs Vince No Holds Barred......this match was great. Vince came out all cocky, unveiled a poster size of his Muscle Fitness mag cover. Michaels attacks him on the outside, dominates, then the Spirit Squad comes out and slows him down, giving Vince a breather. HBK takes out the Spirit squad one by one, then Vince in from behind. Vince takes his belt and "whips HBK like a government mule", michaels turns it around again. Whipping Vince, then from behind in true McMahon fashion, Shane O Mac comes out. Shane pulls out the handcuffs, but no.....Vince wants HBK forced to kiss his A** again. Vince pulls em down, shane grabs HBK, HBK counters the hold, and forces Shane O Mac in his fathers A**. HBK give Vince a low blow, then starts on Shane, handcuffing Shane to the rope. HBK beats Shane with the Kendo Stick he used when he came out. HBK then goes back and begins just beating the crap out of Vince, then goes for the Super kick.....but stops. More beating for Vince. HBK pulls out a Table and sets it up in the ring, putting Vince on it, then a 20-25 foot ladder, sets it up in the corner of the ring. Beats vince up a little more, puts a Garbage can over him, and puts him back on the table. HBK climbs the ladder to the tops, then sails through the air putting himself and Vince through the Table. But it's not over yet. HBK stands Vince up, does the "Suck it" DX sign, and super kicks him, and pins him for the win. Vince is carried off on a stretcher flipping Michaels off. WOW!!! It was awesome biggrin.gif
3 way, Rey Orton and Angle..... Back and forth, fast paced, and fun. This is one you have to find and watch too much to describe. Rey in the end though 619's Randy, then off the top rope, flips Orton over and PINS him for the WIN!! REY REY WINS! REY REY WINS! Amazing, and well deserved
Playboy Pillow fight........let's just say Candice had on matching yellow bra and panties, and Torrie's were black
Cena and H.......Another good match, with strange entrances. HHH Rose up on the stage sitting in a Viking Throne, dressed like a Viking King, new music. Then his "real" music kicks in and he walks to the ring. A video comes on about the great depression (Acee you remember this era....JK laugh.gif ) and they talk about the gangster rise in Chicago. The ramp raises, and a Gangster car (suicide doors and all) comes out with gangster looking guys holding the old gangster machine guns. Then Cena's Music hits, and he comes out dressed like a gangster, shoots a machine gun in the air (hopefully full of blanks) and the match gets under way. Back and forth we go, kick out after kick out. Interesting little tid bit thogh, HHH does the "Suck it" DX sign......I wonder dry.gif Finally comes down to HHH tapping out to the STFU. and the event is over. I think it was great! biggrin.gif

My card collection has been put on hold, I pick up vintage cards from time to time, but overall I collect Music Memorabilia now. I am an avid Custom Print Guitar Pick collector now, so if you have any, let me know.

Brandon

NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
jaderock
post Apr 3 2006, 01:03 AM
Post #13

Collector Zone Team
Group Icon
Group Icon

OpenChecklist:
jaderock

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Brandon,

Thanks for the write up - it was like "watching" a box break!

The high risk matches sound interesting!!!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

user posted image

NBA Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
raidersrookies4me
post Apr 3 2006, 01:10 AM
Post #14

Michael Huff Collector
Group Icon

First Name: Johnny
Transactions: 45

Restrictions:
Current Transactions Only

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(aceecards @ Apr 2 2006, 09:35 PM)

Taker won

Kane and Big Show won!!

JBL beat benoit

I watched WM and thought it was good, but I guess in the past couple of weeks I missed why the fans have begun to boo John Cena. If anyone can enlighten me as to why, it would be greatly appreciated. Way to go Rey Mysterio, NEW CHAMP!!

I collect everything (including base) of Michael Huff:

Collecting Goals for 2011:
Michael Huff: Lettermen and 1/1's

user posted image

Also collecting: Raiders, Spurs, Texas Rangers, Texas Longhorns, WWE and TNA (with a primary focus on Mexican wrestlers).

NASCAR: Mark Martin, Kasey Kahne and Juan Pablo Montoya

Delays in sending may occur as I am active duty military.

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Apr 3 2006, 07:48 AM
Post #15

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

They have been booing cena from before the edge thingy..

This is a setup to make him a heel so Mr Monday night can win the title!!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
jaderock
post Apr 3 2006, 02:35 PM
Post #16

Collector Zone Team
Group Icon
Group Icon

OpenChecklist:
jaderock

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(aceecards @ Apr 3 2006, 05:48 AM)
This is a setup to make him a heel so Mr Monday night can win the title!!

That doesn't make sense - why would WWE turn their #1 merchandise seller and #1 attraction to the kids/females? It won't make Cena or Vince more $ and in fact will lose $. Whatever they do with Cena - he HAS TOO BE LIKED by his core audience otherwise the revenue streams will dry up fast!

As for "Mr Monday Night" RVD, he is "cool" to the fans, but to WWE hierarchy - "he doesn't know how to work a match/tell a story", he is too out of control (potatoes people TOO often - I agree on this one), he is TOO small (yeah another stereotype that the WWE is slowly moving away from, but they still firmly believe in this concept whole heartedly) and wasn't their creation. Because of that, he will ALWAYS be 1 or 2 rungs beneath the TOP "main eventers".

However, I would NOT be surprised if Edge or HHH, heels, lost the the WWE Title to RVD at ECW's One Night Stand PPV (or whatever it's called) in June for a VERY BREIF run like 1 day - that is until RAW on Monday and the "REAL Superstar" squashes ECW! McMahon likes doing stupid stuff like that.

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

user posted image

NBA Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Apr 3 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #17

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

yes he does.. got to cover all the angles...!!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 23rd April 2024 - 08:30 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us