Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> 3 Cases '10 PP Legends Blasters - 240 AUTOS!!!, COMPLETED

NYMETSJETS
post Aug 18 2011, 02:30 PM
Post #1

MVP
Group Icon

First Name: TK
Transactions: 421
(View: Pending | Failed)

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

3 CASES OF 2010 Press Pass Legends PE Kickoff Blasters (240 On-Card RC Autos!!!!):

I've had a ton of fun opening these this year on my own and for group breaks so decided to order a bunch more and share in some of the fun. These things have had great value for the price (80 autos in a case with plenty of better rc autos in the mix). I decided to set this up as three seperate breaks, so join one, join none, or join them all!

There will be three cases of Press Pass Portrait Edition Kickoff Blasters opned in the breaks. Each case has 20 Blaster. Each Blaster has 5 retail packs and 4 on-card PP Legends Autos. The retail packs have not had much in them (1 hit every 2-3 cases), so each individual case will result in a minimun of 80 autos with potential for an extra or two.

Here is a link to two the results of two cases I busted for myself a couple of months ago to show what's comes out of these cases (they might not all be this good, but they have consistently had pretty good value):

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...pic=298740&st=0

OK, down to the details: All breaks will take place this weekend as long as we are most of the way full. I will pick up the remaining spots if we are close. If not I'll decide at that point how to proceed. I will ship all your hits. As there is a lot of PP PE Edition base cards in this product, I will only ship your base if you request. If you want some of a particular player or team just let me know as I have plenty of base already from this stuff and will include what I can without driving shipping costs up too much.

All the breaks will occur live on Blogtv. I may not record all the PP Retail packs in the boxes live, but anything pulled would go for the respective break. Most likely I'll keep the blog broadcasting when I open these packs but may not record as they take a while to open.

******IMPORTANT*****PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH BREAK # and WHAT SPOTS YOU WOULD LIKE IN YOUR POST. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SEND PAYMENT PRIOR TO THE BREAKS IN ORDER TO SIGN UP. FOR EASE OF TRACKING, WHEN YOU SIGN UP, SEND PAYPAL TO tkdean@hotmail.com , or send a PM of when payment can be expected.

BREAK 1 (DRAFT OF HITS) - 1 CASE - FRIDAY NIGHT*****COMPLETED****** - This break cosist of 10 members, each of which will receive 8 autos. The spot you are buying will be the draft order of the hits, so if you sign up for #1, you will end up picking the top card from the break. It then proceeds down the list. It will be snake style (the number #10 pick will also have #11 and work our way back to #1 pick having picks #20 and #21) for 4 rounds (40 cards) and the remaining 40 will just be randomed for all the breakers. I would like the draft to take place after the break starting tomorrow night and be finished up by middle of day Sunday, so if you join, please be prepared to check in and pick or send over a list of the order of you picks. If we have everyone live Friday night, we may be able to move quickly through most of the draft then. If not, I'll post scans of the hits and a list immediately following the break.

I'll leave the top spots open for now, but may jump in for them if they stay open.

1 - $95 - Crpalmi - PAID
2 - $80 - Randall - PAID
3 - $70 - TB40 -PAID
4 - $60 - NYMETSJETS - PAID
5 - $50 - NYMETSJETS - PAID
6 - $43 - NYMETSJETS - PAID
7 - $42 - NYMETSJETS - PAID
8 - $41 - NYMETSJETS - PAID
9 - $40 = Quicksat
10 - $39 - NYMETSJETS - PAID

BREAK 2 (TEAM PICK) - 1 CASE - SATURDAY AFTERNOON/EVENING - This will consist of ten members. The prices will be teired with the better teams for this product costing a lot more then the rest. All members will receive 3 teams with the last 3 to sign up to receive an extra team (33 total including undrafted players not currently on a team). We will most likely random for the remainder of teams but I'd be up for drafting after a random order if members are around come breaktime and would prefer. All cards will go to the team the player currently plays for (not who drafted them).

1 - $150 Broncos - NYMETSJETS - PAID
2 - $135 Rams - Roadrunner264 - PAID
3 - $65 Lions - Crpalmi - PAID
4 - $30 - Bengals - Bwaggy - PAID
5 - $30 - Buccs - Quicksat
6 - $30 - Bills - NYM
7 - $30 - Chargers - NYM
8 - $30 - Browns - NYMJ (will receive extra random team - spots 1-7 have to be filled first)
9 - $30 - Patriots - NYMJ (will receive extra random team - spots 1-7 have to be filled first)
10 - $30 - Panthers - NYMJ (will receive extra random team - spots 1-7 have to be filled first)

For full disclosure a couple of the top rookies are not in the product (other then a chance at them in the PP Portrait Retail packs). These include Dez Bryant and Colt Mccoy (I did pull a Dez redemption out of the retail pack in a case). Their could be more I'm just not sure.

