Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Anyone Interested in Authentic MLB Jerseys???, ONLY $55 DLVD!!! PICS POSTED!!!

TinCastleMusic
post Jul 25 2010, 12:59 PM
Post #1

JDB Super Collector
Group Icon

Transactions: 247
(View: Pending | Failed)

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

I posted this in the Football forums as well, but since I can get MLB jerseys (as well as NBA and NHL jerseys), I figured I would try and see if the baseball forum visitors might be interested as well!

Hey! I just found a SICK deal from a local shop owner who sells authentic jerseys in his shop, and since I am usually in there quite a bit, he said that if I was interested he could get me authentic NFL Jerseys at cost, which is right around $50 a piece! I decided to pull the trigger this past week and picked up a handful of new jerseys (3 MN Vikings and 2 MN Twins), and he said that whenever I need anymore, he can get them for that price! I haven't received the jerseys yet (the turnaround for the shop owner is usually 1-2 weeks), but I have seen the stuff he has in the shop and they are VERY nice!

I'm sure he makes a couple bucks per jersey on each order (otherwise there would be much incentive for him to let me keep getting jerseys), but $50 for an authentic jersey is WAY low anyways (he sells them for $100 each, while in bigger sports stores they are usually $125-150 if you are lucky!), so I thought I would throw it out to see if anyone out there would be interested in picking up some jerseys on the cheap!

If anyone is interested, please hit me up with a PM and let me know which player(s) you would be looking at picking up. Like I said, most of the big name players are available, so should be able to find one for every team out there for sure! All of the 2010 Rookie jerseys will be available, but most of them are not in stock just yet (I am waiting on a Toby Gerhart one myself), but I was told they will be available in the next couple of months once the season gets a little closer.

Once my order arrives, I will post up some pics so you can see the quality on these things, so you won't have to pick up any of these in the blind. I would need $50 per jersey plus $5 S&H if you are interested (S&H charge can be cut down for multiple jerseys ordered). I would also be holding off until I could get a purchase of around 10 jerseys together at a time, so the turnaround on the jerseys would probably be 3-4 weeks, but I think that a slight wait is a small price to pay considering how much these jerseys will end up costing!

Anyways, just trying to gauge interest to see if I could get enough for another order, so please hit me up with a PM if you are interested or if you have any questions! I would prefer MO payment, but PayPal can be arranged as well (as long as you would be willing to add an extra $1-2 to cover those fees, otherwise it comes out of my pocket). Anyways, hit me up and let me know. Thanks!

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
ronaldinho0003
post Jul 29 2010, 11:54 AM
Post #2

Michigan Wolverines 2012 Sugar Bowl Champs!
Group Icon

First Name: Trent
Transactions: 97
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: tcourtright1

Restrictions:
Must Send First

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

I'd be interested in a Brennan Boesch (Tigers), Miguel Cabrera (Tigers), Stephen Strasburg (Nationals), Matthew Stafford (Lions), and Calvin Johnson (Lions).

Thanks!

Collecting:
- Paul Davis (Former Clippers & Wizards Power Forward)
- Football Card Autographs & Tradebait
- Sports TTM & IP Autographed 8x10's and Memorabilia

Bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
TinCastleMusic   Anyone Interested in Authentic MLB Jerseys???   Jul 25 2010, 12:59 PM
Clary209   I'd be interested if you can get Yankees jerse...   Jul 25 2010, 04:17 PM
Icrackwax   Can you get the Throwback Jerseys? If so, I would ...   Jul 25 2010, 04:33 PM
TinCastleMusic   PMs Sent!!!   Jul 25 2010, 10:16 PM
bravesfan09   Size 3xl Chipper Jones (Red jersey) or Jason Heyw...   Jul 25 2010, 10:19 PM
TinCastleMusic   They normally carry all of those, but they are c...   Jul 25 2010, 10:55 PM
bravesfan09   Heyward is top priority.   Jul 25 2010, 10:58 PM
TinCastleMusic   I'm sure they will be getting more of that o...   Jul 26 2010, 06:10 AM
jwpjones   I would be interested in knowing if you could get ...   Jul 26 2010, 07:33 AM
TinCastleMusic   All jersey numbers and patches are sewn on. The...   Jul 26 2010, 12:55 PM
Icrackwax   When can you get a Musial jersey in? Also, what St...   Jul 26 2010, 03:04 PM
TinCastleMusic   I'm not 100% on how they stock their stuff, ...   Jul 26 2010, 04:39 PM
Icrackwax   If you can ask your shop owner about a Musial, I w...   Jul 26 2010, 05:20 PM
TinCastleMusic   You can get any size that they have in-stock (us...   Jul 26 2010, 07:50 PM
Icrackwax   Okay, thanks. If there is no way I can get a Stan ...   Jul 26 2010, 07:58 PM
TinCastleMusic   Will do!   Jul 26 2010, 10:29 PM
jwpjones   I'm definately going to purchase some of those...   Jul 29 2010, 10:59 AM
TinCastleMusic   I just got my jersey shipment in and these things ...   Jul 30 2010, 02:52 PM
TinCastleMusic   http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/TinCastleM...   Jul 30 2010, 02:53 PM
TinCastleMusic   http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/TinCastleM...   Jul 30 2010, 02:54 PM
IowaCubs1   jersey101.com has them for 40 dlvd just sayin...   Jul 30 2010, 03:05 PM
TinCastleMusic   Yep, but I am going through my local shop owner ...   Jul 30 2010, 03:28 PM
Icrackwax   If you can ever get a Stan Musial, let me know and...   Jul 30 2010, 03:47 PM
TinCastleMusic   You know I will!   Jul 30 2010, 03:57 PM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 16th April 2024 - 12:55 PM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us