Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

8 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> GBforce's TTM's

GBforce12
post Apr 19 2014, 04:52 PM
Post #61

Veteran
Group Icon

First Name: Connor
Transactions: 1
(View: Pending | Failed)

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

1 success today...

Matt Serra
C/O Home in 102 days and signed 4/6
Very nice success from the now retired UFC fighter. He fought for a long time and fought a lot of the legends of the sport. He had in my opinion the greatest upset of all time when he knocked out Georges St-Pierre in the 1st round at UFC 169. The gold pen he used looks really nice on all of the things he signed.
user posted image

Collecting Packers(mostly Clay Matthews and Aaron Rodgers) and also retired/HOF Packers.

My bucket

User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Apr 22 2014, 06:48 PM
Post #62

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Rick Story
C/O Brave Legion MMA in 114 days and signed 6/7
Nice success from the UFC Welterweight Rick "The Horror" Story. He has been having alittle bit of an up and down career in the UFC. He unfortunately lost his last fight against TUF winner Kevin Gastelum. I hope he can rebound and win his next fight. He was nice enough to sign 6 things for me in a nice silver sharpie and nicely inscribed his nickname on all off them. I needed the Moment of Truth for my set.
user posted image

Collecting Packers(mostly Clay Matthews and Aaron Rodgers) and also retired/HOF Packers.

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post May 16 2014, 06:48 PM
Post #63

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

A couple of Email successes from 2 college coaches that I got awhile back that I never got around to putting on here...

Les Miles
C/O Email in 44 days and sent a signed 8x10
Always cool to get an AP college coach of the year award winner through the mail for free. The photo is very nice and he signed it nicely in silver and added GEAUX Tigers which is really nice.
user posted image

Shaka Smart
C/O Email in 42 days and sent a signed magazine
Awesome return from one of my favorite coaches in college basketball. I always like watching that VCU team play, and I still wish that Smart would have taken the job at the University of Illinois as an Illini fan. It was very nice of them to send a signed magazine and they had to pay around $3 postage to get it to me which I really appreciate!
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post May 23 2014, 06:04 PM
Post #64

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Finally get to update with 22 successes(These return days are rough estimates)...

Colby Lewis
C/O Texas Rangers in 122 days and signed 1/2
very nice success from the veteran Starting Pitcher. He has a long career playing both both in Japan and in America. He has had a bit of a down year going 3-3 with a 5.40 ERA and bouncing between triple-A and the Majors. This is a very nice addtion to my 2013 Topps set as well as the blowout TTM league.
user posted image

Nate Jones
C/O Chicago White Sox in 31 days and signed 3/3
Cool success from a relief pitcher of my favorite team. Unfortuntely, he got hurt and had to be placed on the 60 day DL. I hope that he can make a successful comeback and be a valuable part of the bullpen rotation going forward. This is a nice add to my 2013 Topps set as well as the blowout TTM Challenge.
user posted image

Conor Gillaspie
C/O Chicago White Sox in 30 days and signed 2/2
I really enjoy watching Mr. Gillaspie play and was really excited to get him back. He always plays hard and plays the game the right way. He has had a really good season with a .347 AVG. He has locked down the 3B spot as well with great defensive play. Another nice add to my 2013 Topps set as well as the blowout TTM Challenge.
user posted image

Rony Sikaly
C/O His DJ Buisness in 36 days and signed 1/2
One of those guys that you need to complete a set. He was really underrated and one of the Miami Heats first great players. He also won a gold medal in 1986. Terrible autograph but what can you do. I needed him for my 1990 Fleer set.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post May 23 2014, 06:05 PM
Post #65

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Chuck Long
C/O Home in 38 days and signed 2/2
Very nice success from the 1999 College Football Hall of Fame inductee. He had a great college career at Iowa winning multiple awards and also being inducted into the Iowa Sports Hall of Fame in 2001. Unfortunately, he didnt succeed as much in the NFL as he did in college. This is a nice add to my 2005 Topps All-American set.
user posted image

Paul Hornung
C/O Hornung's Sports Showcase in 42 days and signed 1/1
I was very excited to get this one back. I love getting the Packer returns and he is one of the best of all-time. He sometimes does require a fee but I was happy to see taht he signed one for me for free. He is one of the most decorated football players of all-time both college and NFL. The autograph did get smudged alittle but but not to bad. This is an awesome addition to my 2005 Topps All-American set which I was in a bit of a drought getting them back but was happy to get a couple back.
user posted image

