The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.
With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?
If you're not a member, click here: Register
If you're already a member, login here:
[ Standard ] ·
BASEBALL BOXBUSTERS - MARCH BREAK, COMPLETED-CHECK OUT VIDS AND SCANS
Feb 22 2009, 10:52 PM
Jeff Bagwell Super Collector
Joined: 9-March 08
From: Jackson, Michigan
Members Referred: 1
First Name: Abel
(View: Pending | Failed)
View Trading and Marketplace Topics
Ever want to join a box break club and your favorite team is never available? Been there, done that. Well this is your chance to join and pick your team favorite. A couple of friends and I decided to start are own box break club because of the limited good teams available. Actually I encourage other TCC members to start their own Box break club so all members don't have to wait for their team to become available.
Now lets take a look at the club rules:
(These rules may seem similar to another clubs rules, its just what my friends and I agreed upon)
1. $25 a team, $22 for any additional team.
2. PayPal payments only.
3. Club members will give input on what boxes to purchase.
4. Videos will be made of each box break and will be broadcast LIVE on UStream.
5. Team owners have first choice to either hold on to their team or choose an unclaimed team for the following month.
6. If a member does not reclaim their team(s) and does not participate in the break the following month, then their team(s) will be forfeited that month.
Our objective is to make all our club members happy. We want to make sure we send everyone a hit or two. Hits are classified as Game Used, Autographs, Printing Plates, serial numbered cards, refractors of all sorts, and redemptions. So, box preference is crucial. I will try to mix it up with at least 1 high end box, several middle to low end boxes, and 1 rookies box.
Rules for cards from unclaimed teams:
1. Hits from these teams will be randomly distributed to members by drawing names out of a hat and will be done live on the forum.
2. Claiming more than one team does increase your odds of winning.
3. Once you have been awarded an unclaimed hit, your name will be removed from the drawing (unless you have claimed more than 1 team).
4. If there are more unclaimed hits than members/claimed teams, then there will be a second round of drawings.
5. Unclaimed base cards will be distributed to all members randomly and will not be done live nor taped.
More deciding rules:
1. Cards with multiple teams represented will be decided by drawing names out of a hat between the owners of the teams on the card.
2. Cards with a player that is wearing a different jersey than what card says goes to team depicted on card, not by jersey.
There you go. Thats bout it. If there are any changes or additions in the rules, they will be posted here on the thread.
Yankees (batman1641) (PAID)
Red Sox (tileman) (PAID)
Rays (tileman) (PAID)
Orioles (Prophecy Guy) (PAID)
Tigers (jccjets08) (PAID)
Twins (pwolantern) (PAID)
Indians (5toosweet) (PAID)
Royals (5toosweet) (PAID)
Angels (5toosweet) (PAID)
Mariners (pwolantern) (PAID)
Rangers (Luke2411) (PAID)
Phillies (chadb1733) (PAID)
Mets (dhoffius) (PAID)
Braves (chadb1733) (PAID)
Marlins (pwolantern) (PAID)
Nationals (batman1641) (PAID)
Cubs (mayadep) (PAID)
Brewers (chadb1733) (PAID)
Cardinals (pwolantern) (PAID)
Reds (batman1641) (PAID)
Astros (kleinchester) (PAID)
Pirates (bob_TCC) (PAID)
Dodgers (Canucksfan1812) (PAID)
Giants (doodaa24) (PAID)
Padres (jccjets08) (PAID)
Diamondbacks (jccjets08) (PAID)
ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY MARCH 5
Collector Zone Team"You must show no mercy.....nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you.....for your greatness will silence them all."Check Out My Cards!!!
Looking for:1. Jeff Bagwell
- HTF 90's base/inserts preferred2. Vlad GuerreroMy Facebook
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.