Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Mystery Packs, Nolan Ryan Auto Mojo

Luke2411
post Mar 30 2007, 10:10 AM
Post #1

Bazinga!
Group Icon

First Name: Jeremy
Transactions: 476
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: Luke2411

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

As some of you know, I tried to sell some mystery packs a while back and that sort of didn't pan out, and it think it stems from poor marketing on my part. So, I'm going to try again, this time with a very nice twist.

So, I'm selling some mystery packs. There are two kinds of packs. You can either buy a pack that guarantees a game-used card or autograph card, or a pack that guarantees a numbered insert card.

The game-used/auto packs will sell for $5 a piece and the insert packs will sell for $3 a piece. I have many of both available and there will be some nice cards inserted into the packs. Each pack will also come with several base cards and un-numbered inserts from the sport that you pick. I have packs available for the following sports:

Baseball
Basketball
Football
Golf (limited number)

I have a ton of base and insert cards sitting around that I just want to clear out, so I won't be holding back much.

Now here's the exciting twist. Each game-used auto pack will come with two card-stock entry forms. If you fill out the form, and mail it back to me, you will be entered into a drawing for a free Nolan Ryan autographed card. So, if you purchase a gu/auto pack, you'll not only get whatever gu/auto card that comes with it, you'll also get two entries into the drawing for the Nolan Ryan autographed card. Each of the numbered insert packs will include one entry into the drawing.

There is a catch. I will only draw for the Nolan Ryan card if I sell at minimum 30 packs. The drawing will be held on May 30, 2007, two months from today. If I sell less than 30 packs, don't worry, you're entries will not be cancelled. I will hold a drawing, but not for the Nolan Ryan autographed card. I have a number of nice cards that I can give away, but the Nolan Ryan card is very nice and I can't afford to give it away if I do not sell enough packs.

If you want to order a pack, follow these simple instructions:

1. Send me a private message with your name, the type of pack you want to order (gu/auto or insert), how many packs you want of each, and how you intend to pay for the packs. I accept pay pal, cash, and money orders. Your pack(s) will be shipped as soon as payment is received.

2. Once you receive your packs, open them up and gasp at how awesome the cards are you are receiving.

3. After opening them, fill out the entry form(s) and return them to me ASAP. If they are not received by the drawing date, they are not eligible for the drawing. Each form must have your name, address, and TCC member name on it.

4. Order more packs or wait for the drawing.

On May 30, as long as nothing horrible happens, I will hold the drawing live on TCC. After the first pack is bought and paid for, I'll post a thread where people can post what cards they are getting in the packs and you can discuss that and the up-coming drawing.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

Here's a picture of the Nolan Ryan Autographed Card. It's from 2003 Donruss Signature and it's limited to 75 copies (although it's not numbered on the card). It books for $150.

user posted image

My Photobucket Collection

My Youtube Box Breaks

user posted image

Collecting Texas Ranger Cards and Memorabilia!!!

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 28th March 2024 - 04:00 PM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us