Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Updated List of Autos for Sale (Pics included)

imok513
post May 12 2008, 12:30 PM
Post #1

All-Star
Group Icon

First Name: Ira
Transactions: 32
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: imok513

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

I have the following Baseball Autos I am looking to sell (NOT trading - only looking to sell). Hope people can find something they are interested in. Prices listed include shipping and I do take PayPal, money orders or personal checks. Thanks in advance.

AVAILABLE:
2005 Leaf Century Stamps Signature Legendary Fields Auto Whitey Ford (serially numbered 1/1 !!!) - looking for serious offers
user posted image
user posted image

2007 SP Authentic By the Letters Autograph Prince Fielder - asking $90 (10/10 Made)
user posted image

2007 Upper Deck Premier Preeminence Autographs Gold CY Carl Yastrzemski - asking $60 (15/25)
user posted image

1999 Upper Deck Century Legends Legendary Signatures Ernie Banks - asking $55 (PEND)
user posted image

2003 Timeless Treasures HOF Materials Auto/Jersey Brooks Robinson - asking $55 (17/25)
user posted image

2005 Leaf Limited Team Trademarks Auto/Jersey Ryne Sandberg - asking $50 (18/23)
user posted image

2007 Upper Deck Etchings Auto/Jersey/Bat Vladimir Guerrero - asking $45 (04/60)
user posted image

2003 Upper Deck Yankees Signature Pinstripe Excellence Autographs Dent/Chambliss - asking $45 (076/150)
user posted image

2004 Leaf Limited Monikers Auto Mike Schmidt - asking $35 (046/100)
user posted image

As one of my fellow collector''s says, "I will not trade at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted. For whatever else you may think of Beckett and its effect on the trading card industry, I believe that it is the only objective standard available. If our cards are of the same Beckett BV, I will not trade in your favor simply because you think your card is "under rated", or "sells well on eBay."

This explains why I don''t trade at eBay prices - if I have a $20 card that sells for $30 on ebay, and you have an $80 card that sells for $20, and you only trade your cards at ebay prices, does that mean you owe me more in trade?? Or does it only pertain to your card if higher on ebay?

I can never understand why people look for cards on eBay and expect to pay that much for cards on other sites. If the card you wants is selling for $20 on eBay, and people are asking $30 for it on a site, then buy it off of eBay. If the card you were looking for was selling on eBay for $60, and someone on one of the sites was asking only $40 for it, would you tell him you'd pay $60 since that's what it was selling for on eBay??? I doubt it VERY highly!!!

User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
imok513
Post #2

All-Star
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

1999 Sports Illustrated Greats of the Game Autographs 39 Harmon Killebrew - asking $30
user posted image

2000 Greats of the Game Autograph Al Kaline - asking $28
user posted image

2004 Leaf Certified Cuts Marble Signature Material Gold Number Adam Dunn - asking $28 (07/44)
user posted image

2007 Upper Deck Legendary Cuts Legendary Signatures Ozzie Smith - asking $25 (007/100)
user posted image

2005 Upper Deck Hall of Fame Essential Enshrinement Autograph-Material Carlton Fisk - SOLD

2003 Upper Deck Yankees Signature Pride of New York Autographs Tommy Henrich - asking $22
user posted image

Fleer Autograph Jersey Kerry Wood - asking $20 (PEND)
user posted image

2004 SP Authentic Buyback Auto BR2 B.Robinson 04 SSC - asking $15 (70 made)
user posted image

2005 Diamond Kings Auto/Bat/Bat Mark Mulder – asking $15 (04/10)
user posted image

As one of my fellow collector''s says, "I will not trade at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted. For whatever else you may think of Beckett and its effect on the trading card industry, I believe that it is the only objective standard available. If our cards are of the same Beckett BV, I will not trade in your favor simply because you think your card is "under rated", or "sells well on eBay."

This explains why I don''t trade at eBay prices - if I have a $20 card that sells for $30 on ebay, and you have an $80 card that sells for $20, and you only trade your cards at ebay prices, does that mean you owe me more in trade?? Or does it only pertain to your card if higher on ebay?

I can never understand why people look for cards on eBay and expect to pay that much for cards on other sites. If the card you wants is selling for $20 on eBay, and people are asking $30 for it on a site, then buy it off of eBay. If the card you were looking for was selling on eBay for $60, and someone on one of the sites was asking only $40 for it, would you tell him you'd pay $60 since that's what it was selling for on eBay??? I doubt it VERY highly!!!

+Quote Post
imok513
Post #3

All-Star
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

2005 Fleer Authentix Ticket To The Majors BJ Upton Auto #188/250 - SOLD

2006 Sweet Spot Update Veteran Signatures Red Stitch Blue Ink SK Scott Kazmir - asking $15 (121/522)
user posted image

2005 Ultimate Signature 101 Adrian Gonzalez AU - asking $10 (108/225)
user posted image

+Quote Post
imok513
post May 14 2008, 10:22 PM
Post #4

All-Star
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

List updated

+Quote Post
imok513
post May 18 2008, 02:41 PM
Post #5

All-Star
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Up for more deals.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 18th April 2024 - 06:26 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us