Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Ted aka dd316 art o my!

edgerrin32
post Dec 11 2012, 06:20 PM
Post #1

TCC's mr. talk a lot! :)>
Group Icon

First Name: Jason
Transactions: 37
(View: Pending | Failed)

Awards:
November 2010 Member of the Month

YouTube:

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

So a lonnnng time back, I won a contest Ted was running on his site. So he asked me what I liked or wanted. I was to win a book with some of his work in it. Also he said a sketch card. And I think a drawing or something like that. But I tried to wait and wait. But I also didn't want to bug to get it, being it was free and nice of him. But I realllllllllllllllly really wanted it bad lol. So I sent a message ever 2-4 months or something for about a year or so (cant remember exactly). And a couple weeks back he told me he would try to work on it, I didn't want him to rush as he probably have paying customers and other work to do as well. But then he asked a couple days later for my addy!! O boy I was juiced up at that point. Like a kids with a sugar high. I couldn't wait. And then I had to wait a few more days to get my mail. It was killing me. laugh.gif But I finally got over to my moms house to get all my mail and there it was his package. I wasn't exactly sure what would be in it, as what we discussed was a long time ago. I told him I always wanted some kind of Al Bundy (Ed O'neill) from married with children drawing and the sketch card could be a Edgerrin James for that collection. Well I got both and then some.

The hull. 4 autos, one of them being a full auto! A 1/1 hand drawn sketch card thing. A custom signed card of Ted very cool looking. The book of some of his works and a hand drawn sketch in the cover of the book. Keep in mind Ted has done professional work for the major card compainies and other big work. He is very good also! As some of you have seen several of his works he has posted here. But enough with all this talking YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICS!!!

A VERRRRRRRRY BIG THANK YOU TED!!!!

Auto 1 Just his card (on the other side, has personal info so no pic). But a auto is still neat!

user posted image

The front and back of Ted's card. Very neat! Another auto on the back.

user posted image

user posted image

Ted's art book and a pic of inside. Its like 20 pages long front and back of pages. Some very cool stuff in there! Including some cards he did that actually were in real sets/boxes! The real deal. Very nice works Ted.

user posted image

user posted image

I love this sketch!!! It is a super classic AL look! I could not have been anymore happier with it! The book is about 10 inches tall by 4-5 wide and this takes up pretty much half the page. So its a good size. By the way did you know this guy once scored 4 touchdowns in one game!! And he actually played in the NFL, not sure if he ever played in a real game. But the 4 scores was part of the show and a part I love everytime he said it. laugh.gif

user posted image

And then we come to this..... Has his full auto on it! I know all you Edgerrin fans out there will want to get your hands on this beauty, BUT ITS MINE laugh.gif Ok maybe not. But it is very sweet and will be one of my top favorite cards in my collection! Its the only one out there! And I am nuts over 1/1's! Shades please cool.gif

user posted image

AND......................

user posted image

And I just noticed its actually signed on the front as well!!!

But none the less again big thank you Ted. These will be on lock down in my collection and I do love them all! And your work is sweet! I hope maybe to get my hands on some more later! artist.gif toot.gif punk.gif jawdrop.gif thumbup.gif

Always looking for Edgerrin James and Javarris James cards I need!

**MY WANTS**
-2007 topps tx superbowl ticket stub auto versions only. Base set of stubs is done!
-2001-2006 topps tix super tix superbowl ticket stub cards and auto version.
-Colts Super Bowl tickets from any Super Bowl they played in. Prefer full tickets but would be open to stubs as well. Only tickets from the Manning ERA!
-A Super Bowl ticket or stub from the AZ Cardinals and Steelers.
-Any full ticket or stub that has Edgerrin James on it!
-Edgerrin James- Mostly rarer stuff. Also odd ball type items.
-Javarris James- Mostly rarer stuff. Also odd ball type items.
-Any checklist that has Edgerrin or Javarris James name on it!
-Any cards of the actors from Married With Children.
-Ice-T auto- From Razor.
-Some of the Celebrity GU and autos. Mostly famous movie actors I like. Nothing super high end.

NBA Team:
NFL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
road_runner_1964
post Dec 11 2012, 06:30 PM
Post #2

Seeking Seq #0264
Group Icon
Group Icon

First Name: Bob
Transactions: 563
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: road_runner_1964

SportsBuy: 94849

Awards:
2010 Final Final Four Way Champion 2009 and 2010 Most Generous Person 2008 Most Valuable Member (MVP) Member of the Month August 2008

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

WoWzers! jawdrop.gif

Excellent work there Ted!

Collector Zone Team Manager
user posted image....................................

Mr 264's Bucket 09-04-12 | My Website Needs and Haves

Currently 464 in the 264 SPx PC | and 3240 in the 264 "variant" PC

WHY 264? | 264 Stories | SPx Football Needs List | Dane Sanzenbacher Needs List

User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 18th March 2024 - 10:20 PM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us