Herb Adderly
C/O Home in 31 days and signed 1/1
Another great Packers success and Pro Football Hall of Member. I always love getting these old Packers players TTM and getting 2 of the best is awesome. He is another guy that sometimes requires a fee and him signing a card for me for free was greatly appreciated! I really like this 1990 pro set Packers set but a lot of the guys in these dont sign for free if at all otherwise I would have considered doing the set.
user posted image

Bruce Irvin
C/O Seattle Seahawks in 349 days and signed 2/2
Did not expect to get this one back. Really happy I did though as I enjoy watching him play and he is a great pass rusher when he is on the field. I actually got him while he was at West Virginia but I wanted him on a couple of cards and Im happy to see that he still signs. The signatures didnt turn out great but Im just happy to get them back signed at all.
user posted image

Blake Bortles
C/O Home in 25 days and signed 1/1
Awesome success from in my opinion the best QB in the 2014 draft class. I was really happy to see him go #3 to Jacksonville and happy that they drafted WR's to put around him. I got these after the draft so I didnt know if he would still sign and happy that he did. I really the look of the 2014 UD card and this card look really nice signed. Great return from a player with a whole lot of potential in the NFL.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post May 23 2014, 06:06 PM
Post #66

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Paul Stastny
C/O Colorado Avalanche in 172 days and signed 1/5
Cool success from a player that I have enjoyed watching for awhile now. He had a very good 13-14 season with 25 goals and 35 assists. Colorado is a team on the rise and Stastny should play a big part of that going forward. This is very nice addition to my 11-12 UD set.
user posted image

Rick Middleton
C/O Hom in 14 days and signed 1/1
The first of hopefully many of the new set that im working on, the 2001 Great of the Game hockey set. The cards look great signed. Middleton was a great player for Boston in his day winning the Lady Byng Trophy along with 51 goals in the 81-82 season aslo making 3 NHL All-Star teams.
user posted image

Rick MacLeish
C/O Home in 30 days and signed 1/1 and signed an index card
One of the best players in Flyers history. He had a decorated career winning 2 stanley cups and having an 100 point season in 72-72. Another great addition the 2001 Great of the Game set.
user posted image

Larry Robinson
C/O San Jose Sharks in 35 days and signed 1/1
Very happy about this success, one of the best in NHL history. He had a great career in the NHL, he was inducted in the Hockey Hall of Fame in in 1998, he was ranked 24th out of the 100 greatest players in NHL history bu the Hockey news, and his jersey number 19 was retired in in 2007. I saw some people were getting there items returned unsigned recently so Im really happy that I was able to get him for my set.
user posted image

Brad Park
C/O Boston Bruins Alumni in 38 days and signed 1/1 and signed 2 index cards
Great success from arguably the best defensemen to ever play the game, its either him or Bobby Orr. Another player that had an awesome NHL career, being inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1988 on the first ballot. His autograph looks awesome on these cards and I hope that I can get many more in the future.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post May 23 2014, 06:06 PM
Post #67

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Urijah Faber
C/O Home in 74 days and signed 3/4
This is my 3rd and probably last request to Faber for awhile. He is a great signer and his autograph always looks nice. Unfortunately, he lost his lost his last fight against Barao for the title. I hope that he can one day win the title, he is great fighter as well as a great person and deserves to win the title at least once in his career. A great add to my Octagon Side set, I also really like to look of the valor card as well.
user posted image

Clay Guida
C/O Home in 74 days and signed 5/5
Like Faber, Guida is one of the best signers in the UFC. Anything you send to him he is nice enough to sign and again like Faber this will probably be my last request to him for awhile. His fight against Kawajiri was great and deserved to win Fight of the Night. I really like how he used the silver on the jumbo relic and it looks awesome and was also nice enough to inscribe The Carpenter on all of the cards which is appreciated. Another add to my Octagon Side set.
user posted image

John Dodson
C/O Gym in 74 days and signed 3/3
Cool success from the flyweight title contender. He is expected to fight John Moraga at UFC Fight Night for the #1 contender. I would like to see him fight Demetrious Johnson again for the title in the future. He was nice enough to inscribe The Magician on all of the cards which is appreciated. Another nice add to my Octagon Side set.
user posted image

Liz Carmouche
C/O Gym in 60 days and signed 3/3
First time getting her autograph TTM. I respect anyone that represents out country in the military and being able to do that and then transition to being an MMA fighter is remarkable. Unfortunately, she lost her last fight against Miesha Tate and I hope she can rebound and win her next fight. She was nice enough to inscribe "Girl-Rilla" on the photo which is really cool. That photo will be going out to Demetrious Johnson soon because of some reason I can seem to get him on the octagon side set. Happy to get the bloodlines base back from Liz Carmouche as I dont think I had any signed up until this point.
user posted image

