Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 08-09 UD Masterpieces Hockey For trade & set needs, Toews & Brodeur AUTO's FT as well ...

gigs53
post Oct 9 2008, 10:28 PM
Post #1

MVP
Group Icon

First Name: Steve aka ... Gigs
Transactions: 64
(View: Pending | Failed)

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

Greetings fellow hockey collectors!

I am in the process of trying to get back in the swing here on TCC, as I had an abbreviated absence over a very long summer, that I am glad is now over.

Plus, with the crisp fall air, means that my personal elongated summer has ended and pucks have begun flying in hockey rinks and arenas all over North America, which is a wonderful thing.

Also, with hockey season here that means 2008-09 products are filling the shelves and this is a very fun time of year for those of us who love the game of hockey.

So, with that in mind, I am in the throes of trying to complete my first set of the year; 2008-09 Upper Deck Masterpieces.

I have some duplicate card to offer in trade for those of my fellow collectors trying to build a set. I am not sure of there has been a 08-09 Masterpieces thread started as of yet, however I figured that I would offer these and ask for the ones that I need and perhaps a trade or two can be made and some sets may be completed.

So … without further ado, here is what I have available for trade:

#83 Phil Esposito – Bruins
#82 Bobby Orr – Bruins
#80 “Mr. Hockey” Gordie Howe – Red Wings
#78 Wayne Gretzky – Kings
#77 Craig MacTavish – Blues
#74 Guy Lafleur – Rangers (x2)
#71 Doug Wilson – Sharks (x2)
#69 Gilbert Perreault – Sabres
#67 Alex Delvecchio – Red Wings
#63 Steve Shutt – Canadiens (x2)
#62 The Sutter (brothers)
#55 Jean Beliveau – Canadiens
#54 Stan Makita – Blackhawks
#51 Johnny Bower – Maple Leafs
#49 Brian Leetch – Rangers
#48 Ray Bourque – Bruins
#40 Rick Vaive - Maple Leafs
#39 Luc Robitaille – Red Wings
#38 Wayne Gretzky – Oilers
#36 Turk Broda – Maple Leafs
#35 Jari Kurri – Avalanche (x2)
#34 Bobby Orr – Bruins (x2)
#32 Phil Esposito – Bruins
#29 Georges Vezina – Canadiens
#21 Patrick Roy – Canadiens
#18 Dale Howerchuck – Jets
#15 Ray Bourquue – Avalanche
#10 Mark Messier – Rangers (x2)
#9 Richard Brodeur – Canucks
#7 Patrick Roy – Avalanche (x2)
#6 Syl Apps – Male Leafs
#5 Jari Kurri – Oilers
#1 Lord Stanley (x2)

user posted image

If you need any of the above, please let me know.

*** Now, here are the 17 or so cards that I need in order to complete my set.

11 – 12 - 16 – 17 – 24 – 27 – 44 – 50 – 53 – 60 – 64 – 68 – 73 – 79 – 81 – 84 – 86

Also, should anybody be interested, I have the following insert/jersey cards from this set as well (looking for Penguins in return please):

#29 Georges Vezina (Brown Border) – Canadiens
#47 Grant Fuhr (Brown Border) - Oilers
#61 Bobby Clark (Brown Border) – Flyers
#CC-DC1 Dino Ciccarelli (Brown Border; JERSEY) - North Stars (blue swatch)

user posted image

Other than that; I have one other thing to add. Just TODAY I pulled a real nice Johnathan Toews auto card (pictured below) from this years O-Pee-Chee set. Again, I would entertain offers on this, however please know that I am looking for some Penguins auto card(s) in return and I am not going to ‘give’ this one away … lol. Thanks.

user posted image

In closing; please FEEL FREE TO ADD ANY CARDS THAT YOU NEED or HAVE TO TRADE in this tread as well.

“It’s a great day for hockey” … happy collecting! Thanks!

Please view my Bucket of cards. Please note that my personal collection is VHTG and basically off-limits. Thanks.

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i273/Gigs53/

COLLECTING: GU, Auto's, RC's & Inserts from the Pittsburgh Penguins, Pirates, Steelers, and the West Virginia Mountaineers.

OTHER PLAYERS: Riley Cote, RJ Umberger, and athletes that are Pittsburgh and West Virginia natives.

