Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

Outline · Standard · [ Linear+ ]

> Predictions and interest level for Wrestlemania?!?

jaderock
post Mar 29 2011, 02:12 AM
Post #1

Collector Zone Team
Group Icon
Group Icon

Members Referred: 53
First Name: Peter
Transactions: 48
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: jaderock

SportsBuy: 5193

OpenChecklist:
jaderock

Awards:
2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Player Collection 2007 Favorite Collection Jan 2010 Member of the Month

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

Here's the lineup...what is your interest level for this years WM? What are your predictions??

1 The Miz © vs. John Cena (with Rock somehow involved)
2 Triple H vs. The Undertaker
3 Edge (with Christian) © vs. Alberto Del Rio (with Brodus Clay)
4 Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole (with Jack Swagger) with special guest referee Stone Cold Steve Austin
5 Randy Orton vs. CM Punk
6 Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes
7 Trish Stratus, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler and LayCool (Layla and Michelle McCool) (with Vickie Guerrero)
8 Sheamus © vs. Daniel Bryan
9 Kane, Big Show, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov vs. The Corre (Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater)

In reverse order, I predict:

1 The Corre wins with Barrett pinning Kozlov
2 Sheamus destroys Byran in a minute because Vince hates his "Submission Wrestling" T-shirt...he proclaims "I'll teach him this is entertainment, not rasslin!"
3 Fat girl Snooki pins Layla in the intergender match
4 Mysterio wins when DeBiase's interference backfires when Maryse trips him up causing him to crash into Rhodes.
5 Orton wins with the RKO and then punts him afterwards
6 Lawler wins with the fistdrop and Austin gets to stun both Cole and Swagger
7 Del Rio reaches his destiny!
8 HHH will die trying to beat Undertaker - the streak continues at 19-0
9 I don't know, but think Cena comes out ahead and somehow makes ammends with the Rock?!? Many people predict that the GM will make an impromptu match with the Rock and he will beat however is champ!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

4 Sport Tradelist...BRUNELL WANTLIST
My Brunell website: Ultimate Mark Brunell Card Collection Having spent 12+ years on the collection, this IS the most complete/comprehensive single player collection in the world! Now with 238 #1/1 cards!!
user posted image

RIP Christine 5/18/2011-1/29/2015

NBA Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies(1 - 4)
SinatraKing
post Mar 29 2011, 10:42 AM
Post #2

Retired Box Break Host
Group Icon

First Name: Brandon
Transactions: 646

eBay: sinatraking

Awards:
Trader of the Month - Jun. '06

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I know how I would write the storyline, but how it will actually play out at Wrestlemania is beyond me. Here is how I would write it:

1 The Corre loses to the Cobra, causing a slight rift in the group
2 Sheamus loses by disqualification, Bryan starts getting the upperhand, and Sheamus gets himself DQ'd
3 Trish, Morrison, and Snooki get the win, but I think it happens by Snooki pinning Michelle
4 Mysterio loses to Rhodes due to interference by Dibiase
5 Punk wins when David O makes a surprise return and helps.
6 Lawler gets the win thanks to Stone COld keeping Swagger at Bay.
7 Del Rio wins after his tubby friend takes Christian out.
8 HHH defeats the Undertaker, ends the streak, and the current Undertakers career. Fast forward to next Mania. Undertaker ReBorn debuts (younger kid, that looks like the Taker, and who has studied the moves, comes in to play the "ReBorn" Undertaker)
9 I like the idea of Cena, and Rock making peace, allowing Cena to get the belt back from Miz, then the RAW GM making his debut (finally we get to see him in person) and makes the impromptu match between Rock and Cena for the Belt, allowing Rock to win, and make his comeback.

My card collection has been put on hold, I pick up vintage cards from time to time, but overall I collect Music Memorabilia now. I am an avid Custom Print Guitar Pick collector now, so if you have any, let me know.