Donald Cerrone
C/O Gym in 172 days and signed 5/5
Finally got a return from Mr. Cerrone after 3 attemps. I have enjoyed watching him fight for awhile now and really excited to finally get him back. He wrote on the back of the return envelope sorry for the delay which is cool of him. The silver sharpie he used on the cards look awesome! His last submission victory against Edson Barboza was very nice and his next fight against Jim Miller should be fun to watch.
user posted image

Cub Swanson
C/O Jackson's MMA in 75 days and signed 2/2
One of my favorite fighters right now, has a ton of potential and will be a champion one day. His last TKO victory was great against Dennis Siver and deserved to win Fight of the Night. He was nice enough to write a nice note which whenever any athlete does that it makes me even more of a fan. This is an awesome add to me octagon side set and even inscribed "Beautiful Destruction" which is awesome. He must have not liked how it looked in silver so he re signed it in black.
user posted image

Ronda Rousey
C/O Glendale Fighting Club in 41 days and signed 1/1
My second return from her and it didnt take nearly as long. I might send to her one more time to get a 2013 finest signed. Im looking forward to here next fight against Alexis Davis at UFC 175. I really dont think Davis is ready for this caliber of fight but we will see. As mentioned on my other Rousey success someone else personalizes the cards before she signs them and she is a strict 1 per request. Another awesome Octagon Side card signed, this set is coming along nicely. Its only a 25 card set and I have 8 so far.
user posted image

Vitor Belfort
C/O Gym in 172 days and signed 5/5
One of the more suprising returns I have gotten UFC wise in sometime. Didnt truly think I would get these back but just took a chance. The KO victory over Dan Henderson was awesome, and I know I didnt think he would knock him out. I wish he wouldnt have pulled out of the Weidman fight, that would have been so much fun to watch. I hope that he gets another titleshot sometime in the future. I needed him for my Moment of Truth set.
user posted image

Ryan Bader
C/O Power MMA & Fitness in 31 days and signed 4/4
This is my 3rd and probably last request for a while. Im making solid progress on getting this poster signed as I only need 3 more fighter and two of them(Silva, Leben) are pretty good TTM signers. I really wish Bader wouldnt have used a dried up black sharpie to sign though as it dosent look as good as the silver. Still a nice success and this poster will probably be going out to wanderlei Silva next very soon.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post May 27 2014, 04:59 PM
Post #68

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

1 success today...

Emeka Okafor
C/O Phoenix Suns in 42 days and signed 4/4
Very nice success from a player I have enjoyed watching for a long time, ever since his UCONN days. After a decorated college career he was drafted 2nd overall in the 2004 draft behind Dwight Howard. Injuries somewhat derailed what could have been a great NBA career, although he has had a lot of solid years nonetheless. He seems like a really cool guy and I would like to see him win a title at some point before his career is done.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Jun 1 2014, 09:43 AM
Post #69

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

1 success I got in yesterday but didn't get a chance to update this thread...

Charles Shackleford
C/O Home in 47 dated any signed 1/2
Cool success from a player that historically hasn't been a great TTM signer. He had a long career paying both in the US and in Europe and probably had more success playing overseas than he did in the NBA. Getting these type of players is fun because it gives you an opportunity to learn about some of these players that played in the 90's that you tend to not know a lot about. Nice addition to my 1990-91 Fleer set which is coming around nicely but it's getting tougher to get successes TTM.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Jun 2 2014, 03:37 PM
Post #70

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

1 success in today...

Ross Pearson
C/O Alliance Training Center in 41 days and signed 6/6
Very cool success from the Ultimate Fighter season 9 winner. He is one of my favorite fighters to watch and has a fight coming up against Diego Sanchez which should be a good fight. He was nice enough to sign all 6 things I sent to him and also inscribe his nickname "The Real Deal" which look really nice.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Jun 7 2014, 05:00 PM
Post #71

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

1 great UFC success...

Chuck Liddell
C/O Zinkin Entertainment in 439 days and signed 4/4
One of my favorite successes to date. He is one of my favorite fighters of all-time and I was extatic to get these back. If you are a fan of MMA in general you should of heard of "The Iceman" as he is one of the most iconic fighters in UFC history. In a Liddell fight you knew it was going to be exciting and someone was going to get knocked out. All 4 of the cards look great and he was nice enough to switch pens and even inscribe his "Iceman" nickname on the round 4 base which looks awesome. I was definetly not expecting to get these back after so long and probably my favorite UFC successes that I have gotten in.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Jun 9 2014, 04:40 PM
Post #72

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

3 successes in today...