#53 CARDS: I am looking for Inserts, Auto, & GU cards that are numbered to #53 (ie: 53/???). Esp. those cards that are Steelers, Penguins, Pirates, & WVU! Also, 153, 253, 353, 553, 530 cards are okay as well; I just like that 53 in there! (I HAD A PICTURE BELOW - ALL CARDS #'d 53, BUT OH WELL!)

SEE MY WEB PAGE FOR MORE INFO on TRADES & WHO I COLLECT ... Thanks!

http://www.freewebs.com/gigs53/

I NEED YOUR WEST VIRGINIA MOUNTAINEERS AUTO'S AND GU's. Esp. looking for 2008-09 cards, Steve Slaton, Owen Schmitt, Darius Reynaud, Joe Alexander - plus - Kevin Pittsnogle, Mike Gansey, Scott Seabol, Jerry West, Sam Huff, any WVU football player (NFL or WVU uniform cards), and any OLDER WVU cards; esp. if they are in a WVU uniform - WILL TRADE - THANKS!

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 10 2008, 12:26 AM
Post #2

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Anybody?

Please view my Bucket of cards. Please note that my personal collection is VHTG and basically off-limits. Thanks.

COLLECTING: GU, Auto's, RC's & Inserts from the Pittsburgh Penguins, Pirates, Steelers, and the West Virginia Mountaineers.

OTHER PLAYERS: Riley Cote, RJ Umberger, and athletes that are Pittsburgh and West Virginia natives.

#53 CARDS: I am looking for Inserts, Auto, & GU cards that are numbered to #53 (ie: 53/???). Esp. those cards that are Steelers, Penguins, Pirates, & WVU! Also, 153, 253, 353, 553, 530 cards are okay as well; I just like that 53 in there! (I HAD A PICTURE BELOW - ALL CARDS #'d 53, BUT OH WELL!)

I NEED YOUR WEST VIRGINIA MOUNTAINEERS AUTO'S AND GU's. Esp. looking for 2008-09 cards, Steve Slaton, Owen Schmitt, Darius Reynaud, Joe Alexander - plus - Kevin Pittsnogle, Mike Gansey, Scott Seabol, Jerry West, Sam Huff, any WVU football player (NFL or WVU uniform cards), and any OLDER WVU cards; esp. if they are in a WVU uniform - WILL TRADE - THANKS!

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
Ducks3087
post Oct 10 2008, 12:35 AM
Post #3

All-Star
Group Icon

Transactions: 32

Restrictions:
Must Send First

View Gallery

Create Transaction

CMB for the Toews and any cool Ducks you have. TY

What im looking for
MAGIC THE GATHERING
D&D BOOKS
Any Hank Baskett
Really nice Ducks autos gu and rcs
Racing Autos
ESPN and announcer autos

http://s337.photobucket.com/albums/n389/drakesphoto/

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 10 2008, 12:52 AM
Post #4

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(Ducks3087 @ Oct 10 2008, 12:35 AM)
CMB for the Toews and any cool Ducks you have. TY

Thanks ... I'll take a peek.

BTW - I am sure that I have some Ducks auto's & GU's around here someplace. I'll keep that in mind as I sift through boxes!

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Oct 10 2008, 07:00 AM
Post #5

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

First Name: Steve
Transactions: 1068

Awards:
2014 CZT of the Year 2015 2012 & 2009 Battle Royal Champion 2009 Best Autograph Card 2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Overall Collection 2007 Trade of the Year Trader of the Month - Oct. '05, Aug. '06, Aug. '07, Mar 15 (TIE)

View Gallery

Create Transaction

welcome back brother. certainly missed ya.

I will check my dupes of masterpiece and see if i can help!!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
capt55
post Oct 10 2008, 03:34 PM
Post #6

All-Star
Group Icon

Transactions: 9

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Please PM me with your email address, I'm interested in the OPC Toews auto, I have some nice Pens for trade, Thanks

+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 10 2008, 03:49 PM
Post #7

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(capt55 @ Oct 10 2008, 03:34 PM)
Please PM me with your email address, I'm interested in the OPC Toews auto, I have some nice Pens for trade, Thanks

Already done. Thanks!

Anybody else? I still need ALL of the cards on that list. LMK .... thanks.

