Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

8 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SCGB 06-09 May GB. Break Complete, Cards out!, Check out our top 40 cards yet to date!!

kpit1978
post Apr 25 2010, 10:35 AM
Post #21

MVP
Group Icon

First Name: Kevin
Transactions: 168
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: k.ck.1

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

QUOTE(road_runner_1964 @ Apr 25 2010, 11:32 AM)
Matt, roll me in with the Panthers as well.

i was wondering when someone was going to get around to the panthers. it's going to be strange with the new product coming out to see people actually wanting to get the panthers.

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Apr 25 2010, 11:28 AM
Post #22

Professional Stud
Group Icon

First Name: Matt
Transactions: 51

eBay: Mattdile3

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

All Team Affiliations Updated!! Thanks a lot for joining Bob!

Alright so the product list is up everyone. Not going to lie, it is currently pretty weird. Don't think it is finalized though! As more teams are purchased over the next week, more products are added!
This is the product list as spoken by you the people. I just took everyone that voted, tallied up the votes, and listed the boxes as the numbers shown. I guess after last month, people had some favorites from the boxes!

But no worries. Those boxes are done. Their limits are basically capped at 2. The next box to be added to the list is 2008 NT (2008 is currently non-represented!), followed by 2007 NT, and 2006 Ultimate....

Oh and another thing. THe product list may seem pretty small right now with only 6 boxes, but that is because we are sitting currently with only $2070 total collected. Last month we had slightly over $3000.... Subsequently, I have pushed back the break a week. I just don't feel like the product list is currently as balanced and quality as it was last month. Don't get me wrong, I love all 3 products. 06 NT was 2006's best product, and 07 Exquisite is arguably 2007's best. And I personally love 09 Exquisite, as I think we knocked it out of the park with our box last month.

So it just makes sense to push it back a weekend. We now have a week from Tonight at 11:59 to fill some more spots with some new members, and we can add that 08 NT, and possibly 07 NT and 06 Ultimate to our list! 08 Triple Threads would be the final box added, but I'm not sure if we would have enough money to add that! We would need to fill up all 12 remaining team slots!

Thanks guys!

Matt

I collect (Players Listed in Order of Priority):
Baseball - Mets, Wright, Reyes, Wheeler, Seaver, Santana, & Ryan Kalish
Football - Jets, Sanchez, Tebow, Greene, Namath, Revis, & My Hometown Heroes Knowshon Moreno/Donnie Brown

I also love to run and participate in group breaks. Looking for new members to join my Football High-End Group! Might start a baseball one down the line

-----------------------------------
Check out my old Monthly High-End Break! Bringing it back soon
May Break Completed Wednesday 5/19/2010
Monthly Members, Random Fill-ins, all are welcome!

PM me if you have some of my guys, wanna trade, join my group break, have one for me to join, or anything along those lines!

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
+Quote Post
Hail24
post Apr 25 2010, 11:37 AM
Post #23

All-Star
Group Icon

First Name: Chris
Transactions: 117

eBay: hailautumn2224

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Give me the Cardinals to Matt thanks

I collect Peyton Manning and Adrian Peterson cards. I am on the lookout for ANY Peyton Manning Rookies especially ones I don't already have. PMs always get a faster response from me since it is the first thing I check when I logon!

http://s156.photobucket.com/home/Hailstone24

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Apr 25 2010, 11:50 AM
Post #24

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Good Call Chris.... With Leinart in 06, and Wells in 09, Cardinals shape up really well for the break!

Who else wants to join up... I just did the calculations... If all 12 remaining teams are filled, we will add these boxes.

2006 Ultimate Collection
2007 National Treasures
2008 National Treasures
2008 Triple Threads

Football - Jets, Sanchez, Tebow, Greene, Namath, Revis, & My Hometown Heroes Knowshon Moreno/Donnie Brown

I also love to run and participate in group breaks. Looking for new members to join my Football High-End Group! Might start a baseball one down the line

PM me if you have some of my guys, wanna trade, join my group break, have one for me to join, or anything along those lines!

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
kpit1978
post Apr 25 2010, 12:22 PM
Post #25

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

i like all the products listed myself but i think we may be limiting ourselves this way to new members. perhaps we shoud put some additional rules in place next month to make sure of more variety in the break. i would like to see all years represented in the break (06-10) and a more balanced budget by year with the exception of 2010 which i would like to see represented but obviously doesn't have the same kind of products available.
i'd like to see us using the nt and exq. as our base products (switching between the two month to month) with only one of these high-end products represented in each year with one or two mid range products (black, premier, ultimate etc.) sprinkled in each year as the budget allows with any extra funds going towards additional high-end boxes when possible.
basically i think that the kind of line-up we had first time around is the best way to ensure everybody a good chance at some cards and will help to keep current members happy as well as ensuring to attract new members to the group.

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Apr 25 2010, 12:57 PM
Post #26

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Kevin,

I don't disagree at all... The only reason, 2010 wasn't represented was because the only person to vote for a 2010 product, was well, yourself. And that's not a problem at all! I just think people are going to wait for the more NFL licensed products to come out before we get a lot of votes for 2010 stuff... People just would rather see some earlier products busted than a box of Press Pass or Sage for the most part ya know?
And the only reason that 2008 hasn't been represented for this break yet, was because all the votes were spread out for 2008.

And a big reason that the boxes were not as diverse this month as they were last month, is because I didn't receive votes from all the returning members. Only some of the guys coming back, sent me their votes. Which isn't a big deal. It's alright. I think this month should yield some huge stuff still. Seems like this month is a little bit more high-end then last month. So there may not be as many Bowman Sterling simple GU, and no-name autos to go around, but the quality should be up!

