Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Kansas House Speaker Mike O'Neal

ffman
post Jan 28 2012, 06:34 PM
Post #1

Merry Christmas!
Group Icon
Group Icon

First Name: Cody
Transactions: 147
(View: Pending | Failed)

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/01/19/33804...esignation.html

At issue is an email that O’Neal sent out that contained the phrase “Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8.”

It’s a slogan that has become popular in some circles on bumper stickers and other merchandise.

The Bible passage reads, “Let his days be few; and let another take his office.” Critics, however, point out that the next verse of Psalm 109 continues, “May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow.”

In a message accompanying the email, O’Neal wrote: “At last — I can honestly voice a Biblical prayer for our president! Look it up — it is word for word! Let us all bow our heads and pray. Brothers and Sisters, can I get an AMEN? AMEN!!!!!!”

Collector Zone Team
user posted image
RIP Daze_fan l RIP Steve McNair l RIP Chris Henry l RIP tazmocan
Collecting: Mickey Mantle, Tennessee Titans, 2006 Vince Young

My new trade page:

ffman's Cards for Trade

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Jan 28 2012, 07:39 PM
Post #2

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

First Name: Steve
Transactions: 1068

Awards:
2014 CZT of the Year 2015 2012 & 2009 Battle Royal Champion 2009 Best Autograph Card 2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Overall Collection 2007 Trade of the Year Trader of the Month - Oct. '05, Aug. '06, Aug. '07, Mar 15 (TIE)

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Amen!

To Obama

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
+Quote Post
bigeric
post Feb 1 2012, 08:35 PM
Post #3

MVP
Group Icon

First Name: Eric
Transactions: 55

eBay: edchernick

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(aceecards @ Jan 28 2012, 05:39 PM)
Amen!

To Obama

no.gif no.gif no.gif

It doesn't matter how much you dislike the president, you have to give him some respect

My main collecting focuses are Jered Weaver, Peter Bourjos, David Huff, Greg Jennings, Darren Collison, Chris Paul, Paul George, Roy Hibbert, UCLA alumni, and anything that catches my eye

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Feb 1 2012, 10:12 PM
Post #4

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

Awards:
2014 CZT of the Year 2015 2012 & 2009 Battle Royal Champion 2009 Best Autograph Card 2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Overall Collection 2007 Trade of the Year Trader of the Month - Oct. '05, Aug. '06, Aug. '07, Mar 15 (TIE)

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(bigeric @ Feb 1 2012, 08:35 PM)
no.gif  no.gif  no.gif
It doesn't matter how much you dislike the president, you have to give him some respect

Really?

You earn my respect.

It is not something you get becuase you are a titular figure.

Ill respect Obama when he lives up to the campaign proimse that he will get it done in three years ..cough..cough..or not run again.

Washington is more broke now than we have been ever in history. Education is broke, the states are financially broke.. social security is broke.. and his tinkering has led to debt that we will never be able to repay.

Look at the handwriting on the wall.

Soon .. we will have rampant inflation and it will take a wheelbarrow full of dollars to go to the grocery store.. that is if you can afford the gas to drive there.

Our dollar is SOOOO devalued that there is talk and rumour that the American Dollar that is the accepted as the worlds Currency will no longer be accepted due to the debt we have packed on the last three years. kNow what that means? That means that we will have to trade our worthless paper for yen or rubles or euros to pay for our imports like oil and such.. Why?Cause Obamas solution is to print more MONEY without having the gold to back it up!

Unemployement has NOT lowered.. Peoples benefits just ran out.. Government reports 9.9 %.. Its more like 18.5 % when you add the people out of work with no benefits.

School districts laying off teachers, Universities raising tuitions and cutting scholarships

Mortgage defaults, loan defaults, Home values..

States are broke Illinois is toast.. cities/counties under funded and going under by the score financially that means some basic services like clean water, sewer service could be in dire straits.. Things WE take for granted everyday

I hope Im wrong but I see a complete financial collapse of the american dollar by 3rd quarter this year!

Better start investing in precious metals like gold and silver .. TODAY.. becuase it may become the only thing accepted to pay for things you need.

Obama didnt have a clue, He was too naive and didnt have enough experience to run the country. ###### will only carry you so far and the american public is about to get a taste of it real soon!