Brandon

NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
+Quote Post
athopesend
post Mar 30 2011, 06:23 PM
Post #3

The money you could be saving if you didn't buy ballcards
Group Icon

First Name: Ken
Transactions: 337

Awards:
TCC Member of the Month June 2010

View Gallery

Create Transaction

well heres what I think

1 The Corre wins and sets up Championship tag match with Kane and Big Show in following weeks or next night on RAW

2 Sheamus wins

3 Stratus, Snooki and Morrison win which in turn finally splits up LayCool

4 Mysterio wins after Dibiase interferes which brings out the debut of Sin Cara to help out Mysterio

5 Orton defeats Punk

6 Lawler defeats Cole in a "stunner"

7 Edge retains his title with some added help from his buddy Christian

8 Undertaker defeats HHH when Michaels superkicks HHH as HHH is setting up to pedigree the Undertaker cause he figures if he couldnt get the job done then HHH wont upstage him

9 and Finally the Rock has come back to .... well ... to raise the Miz's hand in victory then to only Rock Bottom him setting up a 3-way at the next pay for view for the title

---------- I might be the last in line, but I'll be the first to rock! ---------
user posted image
DA RAIDERS PC- SCORE/SELECT PC- MY TRADEBUCKET- MY LAST BAND
MY WANTS PAGE-MY SCORE/SELECT SPOTLIGHT by TRACY HACKLER

User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
+Quote Post
Rebel31
post Mar 30 2011, 08:25 PM
Post #4

All-Star
Group Icon

First Name: Will
Transactions: 36

eBay: doublejtna1

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Here are my match predictions

-The Miz will retain the title, with the Rock somehow interfeering with this match.

-Undertaker will keep the streak alive....Or at least he better or I am going to be very upset.

-Alberto Del Rio will win the title.

4 Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole (with Jack Swagger) with special guest referee Stone Cold Steve Austin

-Jerry Lawler wins. I can't wait to see him finally get his hands on Cole. Can't stand him. lol

-Randy Orton wins.

-Rey Mysterio wins.

7 Trish Stratus, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler and LayCool (Layla and Michelle McCool) (with Vickie Guerrero)

-Trish/Snooki/JoMo win.

-I think Sheamus wins, but would love to see Daniel Bryan win.

9 Kane, Big Show, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov vs. The Corre (Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater)

-Agh, this match is going to be terrible....I don't care who wins, just make it quick. lol. If I have to pick though, let's go with the Corre.

Collecting:
Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn, Thaddeus Young, Robert Parish, Sammy Sosa, Chicago Cubs, and Green Bay Packers!

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Mar 30 2011, 09:17 PM
Post #5

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

First Name: Steve
Transactions: 1068

Awards:
2014 CZT of the Year 2015 2012 & 2009 Battle Royal Champion 2009 Best Autograph Card 2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Overall Collection 2007 Trade of the Year Trader of the Month - Oct. '05, Aug. '06, Aug. '07, Mar 15 (TIE)

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Cena wins ! End of story everything else will just be entertaining! Hope rock wears the tooth Fairy costume when he brings IT! BUT he wont and he learns real quick that when you mess with the "face" of the WWE you better know your role and shut your hole. Fans boo Cena so miserably that instead of saluting the crowd he gives then the "I Cant see me" shtick and promptly retires on Monday Night raw to a chorus of Cheers and Joins TNA, which immediatey has a Spike in ratings that degrades the WWE so much that Vince McMahon is forced to come back to the announcer table after he blames and Fires Michael "Coal miner" Cole for engineering a MASS EXODUS OF TALENT FROM THE wwe TO tna

Deadman steals h's sledgehammer and goes all peter Gabriel on him till shaun michaels comes to the ring to save his boy and super kicks the deadman off the stage causing Kane and Paul Bearer to roll out a coffin, chokeslam the heart broken kid into the coffin. Chokeslam Triple ZZZ"S ontop of Heart Broken and wheel them off to degenerative retirement! Goodbye X, Goodbye Mark Callas, a generation of fans will miss you for a long time!