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
kpit1978
post Apr 25 2010, 01:26 PM
Post #27

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

there's no doubt these are great products but how would you like to be the guy holding the $125 a month falcons with no 08 products in the mix? or for that matter who's going to pick up the ravens when the best rookie available is oher? i just think with such a limited line-up we're going to have alot of unclaimed teams as they're not fairly represented.

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Apr 25 2010, 02:05 PM
Post #28

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Yeah, that could happen. The good thing is, all hits from unclaimed hits will be randomed just like last month. The bengals were the only unclaimed team last month, and they yielded like 7 hits which were randomized around. And 2008 NT, and 2008 TTT will be added if we could fill up the break. So those are 2 very solid 2008 boxes.... I plan on picking up a team or two towards the end of the week, to help push this along. I guarantee we will fill up enough to get at least 2 or 3 more boxes added to the break... It will be solid as promised. And if teams stay unclaimed. That's not a bad thing. That just means more hits for all us members already involved, because if we miss with our purchased teams, then we all haev a shot at the hits from the unclaimed teams....

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
kpit1978
post Apr 25 2010, 02:46 PM
Post #29

MVP
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

well i'm going to start off the push for 08 products by taking the eagles.

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
Hail24
post Apr 25 2010, 02:46 PM
Post #30

All-Star
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I am with Kevin, I definately like the idea of a box of NT or Exquisite for every year and then fill in the rest with mid range boxes like TTT, Ultimate, UD Black, Absolute, and other products like that. Don't get me wrong I am excited for the break this month because I know more spots will fill and I love highend product but I just don't want to see people get shut out and not want to come back next month. I especially wish we weren't voting out the TTT boxes this month because last month the 2 boxes we got were huge but I also know it could be totally opposite this month. We all know it is just a gamble anyway I would just like to get a nice group of people together that wanted to be in every month with their teams and have some fun breaking some highend. All of the other highend monthly group breaks have the same members almost every month with a few newbies here and there and that is where I hope this monthly break gets to. Well Matt just wanted to let you know my opinion. I do agree with you though if the other teams don't fill in there should be some real good hits to random this month. Well can't wait for the break lets hope we fill so we can get some more boxes to bust.

I collect Peyton Manning and Adrian Peterson cards. I am on the lookout for ANY Peyton Manning Rookies especially ones I don't already have. PMs always get a faster response from me since it is the first thing I check when I logon!

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Apr 25 2010, 08:49 PM
Post #31

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Kevin and Chris,

Thanks a lot for everything guys. I'm glad we found some regulars in you too. I appreciate you picking up the Eagles Kev. I was going to take them at the end of the week if they were still there, but I'd much rather see someone besides me take a good team like the Eagles.

Yeah I totally agree Chris. I definitely plan on this becoming a regular monthly thing. I think we are getting a solid nucleus of guys together, and I can only hope we pick up about 3 or 4 more guys who come back every month! I'm sure when people see our breaks and the huge cards that we are yielding that people will come flocking to join these! That's the goal at least.

For now with the purchase of the Eagles, that will add a box of 2007 Absolute to te list. But again, as more money is added to the pot, the boxes will upgrade until we have enough for the 2008 NT and then after that we will work towards the 2007 NT

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
Hail24
post Apr 25 2010, 10:42 PM
Post #32

All-Star
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

No problem Matt just glad to be in a nice highend monthly break.

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Apr 26 2010, 09:18 AM
Post #33

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Yeah I really think this is turning into a great monthly thing. I just want some more product added to the break, so lets hope more teams are purchased!

I'd really like to get some new members in the break so all our current regulars aren't feeling the pressure to pick up more teams! It'll all work out in the end though

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
road_runner_1964
post Apr 26 2010, 12:20 PM
Post #34

Seeking Seq #0264
Group Icon
Group Icon

First Name: Bob
Transactions: 563

eBay: road_runner_1964

SportsBuy: 94849

Awards:
2010 Final Final Four Way Champion 2009 and 2010 Most Generous Person 2008 Most Valuable Member (MVP) Member of the Month August 2008

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

....and don't forget that Hi-End product SPx....biggrin.gif

Collector Zone Team Manager
user posted image....................................

Mr 264's Bucket 09-04-12 | My Website Needs and Haves

Currently 464 in the 264 SPx PC | and 3240 in the 264 "variant" PC

WHY 264? | 264 Stories | SPx Football Needs List | Dane Sanzenbacher Needs List

Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Apr 26 2010, 01:03 PM
Post #35

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Bob, just feel free to get in your votes for what boxes you want next month! I'd love to get a lot of opinions in, so we can get one product list, hopefully loved by all!

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Apr 27 2010, 08:21 AM
Post #36

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Anyone know of any new members we could possibly recruit in here?

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Apr 28 2010, 08:21 AM
Post #37

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

These forums have seemed pretty quiet lately, but I'd still like to get in the ballpark of 25 filled spots!

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Apr 29 2010, 01:07 PM
Post #38

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

A couple more slots to be filled would be great.

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Apr 29 2010, 04:50 PM
Post #39

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Due to personal reasons, Bob is going to have to drop his slots for this month, but hopefully he will be back in the near future!

That opens up the Browns, Panthers, and Patriots!

With that said, there are some great opportunities here now!

Bengals - $70
Browns - $100
Bucs - $85
Chargers - $95
Chiefs - $70
Jaguars - $80
Panthers - $100
Patriots - $100
Ravens - $115
Redskins - $90
Seahawks - $80
Steelers - $120
Texans - $75
Titans - $120

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Apr 30 2010, 07:42 AM
Post #40

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Let's get some Friday Morning bump and hope for some entrants

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post

8 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 25th April 2024 - 07:19 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us