Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> 8 box multi-year break, 2007-2010, 2 boxes of each year! READ

babybraves05
post Nov 19 2010, 11:28 PM
Post #1

November 29th- Coach Phillip Fulmer Day
Group Icon

First Name: Alex
Transactions: 160
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: mlb9992

YouTube:

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

Alright guys, been looking to do a group break for a while, so I figured, why not do a nice break of multiple years so everyone gets a shot at every nice rookie from every year. So, the deal is, we are going to do 16 slots of 2 random teams. This is going to be draft style, so if you are randomed in the first spot for the draft, you will automatically be the last spot in the 2nd round, so, it is a snake draft. The price will be around 40 bucks, but will talk with Blowoutcards about what kinda deal I can get on the boxes, but plan on it being around 40 a spot, that's with shipping and supplies added in.

The boxes I have in mind are:

2007 Donruss Classics
2007 LR&S
2008 Limited
2008 LR&S
2009 Donruss Classics
2009 Donruss Gridiron Gear
2010 Certified
2010 Classics

I will take requests for additional/substitutional boxes (is that even a word?), but it would have to be agreed upon EVERYONE that is currently in the break, however, if there is no one in the break yet, (AKA, right now) then it won't have to go through a vote, just needs to be relatively the same price (maximum of 15 dollars difference).

ALL of this will be done on BlogTV, as well as the randomization for the teams, and it will be recorded to my BlogTV Channel, babybraves05 as the username.

When you are on the clock, you will have 48 hours to respond, or you can send me a proxy list and I will take your top team you have and draft for you if you want to do that.

This is a break all for you guys, and I just want you to have a good time and enjoy a large break with very little financial investment.

If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask me. I have run several successful group breaks in the past, and most of them were multi-year breaks. I believe they are the most fun, because most of the time, you will end up with a team that had a big rookie in one of the 4 years, so you have a good chance of a nice card, and less chance of getting one of the "dud" teams you find in your single year case breaks.

So, if interested, just tell me how many spots you want, and know this, you will get discounts for multiple spots as soon as I hear back from blowout on a price total on all of those boxes. But, yes, you will get a discount for each additional spot you purchase.

By claiming a spot, you are accepting responsibility for that spot for a 2 week period, if after that time the break has not filled, you may withdraw your name from the pool.

There will be a 1 dollar universal discount for cash payments, but ONLY cash payments, not money orders, as I do not like dealing with money orders. Paypal is heavily preferred, but I will accept concealed cash with delivery conformation if available.

Now, without further adieu, the list!

1. Babybraves05 - Random/Random
2. tyrodsports - Random/Random
3. Blazingbird- Random/Random
13. Prophecy Guy - Random/Random

Lets get this done!

CZT APPROVED

This post has been edited by babybraves05: Nov 25 2010, 11:47 PM

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x256/BabyBraves05/?

Collecting ALL Peyton Manning Patches and AU's

Collecting ALL Erik Ainge everything!
Collecting All Jonathan Crompton Cards! EVERYTHING!
Collecting ALL Andruw Jones Base, Inserts, GU's and AU's

user posted image
Thanks to Tyler A.K.A. Broscards A.K.A. Meachem Freak for the Kick butt banner!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 25th April 2024 - 10:17 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us