Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PFT: STEELERS High End; Ben & Mendenhall RC auto's, ... and a Parker logo patch! COME LOOK!

gigs53
post Oct 19 2008, 09:03 PM
Post #1

MVP
Group Icon

First Name: Steve aka ... Gigs
Transactions: 64
(View: Pending | Failed)

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

STEELERS "High End" FOR TRADE (possibly)

GREETINGS YINZERS!

OK fellow Steelers fans! In order to celebrate yet another victory in the state of Ohio vs the “Bungles” … here are a FEW SELECT CARDS THAT I HAVE PULLED FROM MY PERSONAL COLLECTION.

So … here is the deal. I am not ‘looking’ to trade or sell anything here. However, I would like to have a little fun in the process.

So, if you have some nice Steelers stuff and perhaps would like to perhaps trade some nice HIGH END PC for some NEW HIGH END PC, here is a chance for you to do that.

I don’t plan on doing a lot of “CMB’s’ either. Either you have some HIGH END STEELERS STUFF to trade with or you don’t. Please no “CMB” requests for stupid stuff. I don’t want to do a whopping trade for a bunch of low end stuff either. Just some nice high end cards that are similar in ‘value’ as what you see here!

Anyway, for what it’s worth, I am looking for a few things myself, so I am curious to see what comes available from this thread. Please post and PM ‘legit’ offers and I promise to get back to ya as soon as I can.

Also, other than STEELERS stuff if you have any high end Penguins stuff (Crosby/Malkin/Lemieux) that would also gain some consideration. Thanks.

user posted image

BTW:

Joe Green #'d (#4/50) which is why I got the card "4 super bowls"
Ben #'d 225/270
Parker Logo Patch #'d 49/50 (but try and find one of those with a logo patch)

Not bad eh? Now ... any questions?

LET THE CHAOS COMMENCE!

BTW - if anybody is looking for a Mario Lemieux rookie ... LMK, I can make one of mine avaialble for the RIGHT DEAL! MUST BE A NICE TRADE!!!! Thanks.

ADDENDUM:

I posted this below; however I wanted to make sure that everybody could see it. Thanks.

ALSO ... JUST FOR FUN. I can add these to the trade mix. I pulled a few more from the vast box of Steelers PC and here are a few more.

1) Willie Parker; 2008 Spx Winning Materials J(black) ersey #29/39

2) Limas Sweed; 2008 Press Pass Game Day Gear (white) Jersey

3) Ricardo Colclough; 2004 Press Pass auto

4) Heath Miller; 2005 Press Pass auto #98/100

5) Lawrence Timmons; 2007 Sage auto

6) Ben; 2004 Bozooka Originals (white) Jersey RC

7) Plaxico Burress; 2002 Fleer Showcase Patch Game (piece of white Jersey number) #58/100

8) Santonio Holmes; 2007 Playoff Blue (piece of black jersey number; with stitching) #303/500

ADDENDUM (part 2):

Let’s toss these into the mix and see what happens.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

... there we have some other things to have some fun with too!

GO STEELERS!

Please view my Bucket of cards. Please note that my personal collection is VHTG and basically off-limits. Thanks.

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i273/Gigs53/

COLLECTING: GU, Auto's, RC's & Inserts from the Pittsburgh Penguins, Pirates, Steelers, and the West Virginia Mountaineers.

OTHER PLAYERS: Riley Cote, RJ Umberger, and athletes that are Pittsburgh and West Virginia natives.

#53 CARDS: I am looking for Inserts, Auto, & GU cards that are numbered to #53 (ie: 53/???). Esp. those cards that are Steelers, Penguins, Pirates, & WVU! Also, 153, 253, 353, 553, 530 cards are okay as well; I just like that 53 in there! (I HAD A PICTURE BELOW - ALL CARDS #'d 53, BUT OH WELL!)

SEE MY WEB PAGE FOR MORE INFO on TRADES & WHO I COLLECT ... Thanks!

http://www.freewebs.com/gigs53/

I NEED YOUR WEST VIRGINIA MOUNTAINEERS AUTO'S AND GU's. Esp. looking for 2008-09 cards, Steve Slaton, Owen Schmitt, Darius Reynaud, Joe Alexander - plus - Kevin Pittsnogle, Mike Gansey, Scott Seabol, Jerry West, Sam Huff, any WVU football player (NFL or WVU uniform cards), and any OLDER WVU cards; esp. if they are in a WVU uniform - WILL TRADE - THANKS!

