I was thinking about setting up a box break, I have participated in many, but never hosted one. There are a few things I would like to do, and I also have limitations.
1. I do not have a cam, so I would do an old school break pack by pack, and now that my digital is fixed I can post pics of all of the hits of the break.
2. I will just host it and not participate this way everyone gets a shot and what ever team they want. (One Drafted One Owned). All MLB Teams up for grabs.
3. I would probably like to do about $300 worth of boxes. I have an extra back stock of top loaders and sleeves now, so for the first break I would cover that part.
4. I was thinking 16 spots x 20$ per spot which would give $300 towards the boxes (give or take) and $20 (give or take) to send 16 packages (shipping). One owned team/One Drafted team via Random.org.
5. I would buy from Diamondcards here on tcc, based on his awsome rep and various late night pm's on yahoo im, I trust him very much with this project.
6. The break would have to occur on a Monday or Tuesday Night and of course like I stated, would be live on TCC, and pics would be added .
This is the Break I had in mind...
2 x 2008 Bowman Chrome - One Box (approx 55) (1 Prospect auto per box)
2008 Topps Chrome - One Box (approx 50) (2 RC Autos per box)
2008 Topps Finest - One Box (APprox 115) (3 Autos Per Box)
Thought about making this change because Goudey seems So OUt of place, and a lil over budget with having to buy bubble mailers......what do ya all think?
7 Hits Here not including Numbered Refractors .....Lets fill this
All hits including Autographs, Numbered Refractors, etc, will be in Top Loaders, Base (if you want it, just lmk) will be in team bags.
If any 1/1 s are pulled, I will provide a Snap Tight Magnet Holder!
Lets give this a try friends, I am ready for a break.......
1. pspstatus - Yankees, Random
2. tileman - redsox, random
3. 5toosweet - cardinals, random
Come On Friends, Lets get this Party ROcking............................