Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Pokemon YuGiOh Bakugan -Sealed Decks Packs + more!, Theme Decks Booster Packs etc Look Below

EmmertBowl814
post Apr 10 2010, 03:56 PM
Post #1

Wiesbaden429
Group Icon

First Name: George
Transactions: 4
(View: Pending | Failed)

Restrictions:
Current Transactions Only and No Posting

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

UPDATED: 4/20/2010 **** I still have these decks and packs. I have decided to put up an asking price of $50 delivered. That is a VERY good price!

Heya, I am looking to SELL OR TRADE the decks and packs below. They are all factory-sealed and unopened. Make me an offer and we can work something out.
NOTE : I'll send out the decks and packs FIRST and once you receive them, THEN you send out the payment. I can only accept cash, check, or money order.
As for Trade, I am a HUGE Colorado Rockies, Indianapolis Colts, Cleveland Cavaliers fan. I am also a player collector of all the superstars from the teams above (Helton,Tulowitzki,Peyton,LeBron,etc.), however, I also collect Anderson Varejao, Jeff Gordon, and most any NASCAR Race-Used Relics. Just make me an offer! Even a part-cash/part-trade deal is cool. If you don't like the price, make me an offer!
Here is the list of everything!

!!!!!!!!!POKEMON!!!!!!!!

***Each Factory-Sealed Theme Deck Contains - A 60-card deck (including a specially selected holographic foil card), 1 Metallic Coin, 1 Rulebook/Card List, 1-Player Placemat, and Damage Counters

-----THREE Pokemon Theme Decks FS/FT-----
(1) Pokemon - Diamond & Pearl - Secret Wonders - Lava Flow Theme Deck (Factory-Sealed from 2007)
(1) Pokemon - Diamond & Pearl - Stormfront- Dark Rampage Theme Deck (Factory-Sealed from 2008)
(1) Pokemon - HeartGold SoulSilver -Ember Spark Theme Deck (Brand New from 2010!)
-----THREE Pokemon Booster Packs FS/FT-----
***Each Booster Pack Contains 10 Additional Game Cards
(1) Pokemon - Diamond & Pearl - Secret Wonders - Booster Pack in Blister Package. (2007)
(1) Pokemon - Diamond & Pearl - Stormfront - Booster Pack in Blister Package. (2008)
(1) Pokemon - HeartGold SoulSilver - Booster Pack in Blister Package. (Brand New from 2010!)

!!!!!!!!!Yu-Gi-Oh 5D'S!!!!!!!!!

***Each Structure Deck contains 37 Common Cards, 2 Super Rare Cards, 1 ULTRA Rare Card, 1 Rulebook, 1 Deluxe Game Mat, and 1 Dueling Guide with tips on how to enhance your Deck

-----THREE Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Structure Decks FS/FT-----
(1) Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Factory-Sealed Warriors' Strike Structure Deck
(1) Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Factory-Sealed Machina Mayhem Structure Deck
(1) Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Opened Machina Mayhem Structure Deck but Complete with all cards included in cases and in Mint Condition.

***Each Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Booster Pack is Factory Sealed and encased in a 'Blister-Style' Package. There are 9 cards in each pack, and GUARANTEED to contain a RARE Card in each pack!!!

-----THREE Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Booster Packs FS/FT-----
(2) Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's - Stardust Overdrive - Booster Pack
(1) Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's - Absolute Powerforce - Booster Pack

!!!!!!!!!BAKUGAN!!!!!!!!!

***Each Bakugan Battle Brawlers Card Booster Pack contains : 3 Special Ability Cards & 2 Metal Gate Cards

(7) SEVEN - Bakugan Battle Brawlers -Card Booster Packs

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So thats a total of THREE Pokemon Theme Decks, THREE Pokemon Booster Packs, TWO Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Structure Decks, THREE Yu-Gi-OH 5D's Booster Packs, and SEVEN Bakugan Battle Brawlers Card Booster Packs!!!!
This is an amazing lot of trading card games that are in VERY high demand!
Reminder : Once we agree on a deal, I WILL SEND OUT THE CARDS TO YOU FIRST! Once you receive them, then send out your payment. I trust too many people (my family and friends say I trust people too much), but 99.99% of Trading Card Central members are 110% Honest and Legit.

SO MAKE ME AN OFFER! DON'T BE SHY! WE CAN NEGOTIATE FROM THAT STARTING POINT! I don't mind trading/selling well in your favor. Of course, I would prefer cash, but check or money order is ok as well. I mentioned the teams and players I collect (Rockies,Colts,LeBron,Jeff Gordon etc.) and the forms of money I collect (U.S. Currency, Money Orders, etc.) So anyway, Thanks for taking the time to read this post and PM message me or send me an email at EmmertBowl814@aol.com. Thanks again and have a great day.

GE

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
EmmertBowl814
post Apr 12 2010, 06:42 AM
Post #2

Wiesbaden429
Group Icon

Restrictions:

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Any interest at all? I also have some sports cards, I listed them in the Basketball Marketplace section under 'Adrenalyn'. They are also FS/FT.

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
EmmertBowl814
post Apr 20 2010, 08:34 AM
Post #3

Wiesbaden429
Group Icon

Restrictions:

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

*** UPDATED 4/20/2010 ***

I have put up an asking price of $50 delivered! Let me know if you are interested!

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
ontilt
post Jun 3 2010, 12:54 AM
Post #4

Terrell Davis Collector
Group Icon

First Name: T
Transactions: 9

eBay: ontilt316

View Gallery

Create Transaction

sent

user posted image

photobucket

My List ^

COLLECTING
Terrell Davis

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 19th April 2024 - 06:28 PM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us