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
harry_carey
post Oct 19 2008, 09:11 PM
Post #2

RESPECT THE FLAG!
Group Icon

First Name: Robert
Transactions: 135

Restrictions:
Current Transactions Only

View Gallery

Create Transaction

What about a ILLINI FAN?
Could use the Mendenhall..

LMK Please.
Thanks,
Robert

Current Wants:
Looking For: Auto,Patches,P.Plates, (LOW #ED) GU ONLY!

Baseball :
CUBS,Yankees, "Big Red Machine Era" & 1990 Reds,Hanley Ramirez,A.Rod,A.Ramirez,A.Sorino, G.Maddux Autos.A.DAWSON,R SANTO,ALL H.O.F.S!
** Not big on Trading down**

LINK 2 GOODIES:
http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk166/Harry_Carey

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 19 2008, 09:14 PM
Post #3

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(harry_carey @ Oct 19 2008, 09:11 PM)
What about a ILLINI FAN?
Could use the Mendenhall..

LMK Please.
Thanks,
Robert

Illini fans are fine .... but what do you have? If ya have something, plase let me know. No CMB's ... come strong!

Please view my Bucket of cards. Please note that my personal collection is VHTG and basically off-limits. Thanks.

COLLECTING: GU, Auto's, RC's & Inserts from the Pittsburgh Penguins, Pirates, Steelers, and the West Virginia Mountaineers.

OTHER PLAYERS: Riley Cote, RJ Umberger, and athletes that are Pittsburgh and West Virginia natives.

#53 CARDS: I am looking for Inserts, Auto, & GU cards that are numbered to #53 (ie: 53/???). Esp. those cards that are Steelers, Penguins, Pirates, & WVU! Also, 153, 253, 353, 553, 530 cards are okay as well; I just like that 53 in there! (I HAD A PICTURE BELOW - ALL CARDS #'d 53, BUT OH WELL!)

I NEED YOUR WEST VIRGINIA MOUNTAINEERS AUTO'S AND GU's. Esp. looking for 2008-09 cards, Steve Slaton, Owen Schmitt, Darius Reynaud, Joe Alexander - plus - Kevin Pittsnogle, Mike Gansey, Scott Seabol, Jerry West, Sam Huff, any WVU football player (NFL or WVU uniform cards), and any OLDER WVU cards; esp. if they are in a WVU uniform - WILL TRADE - THANKS!

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 19 2008, 09:18 PM
Post #4

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

... PM's all returned. I'm going as fast as I can ... lol. BARE WITH ME! smile.gif

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
adam1bancroft
post Oct 19 2008, 09:25 PM
Post #5

MVP
Group Icon

First Name: Adam
Transactions: 76

eBay: kwb1b

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Not sure if you need but have this:

07/10

user posted image

Interested in:

Garrett Wolfe SPA Auto

NFL Team:
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 19 2008, 09:26 PM
Post #6

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

ALSO ... JUST FOR FUN. I can add these to the trade mix. I pulled a few more from the vast box of Steelers PC and here are a few more.

1) Willie Parker; 2008 Spx Winning Materials J(black) ersey #29/39

2) Limas Sweed; 2008 Press Pass Game Day Gear (white) Jersey

3) Ricardo Colclough; 2004 Press Pass auto

4) Heath Miller; 2005 Press Pass auto #98/100

5) Lawrence Timmons; 2007 Sage auto

6) Ben; 2004 Bozooka Originals (white) Jersey RC

7) Plaxico Burress; 2002 Fleer Showcase Patch Game (piece of white Jersey number) #58/100

8) Santonio Holmes; 2007 Playoff Blue (piece of black jersey number; with stitching) #303/500

... there we have some other things to have some fun with too!

GO STEELERS!

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 19 2008, 09:27 PM
Post #7

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I am good on Willie Ried. I could trade somthing else for it, but nothing out of my PC. LMK. Thanks.

QUOTE(adam1bancroft @ Oct 19 2008, 09:25 PM)
Not sure if you need but have this:

07/10

user posted image

Interested in:

Garrett Wolfe SPA Auto

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
htwheelz01
post Oct 19 2008, 09:33 PM
Post #8

All-Star
Group Icon

Transactions: 47

eBay: htwheelz01

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Check my trade stuff as I have some Steelers for trade. I like the Willie.

My Scans

user posted image

If you ask about High End please have High end to trade!

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
+Quote Post
harry_carey
post Oct 19 2008, 09:38 PM
Post #9

RESPECT THE FLAG!
Group Icon

Restrictions:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(gigs53 @ Oct 19 2008, 08:14 PM)
Illini fans are fine .... but what do you have?  If ya have something, plase let me know.  No CMB's ... come strong!

Mendenhall...

