Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

captkirk42's Blog
Stuff about my collection

entry Oct 30 2016, 04:11 AM
Time once again to list a massive backlog of mail days from the last month or so. Here we go:

Friday 02 September 2016:
Magazine from subscription: The Wrapper #301 Aug 28 – Oct 19 T.V. and Radio Stars of NBC Bowman 1953 cover story.

Tuesday 06 September 2016:
A package (actually 2 packages) from SCF Football Team Traders Hobbyfan the Jets and Giants guy. He sent a bunch of my Redskins, Rams and even some Expos. Most of the cards are in alphabetical order in 9 pocket pages 26 pages total the last page has a couple of pockets double filled. Plus 20-25 cards in top loaders the toploaded cards were in a small flat rate box, the pages were in a priority mail document sized cardboard mailer. The mailer was a little damaged an slightly open when I had received it from post office use. Fortunately no major damage, but some corners I just now noticed are slightly bent. Could also be from where I have had the pages sitting for the last month and a half. Over 200 cards total. So Um NO I won’t do this one I saved this one and the box for last and am real tired of working on this update.

Tuesday 13 September 2016:
A PWE from a Supertrader blogger Tom at Angels In Order. Remember my team for that is my 2nd Homies the Orioles. All cards will be Orioles unless noted otherwise 8 Cards total:
1993 Donruss Baseball: Special Gold Edition: 8 Gregg Olsen
2002 Topps Post Baseball: 30 Jeff Conine
2003 Donruss Classics Baseball: 19 Jay Gibbons
2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Baseball: Argh these threw me off for a while with the jersey number looking like the card number.
4 Dan Haren Diamond Backs in A’s Uniform (was with Nats in 2013 now with the Cubs)
10 Nick Markakis
2012 Topps Bowman Chrome Baseball: BCP200 Eduardo Rodriguez
2014 Topps Bowman Platinum Baseball: 9 Chris Davis
2014 Topps Baseball: Camo Border: Wei-Yin Chen #d 65/99

Monday 26 September 2016:
Magazine from subscription: Non-Sport Update Vol 27 No 5 Flash on Cover “Flash Forward”. 4 Bonus Promo cards:
2016 RRParks Cards 3 Stooges Promo Card 23 Contact 3 Stooges 1959 Reissue Series
2016 RRParks Cards Halloween Promo 4 Halloween Cards
2016 Cryptozoic Arrow: P1 Arrow Season 3
Bonus Card: 2016 Historic Autograph Company: The Mob 22 Giuseppe Masseria

Thursday 29 September 2016:
A PWE of 9 mostly A&G minis from blogger John Miller “Johnny’s Trading Spot”. Long story short: He blogged about a set he had completed, but there were a couple of cards he wanted for PC collections. I had dupes of the cards he wanted so I sent them. I guess he sent these minis as sort of a payback. I think they might have been intended for one of the bloggers that is trying to complete some of the mini-sets.
2008 Allen & Ginter’s Baseball:
336 Allen Fisher Arm Wrestling Champ
2009 Allen & Ginter’s Baseball:
157 Jason Motte RC Cardinals A&G back
328 Matt Laporta RC Indians
Black Border:
126 Trevor Crowe RC Indians
248 Colby Rasmus RC Cardinals
2010 Allen & Ginter’s Baseball:
World’s Biggest:
WB1 Animal Blue Whale
WB5 Mountain Mount Everest
2012 Gypsy Queen Baseball:
202 Jason Motte Cardinals Gypsy Queen Back
2013 Gypssy Queen Baseball:
103 Trevor Rosenthal RC Cardinals

« Next Oldest · captkirk42's Blog · Next Newest »

SMTWTFS

My Picture
User Photo

Lo-Fi Version Time: 19th April 2024 - 02:22 PM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us