Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Libya

yilduz
post Mar 19 2011, 06:24 PM
Post #1

All-Star
Group Icon
Group Icon

First Name: Dennis
Transactions: 5
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: yilduz

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

Has anyone been keeping up on this thing? I've been watching it on the news when I happen to see it on TV, and have a basic idea of what's going on and why Gaddafi is not well thought of - but I'm just kind of curious as to why the French are so angry. It just seemed like they came out of nowhere and starting leading the whole thing. Is there anything that Gaddafi did against France or any French people specifically? I just find it a bit curious and after a few minutes of Googling, I haven't found anything that would make them want to act before anyone else.

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
sasports
post Mar 21 2011, 07:30 PM
Post #2

Nerdgaming74859
Group Icon

First Name: Shawn
Transactions: 607
(View: Pending | Failed)

Restrictions:
Must Send First

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

Ok, to tie the original topic into the Bush/Obama: Whos The Biggest Loser topic, Did anyone else feel a little unapreciated by the Prez with this whole thing?

I mean, ok so we jumped into a third war in the past 10 years. But at least with the other two, Pres Bush (who I dont like at all!) took the time to personally tell HIS county what was happening and why (at least what he wanted us to believe why).

But with Libya, the Big O decided it would be a better use of his time to go on vacation and have his Secratary tell the Nation that we jumped into a war! Mind you, this happened after he told reporters that he wasnt sending troops into Libya "On ground or in the Air!".

Maybe I am biased because I have spent 4 of the last 8 years in combat zones, but it seems that we got put on the backburner on this one.

Deals since resurrection: 6 (HELP ME!)

AP Collection
The Sooners PC
My Tradelist

QUOTE(chopinalex @ Aug 13 2009, 03:49 PM)
man your hardcore if you bust the box in the parking lot..

TCC Facebook

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
yilduz   Libya   Mar 19 2011, 06:24 PM
sasports   The French had no choice. They are part of the UN...   Mar 19 2011, 07:39 PM
cdoyal   Hmmm..... This sounds oddly familiar. Where have...   Mar 21 2011, 10:33 AM
ffman   I'm not going into the Bush/Obama area (espe...   Mar 21 2011, 12:08 PM
cdoyal   When a similar question was posed during the Bus...   Mar 21 2011, 01:59 PM
ffman   It would have happened no matter whether it was ...   Mar 21 2011, 02:08 PM
cdoyal   Wanting what? War with Libya? Obama not being a ...   Mar 21 2011, 02:33 PM
ffman   Wanting operations in Libya. You were the one w...   Mar 21 2011, 02:37 PM
cdoyal   I figured but just wanted clarification. Hussein...   Mar 21 2011, 03:21 PM
ffman   The double standards idea goes for both sides. ...   Mar 21 2011, 03:39 PM
2000 rushing yards   As right as it may be to do this. I don't beli...   Mar 19 2011, 09:52 PM
yilduz   Gadafhi is a nutbag and needs to be removed from p...   Mar 19 2011, 10:24 PM
Johnny Number 5   Gadafi is a modern day Hitler, and its sad. j   Mar 19 2011, 10:29 PM
RGBII   [b]The French have a long history of imperialism i...   Mar 20 2011, 09:42 AM
edgerrin32   My thoughts on this. It might happening for the ri...   Mar 21 2011, 11:35 AM
tj2373   He's been kind of quiet over the last 20 somet...   Mar 21 2011, 11:55 AM
RGBII   [b]The focus on the originating post is remarkable...   Mar 21 2011, 03:29 PM
cdoyal   Ouch! Sarcasm noted. :(   Mar 21 2011, 03:37 PM
Zimbow   Its ok! We can afford to get involved. I mean ...   Mar 21 2011, 05:10 PM
edgerrin32   And people will wonder "what happened...   Mar 21 2011, 07:20 PM
cdoyal   There was an informal discussion on Facebook by ...   Mar 22 2011, 07:37 AM
ffman   To make matters worse, we seem to be at odds inter...   Mar 21 2011, 10:56 PM
aceecards   Bush sadly is in the past.. Didnt any of you liste...   Mar 22 2011, 08:08 AM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 28th March 2024 - 07:21 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us