Joe Greene GU/250 SWEET!!
user posted image

W.Paker/100
user posted image
L.Sweed/250
user posted image

LMK
Robert

Current Wants:

Baseball :
CUBS,Yankees, "Big Red Machine Era" & 1990 Reds,Hanley Ramirez,A.Rod,A.Ramirez,A.Sorino, G.Maddux Autos.A.DAWSON,R SANTO,ALL H.O.F.S!

LINK 2 GOODIES:

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
+Quote Post
ColeCash73
post Oct 19 2008, 09:46 PM
Post #10

MVP
Group Icon

Transactions: 52

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I'd like a shot at the Roethlisberger auto. I've got a couple of Mendenhall autos and bunch of Dixons that I can throw in the mix.

NFL Team:
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 19 2008, 09:48 PM
Post #11

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(harry_carey @ Oct 19 2008, 09:38 PM)
Mendenhall...

Joe Greene GU/250 SWEET!!
user posted image

W.Paker/100
user posted image
L.Sweed/250
user posted image

LMK
Robert

Those are all very nice. However, not quite what I am looking for on the Mendenhall. Nice stab brah!

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
harry_carey
post Oct 19 2008, 09:51 PM
Post #12

RESPECT THE FLAG!
Group Icon

Restrictions:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

THATS COOL, HAD TO TAKE A SHOOT.

CANT OFFER ANYMORE 4 A SAGE THOUGH.

THANKS,
ROBERT

Current Wants:

Baseball :

LINK 2 GOODIES:

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 19 2008, 09:54 PM
Post #13

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(htwheelz01 @ Oct 19 2008, 09:33 PM)
Check my trade stuff as I have some Steelers for trade. I like the Willie.

Hummmmm. Intresting. Just curious if you would be willing to dip into your own PC at all? There was a few things there that I did like. LMK. Thanks.

GO STEELERS!

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
htwheelz01
post Oct 19 2008, 09:55 PM
Post #14

All-Star
Group Icon

Transactions: 47

eBay: htwheelz01

View Gallery

Create Transaction

No man sorry. My PC is sticking around for now. Just shoot me a PM if there is anything else otherwise.

My Scans

user posted image

If you ask about High End please have High end to trade!

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 19 2008, 09:58 PM
Post #15

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(ColeCash73 @ Oct 19 2008, 09:46 PM)
I'd like a shot at the Roethlisberger auto. I've got a couple of Mendenhall autos and bunch of Dixons that I can throw in the mix.

Perhaps ... I'm willing to consider a Mendenhall package with something else.

Sorry to say, Dixon's won't cut it here. This is a Ben rookie auto ... punters, kickers, and 3rd string QB's not allowed ... lol.

The door is open for negotiation ... LMK.

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
ColeCash73
post Oct 19 2008, 09:59 PM
Post #16

MVP
Group Icon

Transactions: 52

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(gigs53 @ Oct 19 2008, 07:58 PM)
Perhaps ... I'm willing to consider a Mendenhall package with something else.

Sorry to say, Dixon's won't cut it here.  This is a Ben rookie auto ... punters, kickers, and 3rd string QB's not allowed ... lol.

The door is open for negotiation ... LMK.

What does it book?

NFL Team:
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 19 2008, 10:00 PM
Post #17

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(htwheelz01 @ Oct 19 2008, 09:55 PM)
No man sorry. My PC is sticking around for now. Just shoot me a PM if there is anything else otherwise.

I'd do some lower end for lower end stuff. But, I'm not looking for a trade with lots of add-on's and combinations. Trying to stay high end.

However, down the road ... door is always open. Esp. for fellow Steelers fans! Gotta take care of our own. In our neck of the woods, that's how it works! wink.gif

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 19 2008, 10:02 PM
Post #18

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(ColeCash73 @ Oct 19 2008, 09:59 PM)
What does it book?

I think $150 ... not sure. That's what I had on it. I have not checked in a while. It mat be more now.

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 19 2008, 10:35 PM
Post #19

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

... again, all recent PM's returned. Thanks.

Still looking for a nice trade. Let's see where this goes. So far lots of CMB's and combo-offers.

Gotta give me some credit for trying here ... lol. Lot's a Steelers fans won't touch the PC. Hopefully we can have some more fun with this.

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 19 2008, 11:13 PM
Post #20

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

ADDENDUM (part 2):

Let’s toss these into the mix and see what happens.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

... all were added to the top thread as well.

Come folks ... are we having fun yet? Somebody shock me with a nice Steeler PC for Steeler PC trade.

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 18th April 2024 - 01:37 PM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us