There is no official checklist, but here are some of the players and teams that have autos in the product that I know of (all the hits are 2010 rookies):

Name Team
Dixon 49ers
Bowman 49ers
Gresham Bengals
Shipley Bengals
LeFevour Bengals
Spiller Bills
Thomas D Broncos
Decker Broncos
Tebow Broncos
Hardesty Browns
Williams D Browns
Brown J Browns
Haden Browns
Mccoy G Buccs
Williams M Buccs
Benn Buccs
Briscoe Buccs
Roberts Cardinals
Matthews Chargers
McCluster Chiefs
James Colts
Hughes Colts
Kafka Eagles
Pierre-Paul Giants
Scott Giants
McKnight Jets
Best Lions
Robinson Lions
Suh Lions
Snead N/A (Free agent not draft and not with current team)
McGaha N/A (Free agent not draft and not with current team)
Clark N/A (Free agent not draft and not with current team)
Barnes N/A (Free agent not draft and not with current team)
Starks Packers
Clausen Panthers
Pike Panthers
Lafell Panthers
Hernandez Patriots
Ford Raiders
Mcclain Raiders
Gilyard Rams
Alexander Rams
Bradford Rams
Canfield Saints
Thomas Seahawks
McCoy A Seahawks
Tate Seahawks
Dwyer Steelers
Dickerson Texans
Morgan Titans
Gerhart Vikings

CZT APPROVED

This post has been edited by NYMETSJETS: Aug 20 2011, 09:56 PM

user posted image

User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
tyrodsports
post Aug 23 2011, 04:35 PM
Post #2

HOF
Group Icon

First Name: Rodney
Transactions: 413
(View: Pending | Failed)

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

If anyone wants to sell their USC hits, hit me up...thanks

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
NYMETSJETS   3 Cases '10 PP Legends Blasters - 240 AUTOS!!!   Aug 18 2011, 02:30 PM
road_runner_1964   Endeavorous....Good Luck!   Aug 18 2011, 03:57 PM
NYMETSJETS   Thanks Bob! I'll probably need it. I j...   Aug 18 2011, 04:32 PM
quik59sat   Nooo! I have no paypal :(   Aug 18 2011, 11:26 PM
crpalmi   I'll take a stab at the top spot in break #1 a...   Aug 18 2011, 11:58 PM
NYMETSJETS   Great, thanks Chris! Good luck with the #1....   Aug 19 2011, 06:13 AM
NYMETSJETS   I'll go ahead and grab #5 in break 1 too. Any...   Aug 19 2011, 12:05 PM
NYMETSJETS   http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/NYMETSJET...   Aug 19 2011, 02:49 PM
crpalmi   Paypal sent for slot #1 in the first break and the...   Aug 19 2011, 04:15 PM
randall   Give me spot 2 in tonights break. Paypal sent. Tha...   Aug 19 2011, 04:31 PM
NYMETSJETS   Thanks Randall. I'll pit you down for number ...   Aug 19 2011, 05:52 PM
NYMETSJETS   Just got home! Going to grab some dinner and ...   Aug 19 2011, 07:20 PM
NYMETSJETS   Link on the way. Having to troubleshoot an issue ...   Aug 19 2011, 08:01 PM
NYMETSJETS   http://www.blogtv.com/People/NYMETSJETS OK guys, ...   Aug 19 2011, 08:13 PM
NYMETSJETS   Good start. A Tebow and a Bradford in the first f...   Aug 19 2011, 08:32 PM
NYMETSJETS   Pictures up in this link. The drafting for Case B...   Aug 19 2011, 09:55 PM
NYMETSJETS   Two more breaks to down today! Still plenty o...   Aug 20 2011, 07:48 AM
road_runner_1964   *sigh* Give me the Rams in Break #2.... Going ou...   Aug 20 2011, 09:33 AM
NYMETSJETS   Haha, I have you down Bob. Hopefully we'll ...   Aug 20 2011, 10:20 AM
NYMETSJETS   Still looking on breaking these this evening. Anyo...   Aug 20 2011, 02:02 PM
NYMETSJETS   Looking to get set up and start the festivies in a...   Aug 20 2011, 04:00 PM
road_runner_1964   Payment sent for the Rams.   Aug 20 2011, 05:20 PM
NYMETSJETS   Going to post a link here shortly for break #2...   Aug 20 2011, 06:27 PM
NYMETSJETS   Quicksat has jumped in for the Buccs. Anyone else...   Aug 20 2011, 06:37 PM
NYMETSJETS   1. 2 MR264 1. Packers 2. 4 BWAGGY 2. Steelers 3....   Aug 20 2011, 06:58 PM
NYMETSJETS   Results from Break #2 below. Again, not the best ...   Aug 20 2011, 08:55 PM
NYMETSJETS   For Roadrunner 264: http://i693.photobucket.com/al...   Aug 20 2011, 08:55 PM
NYMETSJETS   Just started a blog for case 3. I'm game for ...   Aug 20 2011, 08:58 PM
NYMETSJETS   Just finished up Case #3. TB40 and Quicksat joine...   Aug 20 2011, 09:58 PM
Tb40   Thanks again TK I just completed my base set with ...   Aug 20 2011, 10:35 PM
NYMETSJETS   All packages ready to go out the door tomorrow (le...   Aug 21 2011, 03:56 PM
road_runner_1964   Thanks TK....   Aug 21 2011, 03:58 PM
crpalmi   Thanks TK!   Aug 21 2011, 04:15 PM
quik59sat   Thanks again for the break TK! :)   Aug 21 2011, 06:36 PM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 28th March 2024 - 09:02 PM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us