Reggie Jackson
C/O Oklahoma City Thunder in 92 days and signed 4/4
A rare current NBA success and from one of the breakout players of this past season. He had a pretty good season averaging 13 points a game as well as 4 assists as Westbrook's backup. He established himself as one of the best 6th men in the league and there have been rumors that the Thunder are looking to trade Jackson because his contract is up after this season and it should be interesting to see if the Thunder decide to keep him or trade him(ALA James Harden). This is a rare 11-12 SP Authentic set addition which I haven't added to in a while and I'm happy these came out great.
user posted image

Josh Thomson
C/O AKA in 291 days and signed 3/3
Very nice success from a fighter that I really enjoy watching. I still to this day think he won his last fight against Benson Henderson and it's a shame that he broke his hand so early in the fight and it would have been interesting to see what the outcome would have been otherwise. He has a fight coming up against Michael Johnson at UFC on Fox 12 that should be a lot of fun. He is also a big Blackhawks fan which also contributes to me being a fan of his.
user posted image

Chad Mendes
C/O Ultimate Fitness in 162 days and signed 7/7
Awesome success from "money" Mendes. Another success from a fighter I really enjoy watching and have for a long time now. He has a big fight coming up against Jose Aldo for the featherweight championship in what should be a great fight for the title. He was nice enough to sign all 7 things for me and even switch pens on the photo which is greatly appreciated.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Jun 10 2014, 03:52 PM
Post #73

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

1 success today...

Roberto Luongo
C/O Home in 11 days and signed 5/5
Very nice success from the former Canucks goalie and one Panthers goalie. He had a very decorated career in Vancouver but was often criticized for choking in clutch situations. He should help stabilize the Panthers goalie situation and I think the Panthers are one of the up and coming teams in the NHL. This is a rare 11-12 UD set addition from one or the leagues better goalies. His autograph isn't the nicest but you can't really complain when he signed all 5 cards and in only 11 days.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Jun 12 2014, 03:29 PM
Post #74

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

2 quick returns today...

Jerick McKinnon
C/O Minnesota Vikings in 13 days and signed 2/2
Very cool success and a rare 2014 NFL rookie return. He had an interesting college career at Georgia Southern where played both quarterback and rubbing back and notably beat Florida where he had 125 rushing yards and the game winning TD. He also had a great combine running a 4.37 40 and had 32 reps on the bench press which is very impressive considering he is only 5'9. He was drafted by the Vikings in the 3rd round and from what I have heard has looked good in OTA's. It will be interesting to see what he does as Adrian Peterson's back up and what kind of playing time he gets. I do wish he would have used a better pen as the one he used was kind of dried out but nonetheless a very cool return from an up and coming RB in the NFL.
user posted image

Paul Hornung
C/O Hornung's Sports Showcase in 8 days and signed 2/2
Awesome success for my new set, the 1997 UD Legends set. I was very surprised to get these back so fast as he normally takes around a month to get back. This is my 2nd return from him and this time he sent a price list so I most likely won't be sending to him for awhile. I sent about 10-15 requests for the 1997 UD Legends set so I hope I can get more returns from that set going forward.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Jun 13 2014, 03:12 PM
Post #75

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Another quick return today...

Joe Theismann
C/O Home in 9 days and signed 1/1
Another very nice and fast success for my new 1997 UD Legends set I'm doing. I had been meaning to send to him for awhile now and when I started this set it finally gave me a reason to do so. It's unfortunate that he is almost now more known for the major leg injury than he is for being a great NFL quarterback. The card looks great signed in blue and sent a price list giving prices for any additional items that you would want signed. I really like the look of this set signed, the photography they used is awesome and I hope that I can continue to get more of these in the future.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Jun 16 2014, 04:45 PM
Post #76

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

3 successes today...