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 12 2008, 12:16 AM
Post #8

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Just a heads up on this;

I have a few extra 2008-09 OPC cards available for trade as well. Here is what I have:

#461 Chris Higgins - Canadiens
#351 Ondrej Pavelec - Thrashers
#446 Michael Ryder - Bruins
#352 Robyn Regher - Flames
#349 Trevor Daley - Stars
#333 Rod Brind'Amour - Hurricanes
#237 David Moss - Flames
#228 Ryan Callahan - Rangers
#158 Blake Comeau - Islanders
#140 Brendan Witt - Islanders
#133 Alexi Ponikarovsky - Maple Leafs
#132 Sami Salo - Canucks
#129 Dennis Wideman - Bruins
#108 Alexander Semin - Capitals
#40 Jarkko Ruutu - Senators
#25 Nigel Dawes - Rangers (Variation)
#6 Scottie Upshall - Flyers

Please let me know if you can use any of these. I would love to trade so I can build either the OPC or Masterpieces set and if all els fails, Penguins. Thanks.

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
capt55
post Oct 12 2008, 06:46 PM
Post #9

All-Star
Group Icon

Transactions: 9

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Please hold the OPC Toews auto, iits our Thanksgiving weekend up in Canada, I will send the list on Monday, Thanks

+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 12 2008, 09:45 PM
Post #10

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(capt55 @ Oct 12 2008, 06:46 PM)
Please hold the OPC Toews auto, iits our Thanksgiving weekend up in Canada, I will send the list on Monday, Thanks

OK ... will do! I hope that you enjoyed the bird!

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 13 2008, 11:01 PM
Post #11

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(gigs53 @ Oct 9 2008, 10:28 PM)
Greetings fellow hockey collectors!

I am in the process of trying to get back in the swing here on TCC, as I had an abbreviated absence over a very long summer, that I am glad is now over.

Plus, with the crisp fall air, means that my personal elongated summer has ended and pucks have begun flying in hockey rinks and arenas all over North America, which is a wonderful thing.

Also, with hockey season here that means 2008-09 products are filling the shelves and this is a very fun time of year for those of us who love the game of hockey.

So, with that in mind, I am in the throes of trying to complete my first set of the year; 2008-09 Upper Deck Masterpieces.

I have some duplicate card to offer in trade for those of my fellow collectors trying to build a set.  I am not sure of there has been a 08-09 Masterpieces thread started as of yet, however I figured that I would offer these and ask for the ones that I need and perhaps a trade or two can be made and some sets may be completed.

So … without further ado, here is what I have available for trade:

#82 Bobby Orr – Bruins
#74 Guy Lafleur – Rangers (x2)
#55 Jean Beliveau – Canadiens
#48 Ray Bourque – Bruins
#21 Patrick Roy – Canadiens
#9  Richard Brodeur – Canucks
#7  Patrick Roy – Avalanche (x2)
#6  Syl Apps – Male Leafs
#5  Jari Kurri – Oilers
#1  Lord Stanley (x2)

user posted image

If you need any of the above, please let me know.
*** Now, here are the 17 or so cards that I need in order to complete my set. 

11 – 12 - 16 – 17 – 24 – 27 – 44 – 50 – 53 – 60 – 64 – 68 – 73 – 79 – 81 – 84 – 86

Also, should anybody be interested, I have the following insert/jersey cards from this set as well (looking for Penguins in return please):

#29 Georges Vezina (Brown Border) – Canadiens
#47 Grant Fuhr (Brown Border) - Oilers
#61 Bobby Clark (Brown Border) – Flyers
#CC-DC1 Dino Ciccarelli (Brown Border; JERSEY) -  North Stars (blue swatch)

user posted image

Other than that; I have one other thing to add.  Just TODAY I pulled a real nice Johnathan Toews auto card (pictured below) from this years O-Pee-Chee set.  Again, I would entertain offers on this, however please know that I am looking for some Penguins auto card(s) in return and I am not going to ‘give’ this one away … lol.  Thanks.

user posted image
In closing; please FEEL FREE TO ADD ANY CARDS THAT YOU NEED or HAVE TO TRADE in this tread as well.

“It’s a great day for hockey” … happy collecting!  Thanks!

Thanks to a trade; here are the commons that I still need (I am willing to trade or buy - at a good price - the following):

11 – 12 - 16 – 17 – 44 – 50 – 53 – 64 – 68 – 81 – 86

Also, here is what I have left to trade:

#82 Bobby Orr – Bruins
#74 Guy Lafleur – Rangers
#48 Ray Bourque – Bruins
#7 Patrick Roy – Avalanche (x2)
#6 Syl Apps – Male Leafs
#5 Jari Kurri – Oilers
#1 Lord Stanley (x2)

Please let me know if there is a trade out there. More than likely these are off to eBay tomorrow at some point. Time to move 'em and be done with these. Thanks.