Albert Del rio wins when special ring announcer whats his name takes a spear from edge after the referree gets accidently splashed by Clay when he trips over him trying to break up a pin. It was so unexpected and so unplanned that none of the 5 people in the ring no what to do.. Edge simply goes into Spear Mode and ends up pulling all that hair out, Del Rio keeps his back to edge blowing kisses to the beauty in the front row, Christian is holding his pecs like he has never recovered and Clay starts chewing on the refs leg cause he is hungry!

4 Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole (with Jack Swagger) with special guest
referee Stone Cold Steve Austin
Stone cold Stuns everyone in attendance and raises the Kings hand in victory!
So give me a Heck Yeah and a cold frosty adult beverage for everyone paying for this dreck on PaY PER vIEW!! Rest Assured Jack Swagger wont be smiling when his Eagle mascot gets his mascot head ripped off by Lawler to reveal its Lawler's Son. Then Oprah Winfrey appears from the crowd gives everyone who was stunned or injured by Austin a Free car, and assists father and son in a cry bath reunion. Stone Cold then Orders two finger I mean cold frosty ones and gives one to Oprah who chugs it down and gets a stunner for her efforts too! After the standard recovry period in the ring, Jack Swagger and Stone Cold leave the ring arm and arm and Jack Swagger returns 6 months later wearing a 3:16 shirt and saying Jack is Back as a beverage drinking heck raiser who becomes the latest andf greatest fan favorite who speaks with a lisp!!

New Nexus returns and Punts Randy Orton thru Georgia Dome roof! Kidnaps his wife and children and spare them from anymore "hearing voices". But the new nexus isnt done. Tired of the brainwashing of Punk, They tie him up in a guny sack, attach some cement blocks and drop him into the The woolley Swamp with Charlie Daniels providing accompianment on there way out of Georgia being chased by the Devil. Punk is never heard from again but Certain night when the moon is right A pepsi image appears on the ground in the swamp ! Sppoky Huh?

WHO CARES! So stupid anyway! If you broke your face and had reconstructive surgery you couldnt step back into any contact sport for 2 plus years! Heres hoping rey ends his career Sunday and Cody goes dashing back home! Id rather see Golddust any day over any of the other Rhodes!

Again a WHO CARES MOMENT. Hopefull Jersey Shores hires Vicki Guerrero and we never have to see her again! Maybe it will be real entertaining to have Undertaker come out and carry Michelle McCool away in a Fantasy romance ending. Sadly, At the first taping of Jersey shore starring Vikkki and Vikki and Dolph's, they cause so much commotion that the producer ends filming, calls Vikki and Dolph "out back" for a meeting bodies. Their bodies are never found after that.0 They join the legend of Hoffa in the Meadowland Swamps!!

Umm less see... Sheamus comes out with a Bella Twin on each shoulder, rips off their tops which causes Daniel Bryan to cower and Sheamus to super kick his boring King of Boredom into a Personality in time for WM28! But the Bella Twinks feel sorry for poor Daniel and perform a twin lap dance above his prone body, causing Mr Bryan to wake up, go into a Frenzy and strangle Sheamus until his face is as red as his beard! Only The Miz is able to free Shame on us from the death grip of Daniel! Go Figure!

Kane turns Hardcorre and burys all his teammates in a fresh dug Grave at ringside. Then as Wade Barret is congratulating him , This little bitty dirty hand pops thru the freshly shoveled dirt and starts spinning around like a "Cobra". Then as if on cue Russian National Anthem starts playing and down the ramp come Nikolai Volkov and Iron Sheikh Managed by Hacksaw duggan who whips knots on the heads of the "4 Corresman" and then draft Kane to be the fourth member of their "4 Hoarsemen" who then serenade the audience with their rendition of a Justin Bieber song with Ozzy Osbourne on lead Vocals. They conclude with an Occapella version of Van Halens Happy Trails and they go skipping down the Yellow Brick ramp!

Gosh wouldnt that be special!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 18th April 2024 - 06:00 PM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us