Keep watching the price of gasoline for this quarter, by march $4.00a gallon but it aint going to end there.. I predict $5.00 a gallon or higher by memorial day. double digit inflation at the grocery store.. we in fact are probably there when Im paying $4.89 for a pound of hamburger! Everything is going to cost more as the dollar continues to be devalued.. Tim Geithner already said there is no way he is devaluing the dollar and yet right behind him the printing presses cranked out another 3.6 billion dollars and there is nothing to back it in fort knox.

Pay attention young grasshoppers.. you and your life are about to get wayyyy more expensive!

That cardboard you and I hold may have more value nutritionally when we are hungry or burn worthy when we are cold!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Feb 1 2012, 10:18 PM
Post #5

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Now that being said.. Quoting a bible psalm that wishes ill on anyone is wrong.

I wish no Ill will towards Obama, nor any of his family members and I certainly CANNOT respect anyone who did .

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
bigeric
post Feb 1 2012, 11:23 PM
Post #6

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(aceecards @ Feb 1 2012, 08:12 PM)
Really?

You earn my respect.

Ill respect Obama when he lives up to the campaign proimse that he will get it done in three years ..cough..cough..or not run again.

Washington is more broke now than we have been ever in history. Education is broke, the states are financially broke.. social security is broke.. and his tinkering has led to debt that we will never be able to repay.

Soon .. we will have rampant inflation and it will take a wheelbarrow full of dollars to go to the grocery store.. that is if you can afford the gas to drive there.

Our dollar is SOOOO devalued that there is talk and rumour that the American Dollar that is the accepted as the worlds Currency will no longer be accepted due to the debt we have packed on the last three years. kNow what that means? That means that we will have to trade our worthless paper for yen or rubles or euros to pay for our imports like oil and such.. Why?Cause Obamas solution is to print more MONEY without having the gold to back it up!

Unemployement has NOT lowered.. Peoples benefits just ran out.. Government reports 9.9 %.. Its more like 18.5 % when you add the people out of work with no benefits.

School districts laying off teachers, Universities raising tuitions and cutting scholarships

States are broke Illinois is toast.. cities/counties under funded and going under by the score financially that means some basic services like clean water, sewer service could be in dire straits.. Things WE take for granted everyday

I hope Im wrong but I see a complete financial collapse of the american dollar by 3rd quarter this year!

Better start investing in precious metals like gold and silver .. TODAY.. becuase it may become the only thing accepted to pay for things you need.

Obama didnt have a clue, He was too naive and didnt have enough experience to run the country. ###### will only carry you so far and the american public is about to get a taste of it real soon!

Keep watching the price of gasoline for this quarter, by march $4.00a gallon but it aint going to end there.. I predict $5.00 a gallon or higher by memorial day. double digit inflation at the grocery store.. we in fact are probably there when Im paying $4.89 for a pound of hamburger! Everything is going to cost more as the dollar continues to be devalued.. Tim Geithner already said there is no way he is devaluing the dollar and yet right behind him the printing presses cranked out another 3.6 billion dollars and there is nothing to back it in fort knox.

Pay attention young grasshoppers.. you and your life are about to get wayyyy more expensive!

That cardboard you and I hold may have more value nutritionally when we are hungry or burn worthy when we are cold!

First, unemployment rate is 8.5%, which is really high, but at least is going down and its not his fault the economy was bad (the stock market crashed starting when bush was president), and also i think its dumb to blame obama for gas prices because obama cannot do anything about iran,
however I agree with you about the debt, but don't you think some of it is on congress and some republicans are so naive with how many signed the no new taxes pledge, the taxes for the top 10% are low and with basic math the only way to help pay off the debt is to cut spending or raise taxes, and if the pledge holds up the debt will never paid off or they will have to make major cuts, which means more kids in a class room and higher college costs, and that could be the end of getting a good public education, which is sad since one of the great qualities of the US is how a rich and poor child could go to the same school

I'm not a huge Obama fan, mainly because i think he is a horrible leader, but seeing Obama on one side and Ginrich vs. Romney on the other side explains why the US is in such bad shape

My main collecting focuses are Jered Weaver, Peter Bourjos, David Huff, Greg Jennings, Darren Collison, Chris Paul, Paul George, Roy Hibbert, UCLA alumni, and anything that catches my eye

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mjda
post Feb 1 2012, 11:59 PM
Post #7

TP9 Collector
Group Icon

First Name: Mike
Transactions: 268

Awards:
May 2009 Member of The Month

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(bigeric @ Feb 1 2012, 10:23 PM)
i think its dumb to blame obama for gas prices because obama cannot do anything about iran

You may be right there, but he can do something about the keystone pipeline, which would not only deliver more oil to this country (cheaper oil) but also deliver an extremely large number of jobs. However, what he decided to do was put it on hold.