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 15 2008, 01:25 PM
Post #12

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Thanks to a trade & a few more packs that busted; here are the commons that I still need (I am willing to trade or buy - at a good price - the following):

11 – 12 - 16 – 17 – 50 – 64 – 81 – 86

#85 Mr. Hockey; Gordie Howe - Red Wings
#82 Bobby Orr – Bruins
#78 Wayne Gretzky – Kings (x2)
#55 Jean Beliveau - Canadiens
#52 Bob Baun - Maple Leafs
#48 Ray Bourque – Bruins
#46 Bobby Hull - Blackhawks
#39 Luc Robitaille – Red Wings (x2)
#38 Wayne Gretzky – Oilers (x2)
#30 Georges Vezina – Canadiens
#7 Patrick Roy – Avalanche (x3)
#6 Syl Apps – Male Leafs
#5 Jari Kurri – Oilers (x2)
#1 Lord Stanley (x3)

... IF YOU NEED SOME OF THESE FOR YOUR SET, SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE, BECAUSE THESE ARE OFF TO eBay VERY SOON .... THANKS! smile.gif

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
northicehero99
post Oct 15 2008, 05:48 PM
Post #13

Legend
Group Icon

First Name: Brian
Transactions: 1581

eBay: northicehero99

OpenChecklist:
northicehero99

Awards:
Trader of the Year - 2007, 2008; Trader of the Month - Aug. '05, Oct. '06, Jan. '07, Jul. '07, January 2010 Pack Pull of the Month Member of trhe Month March 2012

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Could use some of your traders for my set. Unfortunately the only dupe I have that you need is #17 Gretzky.

Could use: 32 35 40 51 52 62 69 77 80.

You might want to wait a few days and check with some of the members in Urbanmonk's low budget hockey break and Avaholicforever's hockey break group as both groups busted this product this month. I am expecting some cards in from both groups.

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 15 2008, 06:04 PM
Post #14

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Oct 15 2008, 05:48 PM)
Could use some of your traders for my set.  Unfortunately the only dupe I have that you need is #17 Gretzky.

Could use: 32 35 40 51 52 62 69 77 80.

You might want to wait a few days and check with some of the members in Urbanmonk's low budget hockey break and Avaholicforever's hockey break group as both groups busted this product this month.  I am expecting some cards in from both groups.

No problem ... thanks on the good advice on that, perhaps I will hold these for now. Hopefully these can be used to help fill some sets.

As far as the ones that you need, I am sure that we can work something out.

BTW - since you are a "Pittsburgh" kinda guy .... I also have some other odds and ends that I can part with.

Pirates:

Pearce 08 SPx Rookie Signatures auto
Bixler 09 UDX auto

STEELERS:

I have one or two extra Timmons auto as well.

PENGUINS:

97-98 BAP Auto's: Brown, Kaspar, Tyler Wright, Morozov

RECCHI SPa Jersey
ORPIK 05-06 UD MVP Jersey

... lemme know if you can use any of that stuff as well, perhaps we can work out a larger trade?

Thanks ....

BEAT THE BUNGLES & LET'S GO PENS!

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
northicehero99
post Oct 15 2008, 06:53 PM
Post #15

Legend
Group Icon

First Name: Brian
Transactions: 1581

eBay: northicehero99

OpenChecklist:
northicehero99

Awards:
Trader of the Year - 2007, 2008; Trader of the Month - Aug. '05, Oct. '06, Jan. '07, Jul. '07, January 2010 Pack Pull of the Month Member of trhe Month March 2012

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(gigs53 @ Oct 15 2008, 06:04 PM)
No problem ... thanks on the good advice on that, perhaps I will hold these for now.  Hopefully these can be used to help fill some sets.

As far as the ones that you need, I am sure that we can work something out.
BTW - since you are a "Pittsburgh" kinda guy .... I also have some other odds and ends that I can part with.

Pirates:

Pearce 08 SPx Rookie Signatures auto
Bixler 09 UDX auto

STEELERS:

I have one or two extra Timmons auto as well.

PENGUINS:

97-98 BAP Auto's:  Brown, Kaspar, Tyler Wright, Morozov

RECCHI SPa Jersey
ORPIK 05-06 UD MVP Jersey
... lemme know if you can use any of that stuff as well, perhaps we can work out a larger trade?

