Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> 8 Box Case of Gridiron Gear Football Group Break, Break is Full!! Thank You For Joining!

soberdick
post Mar 26 2008, 08:12 PM
Post #1

Dallas Cowboys Aficionado
Group Icon

First Name: Sean
Transactions: 69
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: hawaiisean

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

I'm helping to fill 1 outer case break of 2007 Gridiron Gear Football. Slots are $26 for 1 random team. The Master Case break is broken up into two seperate 8 Box Case Breaks. The 8 Box Inner Case Break is Full (32 Slots).

The 8 Box Outer Case has 11 Slots left. $26 will buy you one slot. Once the break fills a random draw will be conducted on random.org and you will be assigned 1 NFL team. You'll receive all cards from that team for the break. So ANYONE could pull the Vikings or any other of the most desirable teams for group breaks.

Your fee covers all costs and shipping. $26 bucks is about as cheap as anyone can do this break. Follow the link below for all the details about the break. If you sign up please mention my name so the host knows you came from TCC. This will fill quickly so don't miss out. Have a great day!

8 Box Gridiron Gear Break

MY TRADE BUCKET

I collect the following:

- Star RC's
- Dallas Cowboys Autographs, Game-Used or Patch cards
- Some AZ Cardinals Autographs, Game-Used or Patch cards
- Unique Autos, Patches etc. that catch my eye

NFL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
slakker381
post Mar 27 2008, 11:03 PM
Post #2

MVP
Group Icon

First Name: CJ
Transactions: 41
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: slakker381

YouTube:

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

C'mon people...we got 53/64 spots filled!! ohmy.gif Also, this is in response to that bogus GG group break last week by some scam artist to show how the master case is SUPPOSED to look!! mad.gif This guy is one of the most respectable group breaker's on YOUTUBE!

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 28th March 2024 - 12:37 PM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us