Collect Hard! -RGBII

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
bigeric
post Feb 2 2012, 01:04 AM
Post #8

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(mjda @ Feb 1 2012, 09:59 PM)
You may be right there, but he can do something about the keystone pipeline, which would not only deliver more oil to this country (cheaper oil) but also deliver an extremely large number of jobs. However, what he decided to do was put it on hold.

weren't their environmental issues, i'm not sure if they were actual issues or environmental people being crazy, if its the second I agree with you, I do not understand why the US doesn't invest in infrastructure in general, that creates many jobs

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
ffman
post Feb 4 2012, 01:28 PM
Post #9

Merry Christmas!
Group Icon
Group Icon

First Name: Cody
Transactions: 147

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(aceecards @ Feb 1 2012, 09:12 PM)
Really?

You earn my respect.

Gas hit its highest point in my lifetime under Bush.

Do you truly think that the economy would have been better with a Republican in office? Our economy would likely be the same, and we may very well be in another war with Iran already (and troops would probably still be in Iraq).

Collector Zone Team
user posted image
RIP Daze_fan l RIP Steve McNair l RIP Chris Henry l RIP tazmocan
Collecting: Mickey Mantle, Tennessee Titans, 2006 Vince Young

My new trade page:

ffman's Cards for Trade

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Feb 4 2012, 02:14 PM
Post #10

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(ffman @ Feb 4 2012, 01:28 PM)
Gas hit its highest point in my lifetime under Bush.

Do you truly think that the economy would have been better with a Republican in office?  Our economy would likely be the same, and we may very well be in another war with Iran already (and troops would probably still be in Iraq).

maybe ..maybe not..

The right leader america needs is not present in this upcoming election.

Romney/newt is no choice.

4 more years of obamnomics is not going to be good and the hook gets deeper.

Leaders will have skeletons in closets.. Herman Cain may have been a dynamic enough force to solve some problems, other I hoped to run didnt..

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
bigeric
post Feb 4 2012, 03:13 PM
Post #11

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(aceecards @ Feb 4 2012, 12:14 PM)
maybe ..maybe not..

The right leader america needs is not present in this upcoming election.

Romney/newt is no choice.

4 more years of obamnomics is not going to be good and the hook gets deeper.

Leaders will have skeletons in closets.. Herman Cain may have been a dynamic enough force to solve some problems, other I hoped to run didnt..

I don't think problems could be solved by someone with no political experience, also his plans were ridiculous, the 9-9-9 plan would never pass through congress and would bankrupt the country, and no one ever could convince me someone making 40K a year should pay the same tax rate as someone making 10 million a year.

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
dbackfan12
post Feb 27 2012, 10:15 PM
Post #12

Veteran
Group Icon

First Name: Jesse
Transactions: 6

eBay: 1897gq

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I dont see why Congress just doesn't legalize marijuana and tax the crap out of it. That alone may have the power to end this whole debt situation or at least take a majority of the debt off of America. The legalization of marijuana will also cut power of the drug cartels in mexico by a great majority.

user posted imageI am a huge dbackfan and i am looking for Dback gu or auto!!!
Thanks guys,
Jesse
http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa92/bigjv12/
Number 1 Brandon Webb collector!!!

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
historian1974
post Jun 21 2012, 07:24 PM
Post #13

Resident Historian
Group Icon

First Name: Jerry
Transactions: 5

eBay: scsipro

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(dbackfan12 @ Feb 27 2012, 11:15 PM)
I dont see why Congress just doesn't legalize marijuana and tax the crap out of it. That alone may have the power to end this whole debt situation or at least take a majority of the debt off of America. The legalization of marijuana will also cut power of the drug cartels in mexico by a great majority.

Don't you know...marijuana is just a gateway drug.

R.I.P. Mr. Borgnine

user posted image

Thank you for your wisdom of longevity.

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 2nd April 2024 - 10:42 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us