Thanks ....

BEAT THE BUNGLES & LET'S GO PENS!

Not into Pirates. On Timmons have several of his auto so would depend on which ones.

Might be interested in the R Brown auto, think I have the others.

Some interest in the 05-06 UD MVP Orpik jersey.

Some of my dupes stuff:

Hockey:
R Whitney YG 05-06 #461 bv $8
J Staal 07-8 Black Diamond SP double diamond #119 bv $4.00
E Malkin 07-08 MVP Monumental Moments MM5 $2.00
MA Fluery 07-8 UD S2 Top Picks TP3 $2.00
S Crosby 06-07 Hot Prospects #77 2nd year bv $6.00
S Crosby/Ovechkin 05-6 Rookie Showdown motion rookie RS-SCAO bv $?

Mario:
06-07 MVP Gotta Have Hart
00-01 Heritage base #73
02-03 Atomic base #80
04-05 ITG Franchises East #267
01-02 Fleer Legacy #25
05-06 SPx #72
05-06 Mc Donalds #28
02-03 SPA #73

Football:

S Holmes 2006 Bowman rc #115 $3.00
S Holmes 2006 Turkey Red #205 RC $10.00
B Roethlisberger 2004 UD Rookie Premier insert RP-BR bv $12.00
B Roethlisberger 2006 Gridiron Gear Performers insert #/100 bv $12.00
B Roethlisberger 2006 Topps DP&P Chrome refractor $8.00
B Roethlisberger 2006 Ultra Post Season Performers UPPBR $8.00
H Miller 2005 Finest RC #139 bv $12
H Miller 2008 Topps Chrome white refr. 34 $5.00
L Timmons 2008 Topps Chrome refr 243 $7.50
L Timmons 2008 Topps Chrome xfractor 243 $12.50
L Timmons 2008 Bowman Chrome BC110
G Russell 2008 Bowman Chrome BC102
D Baker 2008 Bowman Chrome BV 104

Some dupe gu/aus:
2006-07 Trilogy Scripts Ryan Malone auto bv $12.00
2005 Topps Chrome James Farrior Pro Bowl jersey
2006 Topps Total Santonio Holmes Rookie Jersey
2007 TX Super Bowl Ticket auto Cedric Wilson
2007 Topps Chrome Gary Russell auto

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 15 2008, 07:59 PM
Post #16

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Oct 15 2008, 06:53 PM)
Not into Pirates.  On Timmons have several of his auto so would depend on which ones.

Might be interested in the R Brown auto, think I have the others.

Some interest in the 05-06 UD MVP Orpik jersey.

Some of my dupes stuff:

Hockey:
R Whitney YG 05-06 #461  bv $8
J Staal 07-8 Black Diamond SP double diamond #119  bv $4.00
E Malkin 07-08 MVP Monumental Moments MM5  $2.00
MA Fluery 07-8 UD S2 Top Picks TP3  $2.00
S Crosby 06-07 Hot Prospects #77 2nd year  bv $6.00
S Crosby/Ovechkin 05-6 Rookie Showdown motion rookie RS-SCAO  bv $?

Mario:
06-07 MVP Gotta Have Hart
00-01 Heritage base #73
02-03 Atomic base #80
04-05 ITG Franchises East #267
01-02 Fleer Legacy #25
05-06 SPx #72
05-06 Mc Donalds #28
02-03 SPA #73

Football:

S Holmes 2006 Bowman rc #115  $3.00
S Holmes 2006 Turkey Red #205 RC  $10.00
B Roethlisberger 2004 UD Rookie Premier insert RP-BR  bv $12.00
B Roethlisberger 2006 Gridiron Gear Performers insert #/100  bv $12.00
B Roethlisberger 2006 Topps DP&P Chrome refractor  $8.00
B Roethlisberger 2006 Ultra Post Season Performers UPPBR  $8.00
H Miller 2005 Finest RC #139  bv $12
H Miller 2008 Topps Chrome white refr. 34  $5.00
L Timmons 2008 Topps Chrome refr 243 $7.50
L Timmons 2008 Topps Chrome xfractor  243  $12.50
L Timmons 2008 Bowman Chrome  BC110
G Russell 2008 Bowman Chrome BC102
D Baker 2008 Bowman Chrome BV 104

Some dupe gu/aus:
2006-07 Trilogy Scripts Ryan Malone auto bv $12.00
2005 Topps Chrome James Farrior Pro Bowl jersey
2006 Topps Total Santonio Holmes Rookie Jersey
2007 TX Super Bowl Ticket auto Cedric Wilson
2007 Topps Chrome Gary Russell auto

Cool, I'll sift thourgh that and see what I may be able to use as well.