Dan Fouts
C/O Home in 12 days and signed 2/2
This is my 2nd return from him and most likely my last. Like my first return from him it was very quick and he signed them very nicely in blue. Another very nice success for my 1997 UD legends set that I have started and it seems like I'm getting a return every day for that set. The gridiron kings cards also look very nice signed and remind me of the UD masterpieces cards. I was happy to get these back so quick and hope to have more additions to the 1997 UD Legends set soon.
user posted image

Alfred Blue
C/O Houston Texans in 17 days and signed 1/1 as well as 2 index cards
Cool success from another '14 rookie. He was apart of a crowded backfield of LSU and because if that went on the 6th round to the Texans. From all accounts he has looked good in Texans OTA's and I hope he can get some carries spelling Arian Foster. It seems like he has been signing well from what I have seen so if your looking to get a '14 rookie I would suggest sending to him. He was also nice enough to sign 2 index cards which I also put into the request to protect the card and I'm happy whenever I can get them signed as well.
user posted image

Brad Pickett
C/O ATT in 56 days and signed 4/4
Very nice success from the #11 Flyweight in the UFC. He is one of my favorite fighters to watch and always has exciting fights. He has a fight coming up against Ian McCall in July at UFC Fight Night 46 and if he can win that fight it should propel him into the top 10 on that division. This is also nice because it's my first 13 knockout success and looks really nice with the One Punch inscription which he was nice enough to inscribe on all of the cards.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Jun 18 2014, 05:08 PM
Post #77

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

2 successes today...

Koji Uehara
C/O Boston Red Sox in 23 days and signed 2/2
Awesome return from the Red Sox closer. He is having a great season already tallying 15 saves with 0.57 ERA. He is pretty much a shoe in as the closer for the AL All-Star team and possibly more accolades once this year is over. He also was the pitcher who recorded the last out for the Red Sox in their World Series clinching game last season. He is a very good signer TTM and I'm glad to be able to add him to my 2013 Topps set.
user posted image

Bernie Federko
C/O Home in 9 days and signed 1/1 and also signed an index card.
Very cool success from arguably one of, if not the best players in Blues history. He had a decorated career in St. Louis where is number 24 is retired as well as being inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2002 which he nicely inscribed on the card as well as the index card. One thing I have noticed when working on this 2001 greats of the Game set is that a lot of retired/HOF hockey players are great TTM signers and Mr. Federko is no exception. This is a very nice addition to that set and I have sent out to a lot of players from that set so I hope that I can continue to get them in.
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post
booth9919
post Jun 18 2014, 09:55 PM
Post #78

HOF
Group Icon

First Name: Andy
Transactions: 353

Awards:
Feb 2010 MOTM

YouTube:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Keep up the amazing work

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
+Quote Post
booth9919
post Jun 18 2014, 09:56 PM
Post #79

HOF
Group Icon

First Name: Andy
Transactions: 353

Awards:
Feb 2010 MOTM

YouTube:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Keep up the amazing work

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
+Quote Post
GBforce12
post Jun 23 2014, 06:48 PM
Post #80

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Got 5 successes in today!

Aubrey Huff
C/O Home in 24 days and signed 3/3
Awesome success from a player that I enjoyed watching for a long time, going back to his Devil Rays days. In my opinion he is one of the more underrated first basemen of the 2000's and is one of the best players in Devil Rays history. I was real happy when I saw that he inscribed 2012 2010 WS Champ it looks awesome on the the card. This is an awesome addition to my 2013 topps set!
user posted image

Mike Rozier
C/O Home in 24 days and signed 2/2 and signed an index card
This is my 2nd return from him and one that includes a nice set addition. He really had an underrated career with the Oilers and had a great college career at Nebraska. He is a great TTM signer and usually returns them within a month. This 1997 UD Legends set is a great TTM set because it has a lot of guys that are good signers and sign fast!
user posted image

Charlie Joiner
C/O Home in 19 days and signed 3/3
Another guy that I have had a success with in the past. If you are looking to add HOF signer TTM I would highly recommend sending to Joiner because he is one of the best. I was really happy with how the contender card looked and being /100 I was really hoping it would. Another 1997 UD set addition.
user posted image

Lynn Dickey
C/O Home in 18 days and signed 2/2
When I was looking to do the 1997 UD Legends set this is one of the cards I wanted back the most. It's one of the coolest looking cards in the set with the snow and it's Packers football at its finest. Dickey was one of the more underrated players of the 80's and was unfortunately apart of some bad Packers teams that really hurt his career. I love getting yet old Packers returns like I say every time I get one in and this is no different, a great 1997 UD Legends set that I've really been pounding away at recently and I hope they keep coming in.
user posted image

Rick Kehoe
C/O Home in 10 days and signed 1/1
A quick return from a Pittsburgh Penguins legend. A lot of people don't know about him, but he was a great goal scorer and is 4th in Penguins history. These cards look great signed with the white background and I haven't yet had one come back not looking clean and nice. I hope that these 2001 Greats of the Game cards keep coming back signed soon!
user posted image

My bucket

+Quote Post

8 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 25th April 2024 - 07:36 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us