Also, the TIMMONS AUTO is a 2007 SPa Rookie Authentics Signatures #236 (#'d xxx/999).

LMK if ya can use that and let's touch base a bit later and round out a nice PC trade ... thanks.

PS: Sorry to hear that the Bucs lost another Yinzer ... lol. 16 years will do that to ya ... lol.

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 16 2008, 07:13 PM
Post #17

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I got a few more packs today; and here is what I still need and what I have left .... thanks.

11 – 12 – 50 – 64 – 81 – 86

#87 Mark Messier - Rangers
#85 "Mr. Hockey" Gordie Howe - Red Wings
#82 Bobby Orr – Bruins
#78 Wayne Gretzky – Kings (x2)
#72 Eddie Shack - Maple Leafs
#55 Jean Beliveau - Canadiens
#52 Bob Baun - Maple Leafs
#48 Ray Bourque – Bruins
#46 Bobby Hull - Blackhawks
#39 Luc Robitaille – Red Wings (x2)
#38 Wayne Gretzky – Oilers (x2)
#30 Georges Hainsworth – Canadiens
#13 Lester Patrick - Rangers
#7 Patrick Roy – Avalanche (x4)
#6 Syl Apps – Male Leafs
#5 Jari Kurri – Oilers (x2)
#1 Lord Stanley (x3)

... IF YOU NEED SOME OF THESE FOR YOUR SET, LMK .... THANKS!

ALSO ... OUT OF THE 2ND PACK TODAY WAS A LITTLE INK MOJO!

user posted image

Hey, Canucks fans .... LMK if ya need this one. A Pens auto of some sort would be nice ... thanks. smile.gif

BTW - these are FT still as well ....

user posted image

user posted image

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
bostonbruinsandceltics
post Oct 19 2008, 11:49 AM
Post #18

bbc
Group Icon

First Name: Thomas
Transactions: 123

eBay: legendarysportspacks

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(gigs53 @ Oct 12 2008, 12:16 AM)
Just a heads up on this;

I have a few extra 2008-09 OPC cards available for trade as well.  Here is what I have:

#461 Chris Higgins - Canadiens
#351 Ondrej Pavelec - Thrashers
#446 Michael Ryder - Bruins
#352 Robyn Regher - Flames
#349 Trevor Daley - Stars
#333 Rod Brind'Amour - Hurricanes
#237 David Moss - Flames
#228 Ryan Callahan - Rangers
#158 Blake Comeau - Islanders
#140 Brendan Witt - Islanders
#133 Alexi Ponikarovsky - Maple Leafs
#132 Sami Salo - Canucks
#129 Dennis Wideman - Bruins
#108 Alexander Semin - Capitals
#40  Jarkko Ruutu - Senators
#25  Nigel Dawes - Rangers (Variation)
#6    Scottie Upshall - Flyers
Please let me know if you can use any of these.  I would love to trade so I can build either the OPC or Masterpieces set and if all els fails, Penguins.  Thanks.

Does the Ryder show him in a bruins uni or canadians uni? If its a bruins i would love to trade for it!!! Thanks

BRUINS CARDS NEEDED!!!

Profile Card
+Quote Post
gigs53
post Oct 19 2008, 03:15 PM
Post #19

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(bostonbruinsandceltics @ Oct 19 2008, 11:49 AM)
Does the Ryder show him in a bruins uni or canadians uni?  If its a bruins i would love to trade for it!!! Thanks

All of these cards the are of players on new teams have the new team's logo ... and of course, the old uniform of the old team.

So ... in this case, it's a B's logo and a Habs jersey.

LMK if ya need it anyway. Also, I have some other Bruins stuff. Chara jersey and a nice insert. LMK. Thanks.

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
edler4114
post Oct 21 2008, 06:58 PM
Post #20

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

i am have some it looks like the toews is dameged thoa

My Bucket
LOOKING FOR ALL ALEXANDER EDLER CARDS 5 out of 57

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 19th April 2024 - 08:25 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us